Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
AmyRedd84

AmyRedd84 has said some nice things
Default Bigger is Better?!?!?!

Well I am new to learning that there is an underground network, like dimensions, that enjoy women who are bigger. I have been doing some thinking that I may want to go larger.

But honestly I would like your thoughts on it or suggestions!

Any ideas?

AmyRedd84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:12 PM   #2
Stealth
King Pointless Long posts

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd say that this place is more about acceptance than gaining, although people will say have fun- that's the thing.

If you do it, do it because you want to and not beacuse you feel the need to.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyRedd84 View Post
Well I am new to learning that there is an underground network, like dimensions, that enjoy women who are bigger. I have been doing some thinking that I may want to go larger.

Any ideas?

Read.

This question is best answered by reading one of the hundreds of posts on the same subject to be found on this board.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:17 PM   #4
mateo4531
On Timeout

mateo4531 has said some nice things

Welcome to Dimensions! I think if you want to get bigger, you definitely should. If you want to stay the same, you should. Whatever you want to do!
mateo4531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Bigger is Better?!?!?!

I belong to those people who've always - consciously or unconsciously -thought that big is beautiful, but I thought so even before I learned that there are terms for it and before I found out about this "network", as you call it.

Your title is "Bigger is Better?!?!?!", and in my opinion, the answer is: It depends. Bigger is better if it makes YOU feel good, I'd say. :-) If bigger means unhappy, then bigger is definitely not better. It's your body, so obviously it should be your choice and nobody (no pun intended here!) else's.

If you "have been doing some thinking" that you "may want to go larger", then - - - Give it a try and see what it feels like? :-) But I'd say, be careful and don't rush.

I'm too tired to write anymore worth reading right now, so I'm going to go to bed. :-p I expect you will get many, many wise answers here! This is my contribution - wise or not - - -

Anyway, I wish you good luck!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:

Any ideas?
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Live how you want to live.

At the very least:
1) stay active,
2) eat what you want to eat, not what you feel you have to eat, and
3) never feel that your size is in any way a negative - embrace it as part of your self-acceptance.

If you grow, great, if you don't, that's great too, as long as you are happy.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Live how you want to live.

At the very least:
1) stay active,
2) eat what you want to eat, not what you feel you have to eat, and
3) never feel that your size is in any way a negative - embrace it as part of your self-acceptance.

If you grow, great, if you don't, that's great too, as long as you are happy.
Great answer. Pretty much what I would have said if I posted before. I would more towards the more healthy eating (Or the balance of both), but my beliefs revolve around choice more than choosing xyz for gaining/maintaining/losing.

In my personal opinion (From what I've already observed), you are a very beautiful person the way you are (Physically and mentally [Of course I've only observed just a little, but I'm sure I am correct with what little knowledge I have on this ]).
So again I say: Do what you so wish.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 07-26-2007 at 02:56 PM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:50 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What they all said, stay healthy, only do what YOU want to do because you want to do it. Never, ever do anything you wouldn't do if left to your own devices.

More specifically, if you wouldn't actively cause yourself to gain for your own pleasure, then you should never, ever do it for another person/people/acceptance/group, etc.

I'd say if you're new to all of this, and the idea of gaining never occurred to you before, then hang out, get comfy, learn more about the people and ideas here, and when you get to the other side... see if it's still even a blip on your radar.

Best.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:37 PM   #9
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

I can't really add to whats been said here. Do what's right for YOU and makes YOU happy. If that involves gaining, cool . If it doesn't, great . Whatever you choose to do, do it for your own pleasure, not because you think it is in any way expected of you.

:bow:
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #10
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm going to echo what everyone else said. If you want to be skinnier, bigger, the same, whatever! If its going to make YOU happy, go for it!!! You're beautiful now and would be at any size.

*hugs*
Melina

Edit: By the way, I ~love~ your top!!

Last edited by sunnie1653; 07-26-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: because I forget things........ :D
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #11
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Three things:

1. Welcome to the board. I'm all for you going larger if that's what you decide to do. Please keep us informed.

2. Yes, Bigger is often better.

3. This particular forum's supposed to be about gaining, so I think you've picked the perfect place to voice your inquiry. I really hope everybody's kid-gloved attitudes didn't put you off. There's a comon mythos that our particular, "underground network" isn't quite as benevolent as we might seem. Entirely unfounded, IMHO, but we must be ever vigilant.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Welcome to the board but let me give you some straight talk on what you'll find here. This board is suppose to be about "weight gain"; fantasies, support and fun.- But you will often find the reactions to such things to be rather PC, hypersensitive and negative, patronizing as in the typical oh you're thinking about gaining -oh please please please don't forget about your health, to the never do anything for others stuff, and than back to the wishy washy you're great don't change a thing speeches.

