Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 AM   #9301
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
And my imagination is NAUGHTY!

Holy Moses!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
Hot, hot, HOT!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
You need a Website....Your HOT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
WOW!!! A very amazingly beautiful picture. Penguin you are very pretty.
Thank you, everyone I wouldn't know where to start with a site, so I'll continue my amateur status for now
Old 08-04-2014, 06:12 AM   #9302
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

penguin...It's hot when you leave something to the imagination...trust me..you have made mine run wild. I'll just continue to sit here and undress you with my eyes.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:14 AM   #9303
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Saisha.......I think you should goof around more often. Lovely pic of you
Old 08-04-2014, 10:19 AM   #9304
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Saisha.......I think you should goof around more often. Lovely pic of you
Thank you for the very nice compliment

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #9305
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Penguin and Saisha, you both made checking in at Dimensions today completely worth it.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:44 AM   #9306
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
penguin...It's hot when you leave something to the imagination...trust me..you have made mine run wild. I'll just continue to sit here and undress you with my eyes.
As hobbies go, that's a good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Penguin and Saisha, you both made checking in at Dimensions today completely worth it.
My pleasure
Old 08-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #9307
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Gotta leave someth
ing to the imagination Not quite naked here, but very almost.
10 points of 10 possible points from Blockie

For your next picture post send me a message before, so that I won't miss it.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #9308
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Gotta leave something to the imagination Not quite naked here, but very almost.
Spock's handhas never been happier.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #9309
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Your photos....
No one really does it better than you Penguin - you remind me so much of the Pre-Raphaelite paintings - just truly beautiful!

Quote:
And thank you, Sir Dromond

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:00 PM   #9310
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
10 points of 10 possible points from Blockie

For your next picture post send me a message before, so that I won't miss it.
Something warning you to sit down and prepare yourself, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Spock's handhas never been happier.
His head is even happier when I lean forward. I keep his ears warm that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
No one really does it better than you Penguin - you remind me so much of the Pre-Raphaelite paintings - just truly beautiful!
Thank you, that's so sweet

Last edited by penguin; 08-04-2014 at 04:03 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #9311
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Something warning you to sit down and prepare yourself, perhaps?

His head is even happier when I lean forward. I keep his ears warm that way.

Thank you, that's so sweet
Yeah, I'd need one of those, too
Old 08-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #9312
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Yeah, I'd need one of those, too
Ha It's probably a good thing that I can't post other pictures. Sounds like it might cause a few of you some problems
Old 08-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #9313
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ha It's probably a good thing that I can't post other pictures. Sounds like it might cause a few of you some problems
Problems I'd gladly suffer!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 AM   #9314
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question Just wanted to know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMargot View Post
Attachment 115813

booty! (believe or not, i'm wearing a thong. since you can't see it, it's practically "nekkid" lmao)
Hey is it too late to send in my application?
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:30 AM   #9315
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroUnoSSBBWLover View Post
Hey is it too late to send in my application?
lol..application for what??
BigCutieMargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #9316
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieMargot View Post
lol..application for what??
Application for my face to be used as a chair. I heard the hours are full time, cleaning required, must be able to withstand 200+ pounds, experience preferred but willing to train.
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:45 AM   #9317
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroUnoSSBBWLover View Post
Application for my face to be used as a chair. I heard the hours are full time, cleaning required, must be able to withstand 200+ pounds, experience preferred but willing to train.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #9318
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Different light filter....peachy this time

Attachment 115900

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 08-21-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #9319
Rojodi

Quote:

Attachment 115900
Peachy keen!

Old 08-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #9320
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Whoa.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #9321
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Quote:
Peachy keen!

Quote:
Whoa.
Thank you gentlemen

Sitting, I looked down and thought I looked funny so I snapped the picture from under my chin and then....well....I think there is a similarity.... sort of....

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 08-07-2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to say thank you.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:23 PM   #9322
Rojodi

Quote:
Sitting, I looked down and thought I looked funny so I snapped the picture from under my chin and then....well....I think there is a similarity.... sort of....

That picture looks a little fuzzy
Old 08-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #9323
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Rojodi stole my fuzzy line.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:40 PM   #9324
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Saisha...whatever the lighting it works for me
Old 08-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #9325
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

the coloring is very close
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote