Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #7051
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How can anyone possibly follow the lovely penguin?!

Ah well, I have to try. A bit more abstract than is usual for this thread, but today's Adipositivity pic captures two of my best features... hee hee.

Attachment 93368

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise

Last edited by BigBeautifulMe; 10-12-2012 at 11:23 AM.
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #7052
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Oh, you'll make me blush!

Quote:
Ah well, I have to try. A bit more abstract than is usual for this thread, but today's Adipositivity pic captures two of my best features... hee hee.
That's a lovely shot!
Old 05-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #7053
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 93368
ginny it is a beautiful pic I love how abstract it is
Old 05-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #7054
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 93368
It's beautiful and I agree with Amanda that the abstract-like tone is part of what makes it special.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #7055
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It's beautiful and I agree with Amanda that the abstract-like tone is part of what makes it special.
Substantia is an amazing photographer!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #7056
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This pic was taken weeks ago but Gin, your pic gave me the guts to post this:

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #7057
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Beautiful!!!

Old 05-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #7058
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Woooooo!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 PM   #7059
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Ladies ladies.... I think it just went up like 300 degrees in here OMG
Whew if the pics get any hotter this thread is going to melt LOL.
Castingpearls and bigbeautifulme
Old 05-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #7060
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
It's beautiful!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #7061
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
>>>finally wake up from the glory of seeing Penguin's post.
>>>see this
>>>re-pass out from the glory

Old 05-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #7062
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love this ...now where's that ass picture??
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #7063
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I love this ...now where's that ass picture??
Seconding this, as well as wondering where your pic is for this thread LovelyLady?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:50 PM   #7064
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
Seconding this, as well as wondering where your pic is for this thread LovelyLady?
I haven't taken any such pictures for public viewage for a little while...there's so much glorious womanly nekkidness happening in this thread right now, I never thought I would be missed.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #7065
Twilley

Quote:
I haven't taken any such pictures for public viewage for a little while...there's so much glorious womanly nekkidness happening in this thread right now, I never thought I would be missed.
Not even to tease us, dear? You are so lovely, it seems a shame to not share :P
Old 05-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #7066
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
fantastic pic and congrats on your bravery
Old 05-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #7067
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Thanks for the lovely pics, congratulations
Old 05-14-2011, 03:23 AM   #7068
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
lovelylady78...... You not missed Pffffffft.....your glorious womenly nekkidness
is always appreciated So yes you are missed.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #7069
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
Very sexy
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #7070
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I like the panties.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #7071
lovelylady78

Quote:
I like the panties.
Too cute!! I WANT!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #7072
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
I like the panties.
I like it ALL
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #7073
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Quote:
I like the panties.

I like whats in the panties
Old 05-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #7074
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

I think this is the least naked I've been in this thread. This is actually a few months old. But I came across it on my laptop and had to post it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 88 a.jpg (20.7 KB, 1492 views)
Old 05-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #7075
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

I have these posted in the bhm/ffa thread. I will take these down if I am asked to.
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote