Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #9376
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After drying (and cooling) off under the fan post-shower, I thought it was a good time for some lotioning.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #9377
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
After drying (and cooling) off under the fan post-shower, I thought it was a good time for some lotioning.
Oh wow, YUMMY!!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #9378
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

It's a shame we're so far away from each other penguin......or I would certainly love to give you a hand putting lotion all over your body.....
Old 10-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #9379
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So sexy!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #9380
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
My, what a lucky mirror. Viewing your all around attractiveness.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #9381
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Stunningly beautiful, very pretty.

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:09 PM   #9382
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Oh wow, YUMMY!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
It's a shame we're so far away from each other penguin......or I would certainly love to give you a hand putting lotion all over your body.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
My, what a lucky mirror. Viewing your all around attractiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Stunningly beautiful, very pretty.
Thank you very much, everyone I certainly do need a hand to make sure my back and butt are properly done, but I would enjoy help elsewhere, too
Old 10-27-2014, 10:19 PM   #9383
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
well...I'm going to need a cold shower now
Old 10-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #9384
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
You could make a fortune with a pay site....Very Sexy SSBBW
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #9385
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I will help lotion you in any elsewhere you'd like
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:21 PM   #9386
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
well...I'm going to need a cold shower now
Seems to be a bit of that going around

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
You could make a fortune with a pay site....Very Sexy SSBBW
It is something I've thought about, but the logistics of it make it difficult, so it's probably not something I'll do. But it is fun to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I will help lotion you in any elsewhere you'd like
I'll also need help applying sunscreen when I hit the beach this summer!
Old 10-28-2014, 05:12 PM   #9387
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

"I'll also need help applying sunscreen when I hit the beach this summer!"

Penguin... Since I hate the Winter, maybe I should come your way since your heading into summer. I make for a good cabana boy and would love to help you with sunscreen application
Old 10-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #9388
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
"I'll also need help applying sunscreen when I hit the beach this summer!"

Penguin... Since I hate the Winter, maybe I should come your way since your heading into summer. I make for a good cabana boy and would love to help you with sunscreen application
You make a tempting offer!
Old 11-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #9389
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Finally decided to contribute to this thread...
Gorgeous view from behind!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #9390
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

...Penquin, if you KNEAD any help, please let me know.
Thanks for Sharing And Baring...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #9391
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
...Penquin, if you KNEAD any help, please let me know.
Thanks for Sharing And Baring...
I could use a good all over massage...
Old 11-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #9392
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
wow… I really did just say that out loud!
Old 11-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #9393
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
wow… I really did just say that out loud!
heh, thank you
Old 11-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #9394
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Erh Meh Gerd!!! DaaaRooool!!!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #9395
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Erh Meh Gerd!!! DaaaRooool!!!
I have a towel you can borrow to wipe up that drool!
Old 11-08-2014, 04:12 PM   #9396
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow penguin! hottie!

Here is my addition for after shower goodness
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 35.jpg (102.3 KB, 1282 views)
Old 11-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #9397
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Default Very nice

Quote:
You look sooo nice and soft, and beautiful.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #9398
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

"Here is my addition for after shower goodness"

love your after shower goodness Deacone....love your ink as well
Old 11-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #9399
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Wow penguin! hottie!

Here is my addition for after shower goodness
Thank you! You're looking mighty fine, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the pig 8 View Post

You look sooo nice and soft, and beautiful.
Thank you I am all of that!
Old 11-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #9400
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote