Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #2501
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Taken earlier this evening......
wow! you look amazing as always
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #2502
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks Pat!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
wow! you look amazing as always
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:44 PM   #2503
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
You are very beautiful! WOW! Amazing body.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:56 AM   #2504
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

OMG Violet! Amazing picture! You should be in a coppertone ad with that pose and smile!

Ooh, or even better....a bikini ad!
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #2505
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
How quickly my mood changes...

Smiley to...evil.

*glances around*

Geez louise Crystal! Evey picture of you= AMAZING!

hee hee seriously....meow!
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:37 AM   #2506
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
You are very beautiful! WOW! Amazing body.

Thanks so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooU View Post
OMG Violet! Amazing picture! You should be in a coppertone ad with that pose and smile!

Ooh, or even better....a bikini ad!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #2507
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairest Epic View Post
Geez louise Crystal! Evey picture of you= AMAZING!

hee hee seriously....meow!

Awws, hehe. You're a sweetheart.

I hadn't been here in three weeks (stupid HP laptop), so...I had a lot of time on my hands to take pictures when I wasn't working. Hehe
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #2508
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Beautiful as always, Crystal.
Thank you, love. I could say the same about you.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #2509
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful, just beautiful girl...so pretty...and i bet you give great hugs, don't ya...come on girl, gimme a hug...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #2510
Violet_Beauregard

I DO give great hugs!!! Here you go darlin'....

(((((((((Di))))))))))))

Thanks lots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Beautiful, just beautiful girl...so pretty...and i bet you give great hugs, don't ya...come on girl, gimme a hug...
Old 06-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #2511
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
How quickly my mood changes...

Smiley to...evil.

*glances around*
Awesomely sexy! Coming to Atlanta anytime soon?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #2512
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
::drool::

Damn, damn, damn. No rep to give!

A lovely masturbatory fantasy Violet!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #2513
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

As always, V.....you look amazing!

Quote:
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #2514
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

awww...thank ya, Crystal.

Quote:
Thank you, love. I could say the same about you.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #2515
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Awws, hehe. You're a sweetheart.

I hadn't been here in three weeks (stupid HP laptop), so...I had a lot of time on my hands to take pictures when I wasn't working. Hehe

hee hee obviously your time was well spent!

sorry to hear about the laptop, though...i have an hp too...uh oh.
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #2516
Violet_Beauregard

LOL... thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
::drool::

Damn, damn, damn. No rep to give!

A lovely masturbatory fantasy Violet!

I'm in good company Mims!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
As always, V.....you look amazing!
Old 06-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #2517
socal-richard-1957

socal-richard-1957 has said some nice things

Quote:
Totally gorgeous.
socal-richard-1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #2518
socal-richard-1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
not really nekkid . . . but maybe a little sexy?
Bedroom eyes. You're a 10.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #2519
socal-richard-1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
another version of the one already posted, no whining...these are not easy to take one handed...and you end up with a hell of a lot of bare arm and not much of anything else....so...admire the arm...lol.
You are a beautiful woman.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #2520
Violet_Beauregard

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-richard-1957 View Post
Totally gorgeous.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #2521
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

My gf and I

t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #2522
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h_n00b View Post
My gf and I

Get a room I do like seeing folks in love.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #2523
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thumbs up

Very Cool pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h_n00b View Post
My gf and I

Old 06-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #2524
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

After all this time, I can finally say this to you, my dear Violet. You are the kind of woman a man would relinquish control of his remote for. And now, I will bow.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:00 AM   #2525
Violet_Beauregard

Awwww thanks Angel!!

*grabs the remote, and lets out an evil laugh*

HAHAHAHAHAH IT WORKED!!!

Just kidding!! Thanks sweetie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
After all this time, I can finally say this to you, my dear Violet. You are the kind of woman a man would relinquish control of his remote for. And now, I will bow.