Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #1
agentsmith2

agentsmith2 has said some nice things
Talking Hi All new forum member here!!

My name is Mike . I'm a white male who weighs 350lbs and is 5'11" . I frequent that chat room often.I'm a very single guy looking for the love off his life. But anyway, nice to meet you all!!!
agentsmith2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Wilkommen.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #3
loves2laugh

loves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloves2laugh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hi mike!
welcome to the boards! lots of interesting stuff here!
see you in chat!
ingrid
loves2laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:02 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Enjoy, Mike.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hiya, dude.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #6
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome, welcome!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:42 AM   #7
MellieD
On Timeout

MellieD has said some nice things

You know I've always thought you were yummyliscious, Mike. See you in the chatroom. Hey! My first post on the BHM/FFA Board!
MellieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:54 AM   #8
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Welcome

Welcome AgentSmith! It was nice chatting with you yesterday!
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

See?
*wink*
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title
Wink HI Mike from PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Enjoy, Mike.
HI mike glad to see that you are on here more..I too am looking for the love of my life...but I think you already know that....lol
Hope to read more from ya...take care
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #11
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey Mike!

I'm the other new guy. Glad to see you
cakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 04:44 PM   #12
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Hey ya Mike...welcome aboard.
Stacey
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:45 PM   #13
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

welcome agent smith! let me give ya my agent smith pic

hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2s.JPG (49.0 KB, 290 views)
Old 01-13-2006, 12:06 PM   #14
agentsmith2

agentsmith2 has said some nice things

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!! Btw chippy you just rule!!!!!,lol
agentsmith2 is offline   Reply With Quote