Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #51
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i don't care either way. if i'm sexing you, i like you, and cut or uncut, it's gonna be lovely.

that's my 'being a laaady' answer.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:19 PM   #52
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
that's my 'being a laaady' answer.
says the girl with "turds" for a user title.

BTW, it's friggin' eery how seemingly alike we are, you and I.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #53
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

First of all, I've never seen a male penis from outside the US either...so, my apologies for ASSUMING that all the hospitals I KNOW of circumsize at birth. Secondly, I'm sorry that I'm APPARENTLY not as 'nature intended' because obviously every guy who is as nature intended is a blessing to women, and is worthy of praise.

Another thing I'd like to say is what likely went through my head as an infant, because I conviniently FORGOT the TRAGIC pain of having some piece of skin removed. I mean between shots to the foot, getting my nutrient supply cut off, being freezing cold, being handled by several people who are not my parents, and OH, lets not forget being SQUEEZED through an orifice that typically isn't supposed to have anything in it larger than perhaps an extra large penis, I don't think having a very tiny piece of skin on an apendage which I have know knowledge I have at this point, would be incredibly tramatizing or worrisome. After all, I think I'm more worried about where the hell I'm going to get food in the next few hours, and why the heck some strange people are holding me! Oh, and I have to take a shit too..what the hell...where's my ass anyway?

*Takes a breath*

I've never experienced having a fore-skin in any of my memory banks, and it has never once prevented me from experiencing intense pleasure. Yay!

Oh, and another thing you have to remember, the penis becomes much more sensitive AFTER puberty...so, think about it this way...I'd rather get it cut off at birth, than Jewish and get it cut off later in life when I'll not only remember it, but it'll be more painful.

As for the 'child abuse'...remember my whole rant about the orifice being only so big...if that's not child abuse I don't know what the hell is. I mean, hell, try putting your skull through a piece of PVC pipe...see how that feels, huh? Gonna tell me it would be pleasant if the skull is composed of cartilige at the time? PLEASE...if you think that, go suck a rail-road spike.

That's all.

Last edited by ZainTheInsane; 07-27-2007 at 08:48 PM.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #54
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
...who the hell cares?
With this attitude you supposed have, you sure do get riled up, don't you?
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #55
supersoup

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
says the girl with "turds" for a user title.

BTW, it's friggin' eery how seemingly alike we are, you and I.
shut it kitten...

and yes, very eerie indeed...ROOMIES!!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #56
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
shut it kitten...

and yes, very eerie indeed...ROOMIES!!!!
Wow, misspelling FTW!

And thank you, Manda, for getting said misspelling frozen there for me. You're the best!

And now, back to penises.

I like 'em. Any way that they come.

Dirties.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #57
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...Oh, and another thing you have to remember, the penis becomes much more sensitive AFTER puberty...so, think about it this way...I'd rather get it cut off at birth, than Jewish and get it cut off later in life when I'll not only remember it, but it'll be more painful...
um...just so ya know. Jewish babies get circumcised at about a week old.

Not after puberty.

The puberty thing is a Bar Mitzvah. lol
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:02 PM   #58
skunkspot

skunkspot can now change their title

This thread has gone a bit different than I expected. Figured the uncut would be more on the defensive than the the cut.
skunkspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #59
supersoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Wow, misspelling FTW!

And thank you, Manda, for getting said misspelling frozen there for me. You're the best!

And now, back to penises.

I like 'em. Any way that they come.

Dirties.

love you?

and for some reason it won't let me answer your pm.

RESTART!!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:05 PM   #60
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

The main difference is that you have to be squeezed out in order to be born. You don't need to be circumcised in order to grow up. You don't need to be circumcised at all for that matter.

As for reduction in pleasure, you really can't know what your missing. You have nothing to compare your current level of sexual pleasure to. The only people with valid first-hand experience in this matter are people who were circumcised in later life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #61
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

lets not forget being SQUEEZED through an orifice that typically isn't supposed to have anything in it larger than perhaps an extra large penis
*Takes a breath*
During labor, the 'orifice' widens... dialates! It could fit many penisess.

but you already knew that.
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #62
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

That will be the real kicker, if we can find a man who's had sex both uncut AND cut. I'd love to see what his take is.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:09 PM   #63
Ash
Smash

I know a guy.

However, I'm not sure he'd be the type to frequent Dimensions.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #64
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this discussion.

Vaginas seem to get more attention on the site in general.

I am clipped, I agree A LOT with what Seth has to say. I have to mention that growing up as a little boy (5, 6, 7), with a caring father, I remember sometimes sneaking into the the bathroom when he was in there and "crossing swords" in the toilet. That is two guys (mostly family males I would hope) peeing in the toilet together and crossing streams. I noticed that my stuff looked like his stuff. I felt "normal" in my childlike mind. My world added up and worked with that issue.

Flash forward to 11 years ago. As I held my newborn boy in my hands, my wife gave me the choice about the elective surgery that we would pay for. I did not hesitate to decide for the surgery.

They DO use a topical anaestetic to numb the foreskin and the procedure is very quick. But after getting squeezed through a torn up 10cm hole and having your head contorted to fit through, being pulled, yanked, have your umbilical cord cut, pinched off, your nostils and mouth suctioned out, get your ass slapped, set into a scale, have gloopy salves put in your eyes.....need I go on?? I remember almost crying watching the doctors and nurses "handle" my boy after being born.

..... a little skin snip snip can't be all that bad. I never remembered it, and I have asked my eleven year old, and he just can't seem to recall.

And when he has seen me naked, I hope he feels that everything is "normal" down there. Looks like Dad. 'nuff said.

But as a nod to Ruby, AFTER the snip, and for about 5 days later, the whole head of the penis is RED and looks so awfully sore. The doctors told us it was not painful to the baby and looked worse than it was. We kept it well lubed with vaseline and in about 5 days, it looked like a cute little harmless wee-wee. When I did the vaseline-ing, I guarantee you my legs were crossed and a tear was running down my face looking at it.

I honestly have no issue with circumcised or un-circumsized. To each his own. If I was uncircumsized, my boys probably would be also.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:34 PM   #65
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Torn up hole

SpankySpankySpanky
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:51 PM   #66
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default mano y mano penis talk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
I love this discussion.

Vaginas seem to get more attention on the site in general.
I honestly have no issue with circumcised or un-circumsized. To each his own. If I was uncircumsized, my boys probably would be also.
Kudos Spanky! Attention to vaginas is a good thing but a little bit of "mano y mano" penis talk (with the ladies' perspective included) is a healthy thing too! I completely agree with you Spanky, I don't have any issues about circumcision / vs / foreskin - au natural. We (in the U.S.) were born circumsized, every other guy we know has been circumsized, we simply don't know anything else, that's what we grew up with. I can understand that leaving the foreskin on is perfectly natural and simply just has different characteristics of it's own, as far as having sex goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Many argue about men are deprived of full sexual pleasure because the lack of foreskin makes the glans less sensitive over time.
I also agree with this point Seth (myself not knowing anything else but being circumcised.) Having a kosher frank since immediately after birth, my glans isn’t particularly sensitive at the tip (unless it gets caught in a zipper, or chafed against a cheap pair of swim trunks…) Most of the sensation I get during intercourse is from the sides. I’m not one to brag, but the ol’ submarine can do quite a few passes through the tunnel of love before the sailors insist on taking shore leave, if you know what I'm saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Circumcision during sex would be a real turnoff, at least for me.
After reading your post Santaclear, I was so tempted to post a picture of John Bobbitt's... oh never mind... it hurts me just to think about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

fa_man_stan

P.S. I'll 'fess, I had to look up "glans"...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #67
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Torn up hole

SpankySpankySpanky
A boys first charactor building experience...

ouch_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #68
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
That will be the real kicker, if we can find a man who's had sex both uncut AND cut. I'd love to see what his take is.

I'd love to be the GIRL who's had sex with the SAME man, before he was "cut" and then after he got it "cut" off. Hmm...interesting premise for a research study I say...clinically speaking, of course *ahem*. For...educational purposes.

And Seth, I LOVE that you actually think that women look at penises and think "hey, that looks good enough to suck"...because it's not that far from the truth.

WHAT has gotten into me?!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #69
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
..... a little skin snip snip can't be all that bad.
This is one point on which I must differ.

It's little, yes, but you should know by now that size doesn't matter. What does matter is that the part being snipped is an extremely sensative bit of an extremely sensative organ, possibly the most sensative-to-pain portion of the male body.

You're son got a pain-killer? That's great. My mom had to argue long and hard with the doctor AND my father to get them to even concede to that. The doctor assured her that I wouldn't feel a thing. From my researches on the topic, I have concluded that the majority of circumcisions are done without any nod to pain management.

Yes, you don't remember it, nor does your son. You don't remember anything that happens as a baby. That doesn't make it any less real. You can take an infant and twist his tiny organs until he screams, and he won't remember it when he's an adult. Does that make it okay?

I honestly don't understand why we treat babies like glass, but suddenly whenever the topic of circumcision comes up people more or less pretend that a newborn getting part of his penis sawed off will not feel pain, or that if he does it won't matter.

