Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-11-2007, 01:08 AM   #276
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post

break me off a piece of that
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:37 AM   #277
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not really naked..only kind of clothed..most of my fat..did not make it into the frame

Last edited by mossystate; 11-26-2008 at 02:37 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #278
chsn

chsn has said some nice things

Here's me naked. Don't sensor my boobs, I'm a guy, haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mbn.JPG (32.8 KB, 3745 views)
chsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #279
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel violated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Who's that old guy blocking my sexy mug?
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #280
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

DO NOT QUESTION. You have escaped a narrow brush with Wilford Brimley. Move foward and exit, never looking back.

(translation: coulda been worse, dude!)
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #281
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

One of me almost nude.

Last edited by Redhotphatgirl; 02-20-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #282
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
DO NOT QUESTION. You have escaped a narrow brush with Wilford Brimley. Move foward and exit, never looking back.

(translation: coulda been worse, dude!)
Yeah! You could have gotten the... the...

DIABEETUS
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:47 AM   #283
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was looking around my photobucket account and found some old photos of myself :

...not sure what I was going for....

I had a good laugh....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #284
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, I'm not really naked in this, but my bottom half pretty much is.

And PS: I'm posting this while sitting here naked, too. I should get -like- double points, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noname.jpg (19.2 KB, 4162 views)
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #285
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Not really naked..only kind of clothed..most of my fat..did not make it into the frame

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #286
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

END OF LOVE

ONOZ I HAVE ANGERED da BEEST :/
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #287
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post

ONOZ I HAVE ANGERED da BEEST :/
sup qt

oh, dan, you don't look so bad either....
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:40 PM   #288
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

dan's facial hair grows in like mine, sadly
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #289
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
dan's facial hair grows in like mine, sadly
neckbeard syndrome? right with ya, dude.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:14 PM   #290
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

what is this, neckbeards are perfectly natural and okay.

in a survey, 9 out of 10 doctors prefered neckbeards to nonneckbeards, and the 10th doctor was a real asshole.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:15 PM   #291
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

like, a real asshole.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #292
Wannabefatgirl

Sasha you are totally awesome, LOVE how big your bod is getting. But that great smile of yours with those eyes get me all the time. You are truely stunning & beautiful!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #293
Wannabefatgirl

WOW!!! What a stunning red headed Goddess!
Old 08-17-2007, 04:40 AM   #294
hgb0005

hgb0005 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Well, I'm not really naked in this, but my bottom half pretty much is.

And PS: I'm posting this while sitting here naked, too. I should get -like- double points, right?
wow yuuummm
hgb0005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #295
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgb0005 View Post
wow yuuummm
Thanks!
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #296
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Pussy Shot

I saw someone saying they wanted a pussy shot. It's the best I got....

Old 08-17-2007, 10:18 AM   #297
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Nude

Here's the most nekkid shot I've got, 'twas a Supplemental Photo of the Week #73:

Old 08-17-2007, 01:16 PM   #298
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Here's the most nekkid shot I've got, 'twas a Supplemental Photo of the Week #73:
Dear CAT

I love your post... It reminds me the begining of my FA-Vocation...
All my Love!!!
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:20 PM   #299
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Cat - that pic is spectacular!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #300
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Your leg dimples are super cute!