Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #9326
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Gotta leave something to the imagination Not quite naked here, but very almost.
You sure are cute.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:20 PM   #9327
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the pig 8 View Post
You sure are cute.
Thank you
Old 08-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #9328
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

You look absolutely gorgeous!

Quote:
I am indeed nekkid in this one. The others I took are a bit too racy for here
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #9329
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I spent a lot of time happily naked today.

Attachment 115924

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 08-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #9330
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post

Attachment 115924
Oh
My
Goodness

Happy naked is always a great thing!!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #9331
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Curves for days
Old 08-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #9332
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

ConnieLynn... "I spent a lot of time happily naked today".

Whattttt........Without Meeeeee LOL
Old 08-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #9333
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Thanks y'all One more that's safe for Dims...

Attachment 115936

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 08-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #9334
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 115936
Wow an actual naked photo on the naked photo thread! Well done Connie, looking lovely!

I do wonder though why people post almost fully clothed or even partly clothed pics on this thread when there are a hundred other threads they can post on. Can only assume its becasue they know more guys will be looking at this one.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #9335
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 115936
And another OMG
Old 08-09-2014, 05:36 PM   #9336
NumeroUnoSSBBWLover

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNumeroUnoSSBBWLover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Attachment 115936

NumeroUnoSSBBWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #9337
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You look absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Wow an actual naked photo on the naked photo thread! Well done Connie, looking lovely!

I do wonder though why people post almost fully clothed or even partly clothed pics on this thread when there are a hundred other threads they can post on. Can only assume its becasue they know more guys will be looking at this one.
I have posted naked photos in this thread before. I tend to post the partially dressed ones here because they feel too raunchy for the "sexiest photo in clothes" thread. It's not the "partially undressed" thread, so it feels weird to post that style there.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #9338
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 115936
Wow, what a sexy lady.
And, really naked.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #9339
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ConnieLynn, Very lovely!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #9340
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 115936
Looking lovely
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #9341
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Thanks folks, y'all help make fat and fifty fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Oh
My
Goodness

Happy naked is always a great thing!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Curves for days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Whattttt........Without Meeeeee LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
And another OMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumeroUnoSSBBWLover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Wow, what a sexy lady.
And, really naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
ConnieLynn, Very lovely!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Looking lovely
Old 08-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #9342
Rojodi

Quote:
Thanks folks, y'all help make fat and fifty fun
I'm an F&F, too, well, FF&F, Fat Furry and Fifty LOL
Old 08-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #9343
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 115924
You aren't the only one who is smiling! I want to be the lucky person who took the picture, Connie...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:57 PM   #9344
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Gotta leave something to the imagination Not quite naked here, but very almost.
Lovely.
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:10 AM   #9345
indianmn
BBW/SSBBW Admirer

indianmn can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 115924
Such a beautiful girl!
indianmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #9346
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

required10

Attachment 116153

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 09-12-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:27 PM   #9347
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
]
Gotta get that Vitamin D Require me to look anytime...
Old 08-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #9348
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Gotta get that Vitamin D Require me to look anytime...
Thanks Fuzz I didn't realize how tan (for me) I've managed to get until I saw my tan top half against my white bottom half in this photo.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:26 PM   #9349
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:05 AM   #9350
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Connie, how did you manage to get the pool to yourself so you could do that?!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote