Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #226
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Boy, where did this thread come from? Ramped up outta nowhere!

I, for one, am shocked, really shocked!!
It just shocked the clothes right off your body huh?
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #227
Anna

Anna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnna can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ok I never really post anymore other then a couple of places. But I t hought this would be fun to add to this one. I may just start chatting a bit more around here. Hope you all don't mind.

Hugs
Anna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 041a.jpg (78.7 KB, 4505 views)
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:42 AM   #228
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
ok I never really post anymore other then a couple of places. But I t hought this would be fun to add to this one. I may just start chatting a bit more around here. Hope you all don't mind.

Hugs
Anna
Anna I dont think anyone would mind if you hang out and chat
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #229
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
another...just for the heck of it
Oh My Dream... Thank You for sharing this... I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:01 AM   #230
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Talking

This was taken last Labor Day 2006.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Labor_Day_2006-glasses.jpg (40.6 KB, 4429 views)
Old 08-08-2007, 10:35 AM   #231
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my contribution, sorta old because i never really have an incentive to take photos like this.

"nekkid"? sort of. sexy? maybe.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #232
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

At this point, "nekkid" is really just not even important. The gorgeous women are.

Nice booty.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:15 PM   #233
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
sexy? maybe.
I need to correct you, my dear:

Sexy? Hell Yeah!

:bow:
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #234
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun with color, contrast, and bewbs.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 05-27-2009 at 12:43 PM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #235
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
my contribution, sorta old because i never really have an incentive to take photos like this.

I love your butt! And, I'm a straight woman!
Old 08-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #236
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
I love your butt! And, I'm a straight woman!

thanks!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #237
tatu

tatu has said some nice things

Quote:

Bootylicious....
tatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #238
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I'd hit it.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:43 AM   #239
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I wonder which appreciative individual took this shot. Pretty, girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:25 AM   #240
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Pretty, girl!
You should see her face.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #241
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:

Truely stunning.

Wonder what lucky person took the pic =P

Less you had it on timer.

You should take a new pic. I know I'd enjoy seeing it.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #242
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Two year old pic!
But what you see is nekkid

Jeez, you are a good looking man....*drools*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #243
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesfa View Post
What's up people! Ariesfa here and this is my first post to the Weight Board. Looks like I joined at the right time! A sexiest pic thread LOL My inner exhibitionist is pleased This is a pic of me at my heaviest weight. When I first discovered this website in about 1999, I was about 160lbs. Now I'm at 215lbs and decided to embrace the new and bigger me. My "little" way of giving back to all the bbw/ssbbw that share a bit of themselves with us FAs here at Dimensions.
Very nice picture- I love the striped shorties too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #244
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
First time ever. Please be gentle.

WOW- you are gorgeous Lady!!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #245
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyull View Post
I've been hiding for a while. Lol.

Thats the closest you'll get to me nekkid D=

Plus Thats the best I'll get with my damn camra...

Still need to get it replaced =/

For some reason, you remind me of a young Iggy Pop in this picture- looking good

Old 08-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #246
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Wow! Everyone looks great! I'll be brave and share.
You always look good Nancy

Old 08-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #247
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
undahpants[/URL]

Old 08-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #248
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
I've done these before, but till I get around to getting new batteries, please enjoy a second helping.

Woot Woot- welcome to the party!

Old 08-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #249
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post

Hugs
Anna

Totally gorgeous!

Old 08-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #250
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
This was taken last Labor Day 2006.
Gawd, I love how you look- great underthings and you look stunning!