Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-30-2007, 08:11 PM   #201
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

rebecca gets all the boys...

*kicks dirt*

Old 07-30-2007, 08:11 PM   #202
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

In that case...I'm not squirming. Guess you better sit on me.

Sigh.

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #203
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow, I have never had this much attention in my life, thank you everyone! I am squirming with... well, the squirmys!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:18 PM   #204
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
rebecca gets all the boys...

*kicks dirt*

I don't get them; I just make them squirm.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:23 AM   #205
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
You think this is a problem?
Sorry... maybe I took that the wrong way.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 AM   #206
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
You think this is a problem?
Sorry... maybe I took that the wrong way.
Well, the 'not getting them' bit maybe but...

Aw, heck no.

"I like to make you nervous
I like to make you sweat
I like to make you breakfast the morning after..."

These are some of my favorite song lyrics ever for a reason
Old 07-31-2007, 02:48 AM   #207
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
No offense to him, but I actually thought we were talking about you.

You're both all right with me.
Now I am hurt I havent had anything
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:23 AM   #208
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

oooo you boys are such delicate creatures I am sure all the ladies think you all have charms, now play nice
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:54 AM   #209
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
oooo you boys are such delicate creatures I am sure all the ladies think you all have charms, now play nice
Do I have to
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #210
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
He better not be squirming! I'm jealous he's getting all the attention.

I thought I already expressed my deep lust...........errrrrr respect for you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:15 PM   #211
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
and that the crotch is wet? or is that an optical illusion?
neither it's umm "Non-Alcholic Whisky" XD
Old 07-31-2007, 02:39 PM   #212
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
i know noone on here wants to see pics of me as a bodybuilder.

fine then..your penis and a bank statement will do.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #213
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
I tried to rep you; it wouldn't let me. I repped you in my heart, though, you Velvety bum toucher.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:29 PM   #214
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
this is true
Old 07-31-2007, 03:41 PM   #215
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I am convinced that boys have cinder block in their DNA.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:43 PM   #216
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Whatever they have in their DNA, I usually like it......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #217
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*dies laughing*

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:42 PM   #218
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

I guess I'll join on the fun.

My lady friends all seem to like this one:
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:48 PM   #219
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaySafeTonight View Post
I guess I'll join on the fun.

My lady friend seem to like this one:

Good lord....you are only missing your wings to be a Botticelli Angel.

Come here, little boy...I'm a friend of your mother.......

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #220
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^^^*inserts wicked MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA here and goes to stand beside the red headed she-devil to eyeball the young man*

Old 07-31-2007, 04:59 PM   #221
nixonshine

nixonshine can now change their title

Quote:

I want to be Mrs. Robinson!
nixonshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:13 PM   #222
ukchublette

ukchublette has said some nice things

Some very Handsome guys on this thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ug03808b.jpg (24.7 KB, 2722 views)
Old 07-31-2007, 05:21 PM   #223
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

yeah.

me too....
Old 07-31-2007, 05:34 PM   #224
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok, last one

Old 07-31-2007, 06:45 PM   #225
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
why is that?

Tags
pictures, sexy