Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-28-2007, 08:58 AM   #176
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The lighting is bad, I know, but here's an attempt....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled_0011_0001.jpg (17.2 KB, 2551 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled_0011_0002.jpg (18.1 KB, 2539 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled_0011_0003.jpg (17.3 KB, 2557 views)
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #177
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Here's one thats a bit sexier...
YUM to you as well.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #178
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
The lighting is bad, I know, but here's an attempt....

OoOoOo very nice A sharp dressed man is always a good thing

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #179
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
This is a little see thru but I am sure the guys wont mind..

Gosh, what a hottie! I love that outfit

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #180
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OoOoOo very nice A sharp dressed man is always a good thing
Oooo thank you very much
Old 07-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #181
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
Can I be sexy too? Pretty please?

Yesh, you are sexy, too, hotboy

Old 07-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #182
Rojodi

Quote:
You are quite correct
Old 07-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #183
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Ok...dont know how sexy this is...but here ya go:

Wish i knew where the hell that belt went to...still have the dress lol
Gawd, I love this dress- looking good!

Old 07-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #184
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Yesh, you are sexy, too, hotboy
Sexy and hot? My compliment radar just shattered into happy little bits.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #185
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 07-28-2007, 08:29 PM   #186
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Can I be sexy too? Pretty please?
Yes sir, yes you may. *whistle*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:07 AM   #187
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Ok here is my try, its a little gangster but here we go. Some of you may have seen it in another post too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tommy_guns.jpg (24.1 KB, 2768 views)
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:12 AM   #188
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't get too excited, boys! But feel free to tack up this cheesecake in your bunks to remind you of home. Mmmm...clothes.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:18 AM   #189
nixonshine

nixonshine can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post

Wow. I know I'm probably ten years older than you but God you are cute!
nixonshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:36 AM   #190
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
YUM to you as well.
Why thank you darlin

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:30 AM   #191
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Don't get too excited, boys! But feel free to tack up this cheesecake in your bunks to remind you of home. Mmmm...clothes.
Too hot, Liz. *sizzle*
Old 07-30-2007, 06:16 PM   #192
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Heres another picture that I am proud of... mostly cause my cat is in the back ground!

Old 07-30-2007, 07:32 PM   #193
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok...dont know how sexy this is...but here ya go:

Wish i knew where the hell that belt went to...still have the dress lol
Rowan:

Well that outfit looks awesome on you

Quote:
Monique:
How could one mind- you look great
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #194
BeautifulThickCurves

BeautifulThickCurves has said some nice things
Default My sexiest Pic....is....

Here you go....I love this picture. I actually felt I could be a Victoria's Secret Model....BBW style.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 07-31-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Pics with paysite links not permitted outside of the Paysite Forum
BeautifulThickCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #195
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyrain View Post
Wow. I know I'm probably ten years older than you but God you are cute!
I could be his mother but I'm still eye-balling him

Old 07-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #196
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I could be his mother but I'm still eye-balling him
That's my motto.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #197
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
That's my motto.
It wouldn't let me rep you again.... I wonder if we've managed to make the young lad squirm yet?

Old 07-30-2007, 08:06 PM   #198
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It wouldn't let me rep you again.... I wonder if we've managed to make the young lad squirm yet?
If not, I'll sit on him. That always works.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #199
pudgy
Dazed

He better not be squirming! I'm jealous he's getting all the attention.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #200
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
He better not be squirming! I'm jealous he's getting all the attention.
No offense to him, but I actually thought we were talking about you.

You're both all right with me.

Tags
pictures, sexy