Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #8301
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks guys!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:51 AM   #8302
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's been a while, but here I am again. Trying to get an early night for a change, and thought I'd share it

Last edited by penguin; 03-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #8303
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's been a while, but here I am again. Trying to get an early night for a change, and thought I'd share it
Very nice picture. Thank you
Old 11-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #8304
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is really nice. I like this!
Old 11-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #8305
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
So beautiful and pale and and and YOWZA
Old 11-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #8306
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Very intersting view Pen...Looks like I'd enjoy being there..
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #8307
Carriebeauty

Carriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Happy sexy thanksgiving !!!!!

xoxo From Carrie ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriebeauty/8218939800/][/url] image par carriebeauty, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Carriebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #8308
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I only just realised it was posted upside down, whoops! I posted from my phone, and it showed that it was the right way up there, so I'm not sure what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very nice picture. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
This is really nice. I like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
So beautiful and pale and and and YOWZA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Very intersting view Pen...Looks like I'd enjoy being there..
Thanks guys I might get back into taking more again soon.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #8309
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriebeauty View Post
xoxo From Carrie ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriebeauty/8218939800/][/url] image par carriebeauty, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Oh you are just too dam cute. I like your updates, you know how to pose, and you are very sexy. Pretty face too.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #8310
BigCutie BoBerry
Bubble Bunz

BigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Here are a couple of shots from my last set of pictures.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 01-28-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Can't post images with paysite bugs/info outside paysite board.
BigCutie BoBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #8311
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutie BoBerry View Post
Yummm yummmm Rawrrrr
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #8312
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
xoxo From Carrie ...
Such a beautiful picture of you
Old 11-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #8313
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You're adorable
Old 11-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #8314
BigCutie BoBerry
Bubble Bunz

BigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBigCutie BoBerry is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast234 View Post
Yummm yummmm Rawrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Amazingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You're adorable
I'm glad you like them! Thanks guys!!
BigCutie BoBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #8315
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Penguin.....Upside down or right side up it doesn't matter.....your still stunning at any angle...
Old 11-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #8316
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
xoxo From Carrie ...
Same to you and kisses back at you
Old 11-26-2012, 05:38 AM   #8317
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

BoBerry....You look stunning in your pics.....
Old 11-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #8318
Carriebeauty

Carriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thank s to everybody .... KISS KISS
Carriebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #8319
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
thank s to everybody .... KISS KISS
Um no Carrie, thank you.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #8320
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

Quote:
My gawd!! Cute in the face, thick in the waist...the mind races..i'd wife no problem.
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #8321
AussieDude

AussieDude has said some nice things
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Me, bein naked and stuff. :P
Wow you are mega hot!
AussieDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #8322
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

naked, soapy, sudsy, and rolly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4323.jpg (102.7 KB, 979 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 AM   #8323
azerty
Life is worth living

You forgot a word : adorable.
Thank you
Old 11-28-2012, 06:10 AM   #8324
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

StuffingKit..... On My Rub A Dub Dub... wish I could be in that tub with you
Old 11-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #8325
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
naked, soapy, sudsy, and rolly!
Ahhh, to be a bubble on your bare bod...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote