Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-26-2008, 06:12 AM   #2526
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title
Default Well, okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You know you want to...................... you first though
Here it is. A bit old, though!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6f8e.jpg (27.6 KB, 1310 views)
Old 06-26-2008, 06:17 AM   #2527
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Well since the gauntlet has been thrown....... I looked to see if........I actually had any nekkid pics

Best I can do for now....

and I know I have panties on and it's fuzzy..... but hey, you get the idea, don't you?
God, you are a beuatiful young woman. Thanks for making my day. You are my dream girl. This is the look that I want in a lover and have wanted for years. I would love feeding you.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:19 AM   #2528
Ted Michael Morgan

Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Taken earlier this evening......
I will have dreams about you. Thank you, you too are a beautiful woman--fantastic. Thanks for the Yahoo link. Those images will keep this boy busy for a long time.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:39 AM   #2529
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
poison apple, schmoison apple
You are so hot!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:43 AM   #2530
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
ok..couple new ones

I dont know how sexy these are...they were for yozzi's art project over Mem Day..but here ya go...
Thank you letting us see your beautiful naked body!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #2531
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Okay... here's nekkid..... be gentle... LOL
God, I want you and I want to feed you and make you bigger.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #2532
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
From all angles...and what angles - I mean, curves they are!

LIke, if lust is like, then I love you.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:51 AM   #2533
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
yay for nekkid... i hate wearing clothes
You ladies are driving me wild.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:57 AM   #2534
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Here's another of me.... not really nude, but damn near......
You are soooooooooooo hot! I love this image.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #2535
Ted Michael Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
not really nekkid . . . but maybe a little sexy?
You have a lovely face. Thank you for posting.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:13 AM   #2536
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you very much! You are very sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Michael Morgan View Post
I will have dreams about you. Thank you, you too are a beautiful woman--fantastic. Thanks for the Yahoo link. Those images will keep this boy busy for a long time.

Quote:
God, I want you and I want to feed you and make you bigger.
Quote:
You are soooooooooooo hot! I love this image.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #2537
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
God, you are a beuatiful young woman. Thanks for making my day. You are my dream girl. This is the look that I want in a lover and have wanted for years. I would love feeding you.
I'm not a feedee but you can make me dinner and bring me chocolate ....

Thank you so much for those very flattering words -
You are too kind

Quote:
Looks good to me

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #2538
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So jealous right now t3h_n00b! When will Naomi find a fella to do things like that with!!!! *sniff* Right I think Im gonna start a 'Boyfriend Application thread' *hmmph*
Old 06-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #2539
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
This pic reminds me of that quick shot of Jacob in an episode of Lost. Cool.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #2540
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Awwww thanks Angel!!

*grabs the remote, and lets out an evil laugh*

HAHAHAHAHAH IT WORKED!!!

Just kidding!! Thanks sweetie!!
Take the remote. Take whatever you want.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:13 AM   #2541
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Noob- great pictures of you and your Lady.

I have to admit, that at first glance, I thought your lady was AFG

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:10 AM   #2542
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Annnnyyyyyything????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
Take the remote. Take whatever you want.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #2543
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
ok..couple new ones

I dont know how sexy these are...they were for yozzi's art project over Mem Day..but here ya go...
I haven't been on this thread a while to enjoy all the beauty - so glad I had a chance today....

And as for you Ms. Rowan... You don't know - are you kidding?
You look amazingly lovely!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #2544
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Love the angle on this - excellent self shot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #2545
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Ok, its been way to long since I have posted anything, so for your viewing enjoyment, here we go ^_^
I enjoyed all three pics KnotyOne, but there's just something about the third one (the last/bottom ipicture). Maybe it's the expression in your eyes or simply the angle, but that's the one that made me say "mmmmmm" out loud...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 AM   #2546
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
poison apple, schmoison apple
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

Snow White my @$$ - if Eve looked even an eigth as tempting as you do in that picture Bexy - we'd know why Adam never stood a chance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #2547
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
How quickly my mood changes...

Smiley to...evil.

*glances around*
Nice - very nice!

I agree with BlackJack definitely more of a "come hither.." look..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #2548
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Taken earlier this evening......
Wow Violet!

There are definitely some hot mamas here! I like the "beach" setup.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #2549
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h_n00b View Post
My gf and I
Uh - no noobs there! I like the entire collage.

Classic black/white shots always work for me, but the warmth of the sepia tones seems to add the heat of the moment - very nicely done!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #2550
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Not totally nekkid or particularly awesome, but I kinda like it.
Niice! Now if only I had a foot fetish - lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]