I think that aesthetic preference plays a way too large role in the circumcision issue. It makes my skin crawl whenever people talk about concerns over their son "looking different" or it being "ugly". I just really don't think you should consider how nice it looks when you're thinking about nonconsentual surgery. It's not like you're going to put it next to a flower arrangement.

I feel more justified in ranting about this having read the book "Circumcision: The Painful Dillema" (one element my extensive research has turned up is you cannot discuss circumcision without making some naughty puns). I have seen the anthropological map and the origins of circumcision. It is not a good thing. It is a tribal ritual, a test of pain, an experiment in self-harm. There are so many different origins of and variations on the circumcision practice I have read in detail. I could definately give descriptions vivid enough to have half the forum members here rolling on the ground. The actual tribal rituals have little direct connection to the occult ceremony that goes on american hospitals today, but you can't read about some truly horrific penis-mutilating rituals without getting the urge to share it.

The american medical circumcision was created by a mad scientist: a medical professor who owed more to puritanical roots and demon-phobias than to the healing practice. [/b]Secular infant circumcision was originally designed to prevent the corrupting influence of the forskin and discourage such evil practices as masturbation and bedwetting. [/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.

Last edited by Fuzzy Necromancer; 07-27-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #70
ChrisInNH

ChrisInNH has said some nice things

Well I would want to ask you _after_ you've had yours circumcised
what's it like... because I've known all my life what's it like to have
it circumcised :-) From what I've heard too... the head is more
sensitive when protected by foreskin but the question of course is
whether that's necessarily a good thing :-)

Quote:
I realize this could get awkward real quick, but I couldn't think of a better place to ask.

I'm currently uncircumcised, much to the surprise of my guy friends (don't ask how they found out...) and they asked me some interesting questions that I didn't have the experience to answer. So why not ask you!

To the ladies: In your own experience (obviously, who else's would you talk about) is sex better or worse with an uncircumcised man? Or does it make a difference?

To the gentlemen: if you're uncircumcised, has this caused you any problems in your sex life? Or for you rare breed out there, can you compare sex before and after circumcision?

If this is in the wrong section, please forgive me, I didn't know where it would be appropriate to post.
ChrisInNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #71
pudgy
Dazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Secular infant circumcision was originally designed to prevent the corrupting influence of the forskin and discourage such evil practices as masturbation and bedwetting.
Well, in a moment of complete embarrassing transparency, I must admit that if nothing else, uncut masturbation is great! Lube? Pah! Who needs it!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:47 PM   #72
Stu Gots
On Timeout

Stu Gots has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
This might be the best sentence ever uttered on the Weight Board..I want to throw this sentence a parade and take it out for dinner..and then invite it back to my place for more....discussion.
Not always true: Guys who know how to use their uncircumsized "member" are not the ones who are done and ready for sleep WAY before their woman's even fired up, if you know what I mean. And, then give their lady that line the last guy above said, or do even worse.... apologize with a stupid look and ask if she came too (which almost ALWAYS forces their lady to say yes, even though it's not true).

Us Greek guys are horny bastards... we like to make it last loooong.
We go LAST.

Stamina and holding power CAN be achieved when you're circumsized too.
Stu Gots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:53 PM   #73
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
A boys first charactor building experience...

ouch_man_stan
My mom had ten kids and not one torn hole...hmmmm...where do you boys hang out?......heh
Old 07-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #74
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ah, see Snarky had a very serious meaning in our household. If Mom got snarky, you had better run. Thus my apologizing to you as soon as possible!
Buddy, you don't know the half of it!

Old 07-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #75
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Gots View Post
Not always true: Guys who know how to use their uncircumsized "member" are not the ones who are done and ready for sleep WAY before their woman's even fired up, if you know what I mean. And, then give their lady that line the last guy above said, or do even worse.... apologize with a stupid look and ask if she came too (which almost ALWAYS forces their lady to say yes, even though it's not true).

Us Greek guys are horny bastards... we like to make it last loooong.
We go LAST.

Stamina and holding power CAN be achieved when you're circumsized too.
Ummmmm...I was referring to the part about men locating and spending enough time at Ms. Clit.....and...ummmmm...going tooooooo long can be as bad going off tooooooo soon....I am all about a penis in my vagina, in fact, I would not mind running into one tonight...but if the man has no clue about the Nubbin, then penis in vagina will be an exercise in frustration for me, well, unless I am just enjoying a lil in and out and not looking for an O...which is rare....ok..I am now just daydreaming...lol