Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-05-2007, 09:01 AM   #26
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Anyone think it's a coincidence that one publicly gaining girl (the "taking the leap" chick) disappears and another reappears? Just saying....

Time/date stamped photos might help; consumption of Big Macs/fries on cam bonus.
Considering it's the internet, you don't really know who anyone is now do you? I don't know who the taking the leap chick is but it's not me. This is my first and only account in the dimensions forums. You know what they say about the word assume...so...just saying...
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #27
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title
Default Good for you.

Nice to meet someone who doesn't mind seeing the scale rise.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:40 AM   #28
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Anyone think it's a coincidence that one publicly gaining girl (the "taking the leap" chick) disappears and another reappears? Just saying....

Time/date stamped photos might help; consumption of Big Macs/fries on cam bonus.
Nobody's taking it seriously without pics, don't worry.

In other smilies,
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #29
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Nobody's taking it seriously without pics, don't worry.

In other smilies,
I'm loving that smilie, In other phrases, talk is cheap. If you are happy to add some weight on then good for you, but frankly round here if you don't back it up with some pics you may as well not bother as you will be viewed with a deal of suspicsion.

Whatever, I hope it goes well for you.
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #30
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

You did say you'd post pics. >.>

Pwease? ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #31
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In a realm as boundless and scary as the Internet, we cannot trust anything, not even pictures. I mean, generally is someone swipes pictures from somewhere we will know about it, but sometimes they slip through. However, pictures DO help make it real... Not to pressure you or anything girlie.

-Ty

P.S. LAWL.

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:55 AM   #32
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
Considering it's the internet, you don't really know who anyone is now do you? I don't know who the taking the leap chick is but it's not me. This is my first and only account in the dimensions forums. You know what they say about the word assume...so...just saying...
That last part? Yup. Guilty. Sorry for the snarky post.

As a peace offering, I offer a little MC Hammer for your viewing pleasure. I would send cake if I could, but it is the internet...

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:03 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:56 AM   #33
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Okay, I am slow on pictures. I haven't even managed to get one for when I post, even though I was told how to do it. I have one in my profile. It's basically a nice belly pic. When I have some free time, I will work on posting some pictures. Right now, I'm making some big life decisions. Early 20's is the time to do so. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to make a big move to Korea or stay in my home town. Not the easiest thing to do. Plus, I'm back to work...so no more vacation. This weekend I will post some lovely pictures. How about that? It's a promise everyone. I won't break it.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #34
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

What's going on in Korea to motivate you to go there? A new job opportunity? An internet lover? The inheritence of a rumored-to-be-haunted mansion from a relative you only recently discovered existed?

Quote:
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:48 PM   #35
Sgirl23

Yes, a new job opportunity. I'm eligible to teach English there, and I'm not sure if I will do it yet. It's up in the air.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #36
Fuzzy Necromancer

Nice fat angle. =)

Quote:
Old 08-16-2007, 05:12 AM   #37
Sgirl23

Thanks.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:15 PM   #38
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Welcome to Dimensions
Nice Weight keep it coming
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:52 AM   #39
Sgirl23

Hey everyone. I've been getting lazier and lazier, fatter, and fatter. I just tried to post a pic. of me. My belly is getting enormous. It's a pic. of me lying down, with a completely full belly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0903070308.jpg (73.8 KB, 3221 views)
Old 09-04-2007, 11:58 AM   #40
ChaosElite

ChaosElite can now change their title
Thumbs up

!sexy! you looking great - wow i like that pic very much
ChaosElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:59 AM   #41
Sgirl23

Here's a pic. of my face that's getting chubbier.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0904071437.jpg (70.3 KB, 3882 views)
Old 09-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #42
Sgirl23

and these pics. were taken from my phone...so they're not the greatest. this one's of me in a pair of pants and a belly shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0904071439.jpg (60.3 KB, 3873 views)
Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #43
Sgirl23

Just one more pic. for everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0904071436.jpg (64.7 KB, 3859 views)
Old 09-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #44
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Delicious!
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:58 PM   #45
yoyo

yoyo has said some nice things
Default yum

looking good
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #46
Sgirl23

thanks! i feel like i've been eating non-stop and it's paying off!
Old 09-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #47
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You sure are filling out quite well, keep up the good work! Do you have a goal, or just taking it as it comes?
Biglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #48
Sgirl23

Thank you. I don't really have a goal right now. I'm just packing on the pounds!
Old 09-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #49
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Oh my, if I ever doubted your autheticity, I apologize profusely! Beautiful fat face, GORGEous growing belly, and a fattening desire to make a feeder melt.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #50
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wow What A Cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
Here's a pic. of my face that's getting chubbier.
America, on balance, is still a GOOD place- in that it hath such women in it.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote