Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #51
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, I must say.... You sure are packing them on beautifully. Thanks for sharing, you really are very pretty.
Biglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:56 PM   #52
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgirl23 View Post
Thank you. I don't really have a goal right now. I'm just packing on the pounds!
Good to see you are having fun.
Simply Lovely.
Looking forward to what the future holds.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:34 AM   #53
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: I'm new! and I'm gaining!

Sgirl23 - those are really great-looking pictures! YOU are looking great, that is. Good luck in the future! Judging by those pictures, you were meant to be fat.

/ CuslonGodibb
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #54
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for all the compliments. It's making me fat and jolly. I will celebrate with some dessert! I guess I have a natural knack for gaining and being fat.
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #55
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things

Got any before pics so we can compare. Sure is one soft looking belly so something must be going right.
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #56
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

mmmm very yummyany chance of a bootie pic?
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:13 AM   #57
Dario

Dario has said some nice things

Sgirl... I like very much your photos... keep gaining!!! You are getting very sexy!!!!
Dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:34 AM   #58
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario View Post
Sgirl... I like very much your photos... keep gaining!!! You are getting very sexy!!!!
Sgirl don't listen to Dario you have been sexy the whole time to me with your look on life and attitude, I didn't need to see a pic to know that you ARE sexy.
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:15 AM   #59
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

WOW You are Gorgeous A real Knockout!! Keep taking pics so we can see the progress, and can see how much more beautifullll you become :-)
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #60
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You guys can really flatter a girl. Thanks everyone. I will work on some old pics of me when i was skinnier...but i was never skinny. I have no booty pics. and unless someone's here to take one for me, I won't have one. I will keep taking pics to keep everyone posted. I'm having a great time. I'm giving new dimensions to the "muffin top" and I've basically doubled my meals with lots of snacks in between. It's glorious! All I need to do now is weigh myself but I have no scale. So I'll work on that...
Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #61
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
and these pics. were taken from my phone...so they're not the greatest. this one's of me in a pair of pants and a belly shirt.
Wow... filling out amazingly there!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:54 PM   #62
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

A little late, but I thought I might add something
Oooh, teh hotness!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:01 AM   #63
FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW has said some nice things

Quote:
and these pics. were taken from my phone...so they're not the greatest. this one's of me in a pair of pants and a belly shirt.
Your belly is gorgeous, I want a belly like you ... but I work there!
Old 09-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #64
Sgirl23

My belly is enjoying all the lovely tidbits and comments that you guys are giving. Thanks again. I've been really busy and I think I overdid it this weekend. I was constantly eating. It was almost considered food overload. I need to get on the scale soon! Anyway, hope everyone else is happy and enjoying life as much as I am. Talk to you soon!
Old 09-29-2007, 04:45 AM   #65
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Sgirl, How is it going? We haven't heard from you in a while. Some of us miss you... like me!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #66
Sgirl23

Hey! I'm still here and gaining and eating wayyyyy more than i should. I didn't know i had such an impact. I hope others are eating way more than they should too. How is everyone these days? Just for a little update...I tried to weigh on my friend's scale at her house (since I don't have one) and I made it to the max of 280. I don't know if I'm just 280 or not, but that is an estimate. I've been eating like a starved person. It's getting to be a little ridiculous I feel like. Oh well!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #67
Biglover
Medieval music singer

I'm glad you are still here, look foreword to your updates. Think you're eating too much..... well, most of us would beg to differ with you! I love women with a good, or better than good appetite, to grow right out of her clothes. Keep us posted, love hearing from you. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 AM   #68
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm liking what I see here! Welcome to the forums!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:05 AM   #69
ChaosElite

ChaosElite can now change their title
Thumbs up

Quote:
Here's a pic. of my face that's getting chubbier.

dear Sgirl23, please post more of your very, very sexy pic's . You looking very beautyful.
ChaosElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #70
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Sgirl23, where are you? We need some updates! Hope all is well, and you're still eating good! Merry Christmas!
Old 04-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #71
forced into delurking

forced into delurking can now change their title

I am sad that she hasnt posted in such a long while. She was a really nice person and her pictures were beautiful. I do hope that wherever she is, she is doing well.
forced into delurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #72
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Be Careful

Quote:
I'll be careful not to gain too too much. I need to have time to enjoy some new clothes first!
Welcome To Dimensions Forums, Sgirl23. Be
good to yourself, and if you continue to gain,
do it slowly and give your body time to adjust.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #73
Sgirl23

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted any updates recently or posted. I didn't know this thread was still alive. I got so many responses from everyone that it was hard to keep up, so that's why I haven't posted anything recently. As for new pictures, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get some, but everything's going well and my appetite's nice and healthy! Talk to you all soon!
Old 04-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #74
forced into delurking

forced into delurking can now change their title

It was nice to see you post and hear that you are well. It was even better to hear that your appetite is healthy. I know I will be looking forward to seeing the new pictures and hearing how all is going with you.
forced into delurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #75
Brit_FA

Brit_FA can now change their title

[QUOTE=Sgirl23;508126]I 265 pounds of gloriousness.QUOTE]
I came very late to this thread as you can see, but I just wanted to say that I hope you still feel the same about yourself. This is wonderful!