There are many here who are awesome and supportive but just be on your guard. The Dimensions weight board is unfortunately not as happy and supportive a place as it first seems to be.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #13
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
But you will often find the reactions to such things to be rather PC, hypersensitive and negative, patronizing as in the typical oh you're thinking about gaining -oh please please please don't forget about your health, to the never do anything for others stuff, and than back to the wishy washy you're great don't change a thing speeches.
I'm confused. Are you saying there's something wrong with someone being concerned for a person's health or well-being? Because last I checked a helpful, caring community needs to be, well, helpful and caring. Though I'm sure some of us could jack off to the idea of someone gaining with no limits, there are others who'd prefer to take care of a person and foster their desires in a mature manner.

Or maybe I completely understood what you're saying and I'm need to be slapped. In that case, I preemptively apologize.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:03 PM   #14
Midori
general member

Midori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized rep

Pudgy ... since I can't rep you again right now ... all I can do is to second your sentiments ...
Quote:
Though I'm sure some of us could jack off to the idea of someone gaining with no limits, there are others who'd prefer to take care of a person and foster their desires in a mature manner.
Not that this is the case here but many times when dealing with people at a distance ... the PC for example ... we forget that we can compel other people to acts that have hardcore consequences and we can be very selfish. IF a person wants to get larger, it's great to be supportive of their initiative I think. Because it's what the person wants. IF a person is being goaded into getting largerer cause it gets off some folks on a message board ... who don't have to take care of the person if they become bedridden or worse ... then I think that's pretty crappy.

Amy ...

In short ... I echo the sentiments of others ... do what YOU wish first and stay healthy about it ... considering all the consequences of your actions. Not just the private or public approval of a group of people who won't be there to take care of you should things get to a point of immobilization. You aren't here to fulfill someone else's vicarious fantasies simply for approval ... hopefully. You are here ideally to find affirmation for who YOU are and who YOU want to be.

If you had taken a strong stand that you wanted to gain weight ... I doubt too many people would have given you a lot of cautionaries because people here tend to respect and support the desires of those posting. However, I think the cautions come in when a person ... especially a new person like you or I comes in and is unsure and ASKS what others think. Many of the folks who have been around a while here KNOW that newbies can be very vulnerable. Perhaps new to the whole ... -I am accepted for who I am thing- and it can be quite heady. We might be tempted to make rash choices in our new liberation and excitement. And they know too ... it's not the accepted responsibility of everyone to help us make good decisions ... unselfish decisions. I am sure they know that there are those who don't give a crap about YOU the person but are interested in how you might serve their fetish.

While weight gaining can be very titillating ... it also comes with consequences that I think you are being urged to consider ... because regardless of the name of the forum ... it's just selfish and stupid to not encourage people to make informed and mature decisions. You know?

bright blessings to you honey!

♪midori
"I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated...I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding." ♥ Anais Nin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:28 PM   #15
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sheesh

Hey, its up to you! If it was up to me you'd gain every day. To me bigger than before is always better if you want an honest answer. Its not something I decided but there it is.

It seems to me telling someone that weight gain could be unhealthy is about the same as telling a smoker that cigarettes are bad for them. Does anyone really expect the smoker to say something like "Really? I had no idea! I'll stop right away! Phew, good thing you told me!"

For some completely useless and anecdotal evidence: My grandmother's been an SSBBW for 50 years and she's still going strong at 82! Don't believe all that crap in the news about fat being unhealthy!
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #16
Midori
general member

Midori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized rep

Not to put too fine a point on it ... but I didn't see ANYONE post that gaining weight is unhealthy ... I see people advising her to STAY healthy or to stay ACTIVE. There is an enormous difference in preaching to the choir about fat being unhealthy and in urging someone to stay as healthy as possible in whatever decisions that they do make.

When you are considering possible outcomes LIKE immobilization or such limited ability to care for your personal hygiene that you become almost handicapped ... those are not consequences that should be taken lightly but with great consideration. Most of all I think people were stressing that you can do things in a healthy way and that personal HAPPINESS should be the prime consideration in her decision.

♪midori
"I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated...I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding." ♥ Anais Nin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:24 AM   #17
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Any ideas?
You're new here, and apparently pretty new to size acceptance and fat admiration, so let me give you a serious word of advice.

You will find that many males will encourage you to gain. They will tell you that bigger is better. Actually, they will tell you almost everything you have ever desired to hear. They will make promises. Some will even tell you that they love you and would love you even more if you would gain for them. They will promise you the world. They'll promise to buy you new clothing when you outgrow your current size clothing. Some will promise to take care of you and to love you forever.

It's no different here than it is in the real world. Some males will say anything to get in your pants; to get you to gain; to get you to send them pictures; to get you to cyber; to get you to compromise your very own morals. Some will eventually take you to the deepest and saddest and darkest places in your life that you'll wish you would have never known about.

Gaining may attract attention, but it will NOT keep a guy or make him love *you*. He'll fall in love alright..... with the act of you gaining. Then when you really need him, you'll be left alone to pick up the pieces of your shattered life. And God forbid if you develop health problems. Admirers disappear faster than a speeding bullet then.

Take it from someone who *IS* telling you the honest truth.

Last edited by Angel; 07-27-2007 at 02:27 AM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:12 AM   #18
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Bigger is Better?!?!?!

Angel - thanks for this serious answer. You say things that are really worth some thinking, and I don't doubt for a second that you have very good reasons for saying what you're saying.

This passage,
"Some will eventually take you to the deepest and saddest and darkest places in your life that you'll wish you would have never known about.
Gaining may attract attention, but it will NOT keep a guy or make him love *you*. He'll fall in love alright..... with the act of you gaining."
is what I really fear. It's just too cruel! This "falling in love with the act of you gaining" is absurd, and in my opinion mis-use of the word "love". This can't be love, but something else, which is just - - - Cruel.

To all of you gainers out there: If you truly want to gain, then do so, and enjoy it! But I really hope you don't do it ONLY for the sake of getting someone else's appreciation and/or love.

Enough said - - - I just can't help getting frustrated about the fact that there actually are jerks out there that think they have the right to decide over other people's bodies!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
You're new here, and apparently pretty new to size acceptance and fat admiration, so let me give you a serious word of advice.

You will find that many males will encourage you to gain. They will tell you that bigger is better. Actually, they will tell you almost everything you have ever desired to hear. They will make promises. Some will even tell you that they love you and would love you even more if you would gain for them. They will promise you the world. They'll promise to buy you new clothing when you outgrow your current size clothing. Some will promise to take care of you and to love you forever.

It's no different here than it is in the real world. Some males will say anything to get in your pants; to get you to gain; to get you to send them pictures; to get you to cyber; to get you to compromise your very own morals. Some will eventually take you to the deepest and saddest and darkest places in your life that you'll wish you would have never known about.

Gaining may attract attention, but it will NOT keep a guy or make him love *you*. He'll fall in love alright..... with the act of you gaining. Then when you really need him, you'll be left alone to pick up the pieces of your shattered life. And God forbid if you develop health problems. Admirers disappear faster than a speeding bullet then.

Take it from someone who *IS* telling you the honest truth.
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:06 AM   #19
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
You're new here, and apparently pretty new to size acceptance and fat admiration, so let me give you a serious word of advice...
Agreed, in a way.

But the key word in all of it is "some".

Yes, some guys- many of them, really- are like that. But there's still good eggs out there.

Quote:
Welcome to the board but let me give you some straight talk on what you'll find here...
Just because people don't agree with your radical opinions, doesn't mean that they're patronizing, negative, or whatever. It just means that they don't agree with you. And it took some time to actually find out where you stodd on the whole matter, since many of your recent posts regarding the topic are more complaining about how people don't agree with you than actually saying anything.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #20
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

bigger does not always equal better. some women look really good larger like Big Cutie Cindy while some look fantastic lower on the scales. I hope this is conveyed they way I'd hoped ^^;;
Old 07-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #21
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title

I'm probably going to get in trouble with some folks here, but personally, I say go for it. Gaining some weight intentionally can be one very erotic experience if you are of a mind to indulge yourself - and you can always lose it later if you find it isn't to your liking or it doesn't work for you.
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #22
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Welcome to the board but let me give you some straight talk on what you'll find here. This board is suppose to be about "weight gain"; fantasies, support and fun.- But you will often find the reactions to such things to be rather PC, hypersensitive and negative, patronizing as in the typical oh you're thinking about gaining -oh please please please don't forget about your health, to the never do anything for others stuff, and than back to the wishy washy you're great don't change a thing speeches.

There are many here who are awesome and supportive but just be on your guard. The Dimensions weight board is unfortunately not as happy and supportive a place as it first seems to be.
I'm curious - how would you rather the weight board be? I see the expressions of health concerns as a nice thing, but that's me. You seem resentful of that concern, as if it doesn't belong (that's not a judgment, just an observation), so on your 'dream' weight board, what would the responses be?
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a difference between feeders and admirers and not ALL of either disappear... I know many FAs who've stayed with and stuck by through thick and thin and health and illness.

Just thought that they should get credit where credit is due. I'm tired of every guy who likes fat women getting painted with the same negative broad brush.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:33 AM   #24
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2CUfeast View Post
Gaining some weight intentionally can be one very erotic experience if you are of a mind to indulge yourself - *snipped and emphasis added*
I think that's essentially what most said here... if it's something SHE wants to do, for herself, then go for it. It's her body.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #25
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
There's a difference between feeders and admirers and not ALL of either disappear... I know many FAs who've stayed with and stuck by through thick and thin and health and illness.

Just thought that they should get credit where credit is due. I'm tired of every guy who likes fat women getting painted with the same negative broad brush.
Thanks, AM for an important point that needed to be made.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote