Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking I'm new! and I'm gaining!

I just joined, although I've been reading posts here for quite some time. Anyway, I used to gain, but hit a plateau around 250. Recently, however, I started gaining again, without even noticing. I gained 15 pounds in the last month and a half. That's not a lot, but I've noticed that I can't stop eating, snacking, and since I hadn't been gaining before, I didn't notice...until I got weighed in at the doctor! 265 pounds of gloriousness. I'll get around to posting some pictures soon. Don't worry.
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:21 AM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with this. Welcome!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to the smorgasboard!
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Welcome, Skinny
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #5
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

6.8/10

Welcome to the Boards!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:50 AM   #6
SuPeR_M@n

SuPeR_M@n has said some nice things

hey everybody , lol im new ..newaii , soundz good hunn ,,make sure you carefull but lol =P ..

adrian xoxooxo
SuPeR_M@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #7
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll be careful not to gain too too much. I need to have time to enjoy some new clothes first!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:14 AM   #8
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
I'll be careful not to gain too too much. I need to have time to enjoy some new clothes first!
and you need to enjoy life too above all enjoy life
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
Sgirl23

Enjoying life is important. I agree. I do that as well!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #10
Sgirl23

I'm going to enjoy me a nice big meal riight now!
Old 07-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #11
pgsmith

Quote:
I'm going to enjoy me a nice big meal riight now!
You go Sgirl I like your style
Old 07-27-2007, 07:55 PM   #12
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Welcome to the Boards!
Enjoy your journey.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:04 AM   #13
Sgirl23

Thanks. I'm embracing the beginning of my journey now!
Old 07-29-2007, 12:17 AM   #14
Sgirl23

Trying to get my picture to work...
Old 07-29-2007, 12:31 AM   #15
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Put the tags [img] and [/img] around the url adress of your picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:10 AM   #16
pgsmith

So what happened to sgirl?????
Old 07-31-2007, 06:38 AM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsmith View Post
So what happened to sgirl?????
food coma.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:47 AM   #18
pgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
food coma.
LOL hope she comes back
Old 07-31-2007, 07:12 AM   #19
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsmith View Post
LOL hope she comes back
I'm quite sure you do! But, remember, you have to give people time. Time differences, jobs, families--they all infringe on personal time.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:27 AM   #20
pgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I'm quite sure you do! But, remember, you have to give people time. Time differences, jobs, families--they all infringe on personal time.
Oh yes this is true, besides there is lots of reading to do around here.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #21
chubby_austrian_gal

chubby_austrian_gal can now change their title

Quote:
I just joined, although I've been reading posts here for quite some time. Anyway, I used to gain, but hit a plateau around 250. Recently, however, I started gaining again, without even noticing. I gained 15 pounds in the last month and a half. That's not a lot, but I've noticed that I can't stop eating, snacking, and since I hadn't been gaining before, I didn't notice...until I got weighed in at the doctor! 265 pounds of gloriousness. I'll get around to posting some pictures soon. Don't worry.
Make sure you're gaining confidence too! And have fun!
Welcome!
chubby_austrian_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:51 AM   #22
Sgirl23

Aww, you guys miss me! I just started some vacation time, so I've been eating and being lazy. Sorry. I am still around though and bursting at the seams! How is everyone??
Old 07-31-2007, 10:01 AM   #23
pgsmith

Quote:
Aww, you guys miss me! I just started some vacation time, so I've been eating and being lazy. Sorry. I am still around though and bursting at the seams! How is everyone??
I am doing great I just LOVE your energy and positive attitude its great!!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #24
Sgirl23

I think if you exude great energy, it will be returned to you. Sorry I've been not as much as a poster as I originally thought I would be. My vacation is treating me well, and I'm getting lazy and becoming a couch potato. Don't worry, I've been eating very well. I will keep everyone posted on my gaining experience. My clothes are very tight...which is a good sign. Talk to everyone soon!!
Old 08-05-2007, 01:27 AM   #25
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anyone think it's a coincidence that one publicly gaining girl (the "taking the leap" chick) disappears and another reappears? Just saying....

Time/date stamped photos might help; consumption of Big Macs/fries on cam bonus.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote