Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-01-2007, 01:43 PM   #101
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Lilly...those photos are...just the most amazing I have ever seen.

I have to concur- Lilly never takes a bad picture

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #102
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's my very humble contribution....

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 09-12-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #103
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beautiful pics of everyone!!!

Bravo!!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #104
goldendiamondeyes
goldendiamoneyes

goldendiamondeyes can now change their title
Talking Nakked

Goodness, why is that everybody looks so sexy? I never look this sexy in Pics.......LOL.......
goldendiamondeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #105
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Violet, you are always drop-dead gorgeous

I tried some nudies.....and yes, they were taken today....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nudey 006.jpg (45.8 KB, 5232 views)
File Type: jpg nudey 007.jpg (46.0 KB, 5220 views)
File Type: jpg nudey 008.jpg (47.5 KB, 5214 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #106
Violet_Beauregard

Awwww...thank you!! I can certainly say the same about you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

Old 08-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #107
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Here's my very humble contribution....
Bravo, very lovely
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #108
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Holy moly good God almighty!!!! WOW!!! SOOOOO HOT!!!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:10 PM   #109
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Thanks to both of you

Old 08-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #110
Rojodi

Quote:
Thanks to both of you
You are most MOST welcome
Old 08-01-2007, 03:18 PM   #111
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

... aaaand this is as daring as I get right now. :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 054.jpg (23.9 KB, 5171 views)
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #112
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Wowsers, very lovely!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #113
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

That's some beautiful, milky skin! lovely

Old 08-01-2007, 03:28 PM   #114
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default not too old

this is my contribution, around two years old i guess....

i did the dumbest thing, i SOMEWHERE packed my camera, so i have to use old pics instead of new ones cause i have no idea how to use my new camera yet, lol...it will happen, eventually...lol....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)

Last edited by SocialbFly; 05-20-2008 at 06:31 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #115
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post

i did the dumbest thing, i SOMEWHERE packed my camera, so i have to use old pics instead of new ones cause i have no idea how to use my new camera yet, lol...it will happen, eventually...lol....
That's very lovely
Old 08-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #116
Violet_Beauregard

Gorgeous!!! Just lovely, really......

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post

Old 08-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #117
Rojodi

Default Some oldies...

Some older pictures of me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg July24 008.jpg (16.3 KB, 5140 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 003.jpg (18.3 KB, 5120 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 141.jpg (18.3 KB, 5132 views)
Old 08-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #118
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

dayum ladies!

smokin hot as always.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #119
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tis Moi...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4300032.JPG (54.5 KB, 5163 views)
File Type: jpg P4300003.JPG (62.0 KB, 5139 views)
File Type: jpg PC230078.JPG (61.9 KB, 5128 views)

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #120
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default holy moly

what a great looking group of people, holy moly....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #121
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Tis Moi...
Tis a lovely lady ye be
Old 08-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #122
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, everyone.... really lovely.... GEF, Diana, Sunnie, Midori, and everyone else.... beautiful!!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:15 PM   #123
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thanks everyone *blush*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:42 PM   #124
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Tis Moi...
WOW WEE WOW OHHH MY GOODNESS, well I cant say I like one pic better than another they are all great!!!
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:56 PM   #125
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Tis Moi...
Tis amazing!

George Bernard Shaw
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote