Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club
Default Circumcision and Sex

I realize this could get awkward real quick, but I couldn't think of a better place to ask.

I'm currently uncircumcised, much to the surprise of my guy friends (don't ask how they found out...) and they asked me some interesting questions that I didn't have the experience to answer. So why not ask you!

To the ladies: In your own experience (obviously, who else's would you talk about) is sex better or worse with an uncircumcised man? Or does it make a difference?

To the gentlemen: if you're uncircumcised, has this caused you any problems in your sex life? Or for you rare breed out there, can you compare sex before and after circumcision?

If this is in the wrong section, please forgive me, I didn't know where it would be appropriate to post.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #2
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Letiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot pics
Cool

Personally, no difference whatsoever And, also personally, I'd rather a penis that hasn't been tampered with. Again, that's my own preference (if I had a choice, which I don't.) I'm done rambling
Letiahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #3
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

If a guy has superb hygiene, uncircumcised is better to me...more to play with during foreplay. BUT if a guy has crap hygiene, I won't touch a fireman in a raincoat, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As long as it works and as long as its clean .. Im a happy camper ..

I have noticed that men that are not done tend to be very sensitive on the head area ... Im sure its from being covered more so than someone who has had it done.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think there was just a whole thread on this, or maybe a bunch of comments in a sex thread or 'what you want to know about men/women/goats' thread. if you do a search, you'll probably turn up a good amount of stuff, pudge.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #6
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer sex with a circumcised man simply because there is more slightly more friction.

But I'm not picky. I just love the sex.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #7
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I prefer sex with a circumcised man simply because there is more slightly more friction.
See, I've heard that some prefer with uncircumcised because there's less friction.

Just to goes to show, there's more than one play to play the game.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

Had far better sex with guys who are intact still, and they have also recieved more pleasure from things than guys who are cut. They seem far less sensitive and less able to have various 'things' done.
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #9
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have vastly more experience with cut men, but am completely okay with either. Would just need more pointers for the au naturale boys.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
See, I've heard that some prefer with uncircumcised because there's less friction.

Just to goes to show, there's more than one play to play the game.
Obviously I need to continue testing my theory. Yeah I'm sure it's different for everyone. I find uncut more...slidy. Wow that isn't even a word.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #11
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Go skinless

Foreskin is like an appendix; it has no real purpose other than becoming a potential medical problem down the road. No matter how many anti-circumcision types try and convince me that it's "mutilation," I just can't get angry about not having an extra flap of skin trapping bacteria around my wang. I'm glad to be rid of it.

Many argue about men are deprived of full sexual pleasure because the lack of foreskin makes the glans less sensitive over time. I can't say whether or not this is true, but the argument seems as vapid to me as those who whine about how wearing a condom makes sex less pleasurable. If you are a man who is getting laid, what right do you have to complain about anything? I dare say that most men could do with a little less pleasure and sensation down under ("thanks for those amazing five minutes, honey...ZZZ") and more lessons on where the clitoris is located.

I think what really clinches the argument for me is that many times in casual (or not so casual) conversation I have heard women say that they simply will not give head to a guy who is uncircumcised. Winning point - game over!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #12
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
I dare say that most men could do with a little less pleasure and sensation down under ("thanks for those amazing five minutes, honey...ZZZ") and more lessons on where the clitoris is located.
This might be the best sentence ever uttered on the Weight Board..I want to throw this sentence a parade and take it out for dinner..and then invite it back to my place for more....discussion.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #13
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Here here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
This might be the best sentence ever uttered on the Weight Board..I want to throw this sentence a parade and take it out for dinner..and then invite it back to my place for more....discussion.
I second that notion!
phatfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
i think there was just a whole thread on this, or maybe a bunch of comments in a sex thread or 'what you want to know about men/women/goats' thread.
Goats? There was a thread on goats? And I missed it?

Er... I don't suppose there were any in diaphanous negligees? Just asking.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #15
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Okay, first off...some of us didn't get a choice...our parents chose for us at birth. So, as far as that goes...it isn't necessarily in our control. It is a typicial procedure in MOST hospitals to cut it at birth, as it is less painful this way (considering you're already getting shots in the foot and poked and prodded, I'd say it is less tramatizing...maybe...

In any case, I've never had problems with sensitivity...the head of the penis is a damn sensitive area, and I'm circumsized. When aroused I can barely take being played with, sucked on, or anything else, because of the HUGE amount of sensation being transmitted from head to head (so to speak )

So, I'd have to agree with Seth...it doesn't need to be any more sensitive.

Second, I, dork that I am, researched placement of female genitals and erogenous (sp?) zones before I had sex. I started looking that shit up at 16, because I wasn't going to be caught unprepared...hells no! Not like my miserable excuse at kissing.

So, yeah, even if you don't admit it...definitely figure out where all the erogenous zones are on a woman...and figure out which ones the women you're with favors. My ex girlfriend favored the neck, ears, and back...some women can't get enough of a guy touching their hair...others love having their belly, or butt touched. Some women are big on having their breasts played with. Some like it all...some are unusual. So take some time, and pleasure your woman! Because lemme tell you...once the 'fore-play' is done, and if it is done well...that whole sex thing that comes after, will be a lot more fun, and a lot more intense.

Yeah...that's all I have on that.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #16
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

To clarify, I circumcised penis.

that is all.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #17
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
To clarify, I circumcised penis.

that is all.
lol... babies
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I see nothing wrong with being "uncut". I was with an uncut man for sixteen years and loved his penis

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:48 PM   #19
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
Okay, first off...some of us didn't get a choice...our parents chose for us at birth. So, as far as that goes...it isn't necessarily in our control. It is a typicial procedure in MOST hospitals to cut it at birth, as it is less painful this way (considering you're already getting shots in the foot and poked and prodded, I'd say it is less tramatizing...maybe...

In any case, I've never had problems with sensitivity...the head of the penis is a damn sensitive area, and I'm circumsized. When aroused I can barely take being played with, sucked on, or anything else, because of the HUGE amount of sensation being transmitted from head to head (so to speak )

So, I'd have to agree with Seth...it doesn't need to be any more sensitive.

Second, I, dork that I am, researched placement of female genitals and erogenous (sp?) zones before I had sex. I started looking that shit up at 16, because I wasn't going to be caught unprepared...hells no! Not like my miserable excuse at kissing.

So, yeah, even if you don't admit it...definitely figure out where all the erogenous zones are on a woman...and figure out which ones the women you're with favors. My ex girlfriend favored the neck, ears, and back...some women can't get enough of a guy touching their hair...others love having their belly, or butt touched. Some women are big on having their breasts played with. Some like it all...some are unusual. So take some time, and pleasure your woman! Because lemme tell you...once the 'fore-play' is done, and if it is done well...that whole sex thing that comes after, will be a lot more fun, and a lot more intense.

Yeah...that's all I have on that.

In North America. And its carried out in moslem countries and by Jewish people. Other than that, I don't believe it's done. And the world isnt full of men with infections. In the UK Im sure that 99% of men are "uncut". I've never known one to suffer from these "infections" that Seth spoke about, or ever heard anyone who has. I've heard of one case where a boy had to have a partial circumcision before puberty due to a medical condition, that's all. I'm not saying infections don't happen, but I believe they are MUCH less common than the North American surgeons who are of course making money out of this, would have you believe.

Babies feel pain just as anyone else does, of course its as painful for them. But they are little and cant scream as loud as an adult or fight.

(do you get the impression I think circumcision uneccessary? lol).

Ive had one partner who was circumcised, the others not. It kinda shocks me that anyone would have a problem with having sex with a man who is as nature intended. Like a man refusing to have sex with a woman because she has pubic hair.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 07-27-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #20
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
In North America. And its carried out in moslem countries and by Jewish people. Other than that, I don't believe it's done. And the world isnt full of men with infections. In the UK Im sure that 99% of men are "uncut". I've never known one to suffer from these "infections" that Seth spoke about, or ever heard anyone who has. I've heard of one case where a boy had to have a partial circumcision before puberty due to a medical condition, that's all. I'm not saying infections don't happen, but I believe they are MUCH less common than the North American surgeons who are of course making money out of this, would have you believe.

Babies feel pain just as anyone else does, of course its as painful for them. But they are little and cant scream as loud as an adult or fight.

Ruby, I wish you would just tell us what you think instead of pussyfooting around.

In spite of my aesthetic preference I agree with you. I've never known anyone to have ANY problems with foreskins. So if it's not mandated by your religion it just seems kind of odd.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #21
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post

I'm with you on this one. Circumcision is a tribal/biblical ritual and that is it. I do not believe it prevents disease.

As an American living in the UK, it is just one of many cultural differences that a lot of people don't realise. Before I met guys from the UK, I just assumed all penises looked the same...it's not like you see uncut boys in American porn, so I had NO idea, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to change the subject, but do people realise that there is a female circumcision still being practised today and those females are puberty age and they do it without any pain killers? Just food for thought.....
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ruby, I wish you would just tell us what you think instead of pussyfooting around.

In spite of my aesthetic preference I agree with you. I've never known anyone to have ANY problems with foreskins. So if it's not mandated by your religion it just seems kind of odd.

That uncut guy I loved for sixteen years never gave me any infections- or had one. It's all bullshit the medical community pushes here in the US to get you to cut your baby boy's penis at birth (why in hell they feel so compelled to push it, I don't know). When I was pregnant with my first child, I didn't know the sex until she was born (I wouldnt let them tell me). The nurse had to talk to me about having the baby circumsized if it was a male. When I asked a few questions about the true necessity of having them splice and dice my baby, she spoke to me "off the record" and said that they were all supposed to really push for it- but that in the end, it's nothing that would really affect their life or lifestyles. If I had given birth to a male, I wouldn't have had it done.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-27-2007, 03:17 PM   #23
xoxoshelby

xoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well since everyone is so experienced with this let me ask...what do I do with it??? I have never been with someone uncircumsized and I found out that my new boyfriend is not. Since we haven't done anything yet, I'm a little worried it will somehow be different and then I'll just not know what I'm doing. Does this make sense?? LOL
xoxoshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoshelby View Post
Well since everyone is so experienced with this let me ask...what do I do with it??? I have never been with someone uncircumsized and I found out that my new boyfriend is not. Since we haven't done anything yet, I'm a little worried it will somehow be different and then I'll just not know what I'm doing. Does this make sense?? LOL

You don't do anything with "it". It's a penis- you treat it the same as all others. Actually, they say the uncut are more "sensitive". You might just like that little something extra for all you know

Old 07-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #25
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Circumcision during sex would be a real turnoff, at least for me.