Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-26-2014, 06:03 AM   #9351
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Connie, how did you manage to get the pool to yourself so you could do that?!
I went with a couple of friends to a nudist club for the day.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #9352
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
oh my… That's just stunning!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #9353
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Wow!!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:11 AM   #9354
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Very Sweet
Old 08-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #9355
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I went with a couple of friends to a nudist club for the day.
Is it usually okay for people to take photographs at nudist establishments?
Old 08-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #9356
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Gorgeous! The tan lines make your boobs look like vanilla wafers...Mmmmm, vanilla waferrrrrs...Mmmmmm, booobbs....
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #9357
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Is it usually okay for people to take photographs at nudist establishments?
No, photos are definitely off limits, but at the end of the day we were the only three people left, so we discreetly took a few.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:19 PM   #9358
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I never wanted to go to a nudist establishment because I've heard, that, um visible, interest in the surroundings is considered a no-no. Am I supposed towalk around with my eyes closed???
Old 08-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #9359
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I never wanted to go to a nudist establishment because I've heard, that, um visible, interest in the surroundings is considered a no-no. Am I supposed towalk around with my eyes closed???
Nudist resorts are some of the least sexy places you'll ever go.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #9360
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Yes they are. Imagine your worst teacher ever...naked
Old 08-26-2014, 03:21 PM   #9361
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think of being at a nudist resort the same way I think of the dudes that are way too carefree in the locker room at my gym. I'm sorry but I don't want to have a conversation with you while your balls are out.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:55 PM   #9362
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I don't know… If Connie was there that would certainly challenge that notion
Old 08-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #9363
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

I have friends who hit nudist clubs all over the place. They are old and fat and feel perfectly comfortable. We are vacationing at a lake this week, and they wanted to check out a club nearby, so I went with them. I'm already pretty comfortable being the fat person at the beach or pool, and at the club it was like folks don't even notice your body. Also, I was easily the youngest person there (I'm 50). It was not at all sexual.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #9364
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How fun, Connie.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #9365
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
just cuz i wanna

and a bit of demon eyes for halloween
Damm Rowan!! Just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier then you prove me wrong!
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:12 PM   #9366
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Wow! What public pool do I have to travel the planet to see that sexy ass!?!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #9367
wrenchboy

[QUOTE=ConnieLynn;different have friends who hit nudist clubs all over the place. They are old and fat perfectly comfortable. We are vacationing at a lake this week, and they wanted to check out a club nearby, so I went with them. I'm already pretty comfortable being the fat person at the beach or pool, and at the club it was like folks don't even notice your body. Also, I was easily the youngest person there (I'm 50). It was not at all sexual.[/QUOTE]

I have been to many nudist places. To the individual who has never been it is different than you think.
Most of the clientele are in their 40s. I have seen a man that was easily 400lbs. I have seen scars, saggy skin, deflated saggy boobs, post masectomy, post cesarean, and more so called imperfect bodies than you could ever imagine. In fact the ken and barbie types are a rarity.
The atmosphere is different too. I am normally a shy guy but I usually find myself engaged in conversation with a wide variety of very friendly people.
The summer is ending but don't put it off any longer. After you go atleast you can say you have crossed another item off your bucket list even if you didn't know it was there.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:25 AM   #9368
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

I have cut my head off for privacy reasons but these are my rockin' curves at the moment!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg curves.jpg (12.5 KB, 1657 views)
Old 09-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #9369
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
I have cut my head off for privacy reasons but these are my rockin' curves at the moment!
Great pic! Those curves are rockin' indeed.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #9370
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

Quote:
Great pic! Those curves are rockin' indeed.
Thanks True pear shape I think
Old 09-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #9371
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Thanks True pear shape I think
But there seems to be plenty of sand in the top half of the hourglass.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #9372
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Quote:
But there seems to be plenty of sand in the top half of the hourglass.
Haha yes I have not been left out there either
Old 10-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #9373
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

here's some recent photos
tumblr_ndarz2MDAK1txpv9ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ndi21uHM451txpv9ao1_500.jpg
Old 10-16-2014, 08:02 AM   #9374
bbwbud

Outstanding Margot! I just want to bury my face in every soft part of you...Mmmmmm...
Old 10-17-2014, 09:31 PM   #9375
redheadzrule1074

redheadzrule1074 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Finally decided to contribute to this thread...

Breathtakingly Gorgeous!
redheadzrule1074 is offline   Reply With Quote