Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #2551
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
"Less Drama More Flesh" Placecard picture
I love the placecard lol - and the placecard holder is real cute too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #2552
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
poison apple, schmoison apple
very sexy love

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #2553
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Feeling a little shy about this one....

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:02 AM   #2554
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Very sexy pic! Now if you could make a quarter turn toward the camera so we can see that sexy belly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:24 AM   #2555
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Annnnyyyyyything????????
What do you have in mind?
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #2556
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
No reason to be shy. you just a sexy sumthin' sumthin'. You're just like DAMN and OH MY GOODNESS and OOOOOOOOOOOH type of sexy. Make a man risk gettin' his neck slapped up by his woman 'cause he can't help but look type of sexy. Who made him do that? You know who it is, MIMI. Standin' o's, bows, hand clappin', foot stompin', catchin' the holy ghost type of sexy. James Brown wailin' in his grave, "OOOOOOWWEEEEEEEE" type of sexy. God pats himself on the back, "Job well done!!!" type of sexy!!! SAY HER NAME.....MIMI!!! That's right, goddammit!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 05:48 AM   #2557
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good heavens why??? You're beautiful!!!

Quote:
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:49 AM   #2558
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LOLOL... Angel this was priceless!!! Mimi deserves every bit of it!! She's a stunner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
No reason to be shy. you just a sexy sumthin' sumthin'. You're just like DAMN and OH MY GOODNESS and OOOOOOOOOOOH type of sexy. Make a man risk gettin' his neck slapped up by his woman 'cause he can't help but look type of sexy. Who made him do that? You know who it is, MIMI. Standin' o's, bows, hand clappin', foot stompin', catchin' the holy ghost type of sexy. James Brown wailin' in his grave, "OOOOOOWWEEEEEEEE" type of sexy. God pats himself on the back, "Job well done!!!" type of sexy!!! SAY HER NAME.....MIMI!!! That's right, goddammit!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #2559
Violet_Beauregard

Weeeelllllllll, one of my FAV things to do is shopping for shoes!! You could ALWAYS contribute to the cause!

J/K!!

(or am I???) LOL

Quote:
What do you have in mind?
Old 06-29-2008, 07:04 AM   #2560
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
ok..couple new ones

I dont know how sexy these are...they were for yozzi's art project over Mem Day..but here ya go...
Miss Rowan : You look so sexy in your naked body outfit. I sure wish I could reach out and give your BIG SEXY BUTT a good old spanking. Ouch!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #2561
Rounderly

Rounderly has said some nice things
Default Hrrm.

OK! No matter how hard I tried, I literally could not make a sexy face. When I try to look sexy I end up looking like a serial killer. So no face for you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62808a.jpg (52.8 KB, 1562 views)
Rounderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #2562
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

Snow White my @$$ - if Eve looked even an eigth as tempting as you do in that picture Bexy - we'd know why Adam never stood a chance!
hee hee thanks angel!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #2563
angel-1

Quote:
Weeeelllllllll, one of my FAV things to do is shopping for shoes!! You could ALWAYS contribute to the cause!

J/K!!

(or am I???) LOL

How did I not see that coming?
Old 06-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #2564
angel-1

Quote:
LOLOL... Angel this was priceless!!! Mimi deserves every bit of it!! She's a stunner!!
Thank you. I try.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #2565
Violet_Beauregard

LOLOL....

Quote:
How did I not see that coming?

And what a great job you do!

Quote:
Thank you. I try.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #2566
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Good lord... It's like I've died and gone to heaven, but then they realized it wasn't my time and they showed me a hot girl to revive me...
Old 06-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #2567
ayschucks

ayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot pics

This is as close to neked as I have available and ready.

Old 06-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #2568
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayschucks View Post

Well, hello!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #2569
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Oooooh. Very, very nice.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #2570
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

I agree.. VERY NICE!
Old 06-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #2571
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Handsome!

Quote:

mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #2572
Violet_Beauregard

VERY nice!!

Quote:

Old 06-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #2573
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Wow...just...

Wow.

I've nothing more to say.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #2574
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Well, I'm ready and available!
(Ha! I couldn't resist!)

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #2575
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounderly View Post
OK! No matter how hard I tried, I literally could not make a sexy face. When I try to look sexy I end up looking like a serial killer. So no face for you!
i know you from somewhere...
oh yea...
ratingbbw

lol
whats up professor oil crisis?

looking smoking hot.