Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-18-2007, 08:45 PM   #301
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i love tooz so much ;____;
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #302
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Hola! First belly pic.

Hola! Taken today.

Attachment 25153

Attachment 25154

Attachment 25155

My first belly pic.

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:11 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #303
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hola! Taken today.

My first belly pic.
And a cute one it is, too!
Old 08-19-2007, 01:48 AM   #304
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
And a cute one it is, too!
Thanks.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #305
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hola! Taken today.

Attachment 25153

Attachment 25154

Attachment 25155

My first belly pic.
Hee Hee, Nice one Mimi.
Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:12 AM   #306
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Thanks. But why are you laughing?

Last edited by mimosa; 08-19-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:53 AM   #307
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks. But why are you laughing?
I am laughing because I think it is wonderful that you got up the nerve to do it. As always you look great.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #308
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Attachment 25230

sry about the lack of face, but its not like that gets naked

Last edited by troubadours; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #309
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post

i love tooz so much ;____;
too cute
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #310
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hola! Taken today.

My first belly pic.
Very nice, you've got a really cute tummy!
Old 08-19-2007, 07:53 PM   #311
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Very nice, you've got a really cute tummy!
Thank you very much AnnMarie.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:05 PM   #312
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
Attachment 25230

dizzam. holy bottom half hotness batman!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #313
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here! Nudie.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nu.jpg (32.5 KB, 3322 views)
Old 08-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #314
survivalisfutile
Robot in Disguise

survivalisfutile can now change their title

Quote:
Attachment 25230

:O

Im not much of a big poster on the boards, but when i see or read something that is TRULY comment worthy, imma make a few remarks.

This pretty much gets a "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN GIRLLL!"

you have got a great physique troubadours! Keep doin' what you do!
survivalisfutile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #315
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Attachment 25230

cute pic! longer message!
Old 08-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #316
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Here! Nudie.

hehe...hehe. me gusta muy mucho.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #317
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
Everyone looks so great. I think I'm becoming an exhibitionist here

Nice

Very nice. I like
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:03 AM   #318
hgb0005

hgb0005 has said some nice things

Quote:
Attachment 25230

incredibly sexy pic
hgb0005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:22 AM   #319
bill36
On Timeout

bill36 has said some nice things
Default wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Here is my contribution. Its not really nekkid... but close enough.

very cute,very nice too
bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:29 AM   #320
bill36
On Timeout

bill36 has said some nice things
Default oh yeah!

Quote:
Attachment 25230

how long has this forum been around?i think i died and went to heaven. every woman on this forum is beautifull in their own way.iam glad such a forum exists,hope its here to stay
bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #321
tjman007

tjman007 has said some nice things
Default you are gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
ok I never really post anymore other then a couple of places. But I t hought this would be fun to add to this one. I may just start chatting a bit more around here. Hope you all don't mind.

Hugs
Anna
Anna, you are beautiful oh my god
tjman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 PM   #322
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill36 View Post
how long has this forum been around?i think i died and went to heaven. every woman on this forum is beautifull in their own way.iam glad such a forum exists,hope its here to stay
This place is as old as the internet. Something like what, almost 15 years old?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:22 PM   #323
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
This place is as old as the internet. Something like what, almost 15 years old?
Well, the current setup dates to the last days of September 2005, but yes, the Dimensions concept goes back to the beginning, and was a print mag in the pre-internet days. (You guys know Conrad holds the trademark on the use of "BBW" for everything except clothing, right?)
Old 08-20-2007, 04:45 PM   #324
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here are my "ASS"ets

chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:55 PM   #325
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
Here are my "ASS"ets

I totally have those panties! But in Pink, Purple, and baby blue.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote