Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #1276
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Excellent..... now, the question of the hour.....

Does Dan prefer skinny chicks.... or REAL (ie. FAT) chicks??

No pressure or anything... this just determines how IDENTICAL you to really are!!
Dan likes girls with a little bit of extra weight on 'em, but not much. He's not into the REAL ladies (ie. like you) like I am
Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #1277
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree!!

*pounds the table*

MORE NAKED PICS!!! Bring on the naked pics!!!
Where's the next victim!!!

OH, did I say that out loud??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I have my standards V_V
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #1278
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tsk, tsk, tsk..... that boy needs some educating!! JOE... get to work on him!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post
Dan likes girls with a little bit of extra weight on 'em, but not much. He's not into the REAL ladies (ie. like you) like I am
Old 12-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #1279
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hahaha, I don't think he'll be persuaded... besides, I like having differences from him
Old 12-30-2007, 09:41 PM   #1280
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Violet ....... are you from Youngstown??
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #1281
Violet_Beauregard

Okay.... now THAT I can understand..... all right... halt the educating then....

at least on THAT topic!

Quote:
hahaha, I don't think he'll be persuaded... besides, I like having differences from him
Old 12-30-2007, 09:44 PM   #1282
Violet_Beauregard

Uh oh....

yeah....

why??

did I get you pregnant or something???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
Violet ....... are you from Youngstown??
Old 12-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #1283
Fairlight88

Quote:
I wanna take more pics! If only my bro would leave the room long enough so I can take some decent pics...
Old 12-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #1284
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Uh oh....

yeah....

why??

did I get you pregnant or something???
I was gona visit a bunch of friends from collage and stay over there for a week... but i decided not too i was too busy, but I go to OSU sooo i saw Y-town, OH...... Youngstown ?? no way,.. so yea thats it
Old 12-30-2007, 09:46 PM   #1285
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Pics taken today:

Attachment 33045
Holding something.

Attachment 33046
Blowing a kiss.

WOW.....I may be late...but I'm glad I showed-up!!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #1286
pat70327

Quote:
I agree!!
[/COLOR]
I guess I'm a good at playing the victim.... but every time i put up a pic it gets taken down .... so sad
Old 12-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #1287
Violet_Beauregard

Send him out for more beer (did I say THAT???)

Keep the pics clean... ask Pat... they yanked his....

pics that is.... errr... yanked his pics...

Quote:
I wanna take more pics! If only my bro would leave the room long enough so I can take some decent pics...
Old 12-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #1288
Fairlight88

Quote:
Send him out for more beer (did I say THAT???)

Keep the pics clean... ask Pat... they yanked his....

pics that is.... errr... yanked his pics...
lol, that was terrible, Vi! and I know to keep it relatively clean
Old 12-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #1289
Violet_Beauregard

Y-town would be Youngstown... yes sir....

Don't worry... you didn't miss much here...

except ME of course!!

Go Buckeyes!! BTW... WE had Jim Tressel before OSU did... thankyouverymuch!!

Quote:
I was gona visit a bunch of friends from collage and stay over there for a week... but i decided not too i was too busy, but I go to OSU sooo i saw Y-town, OH...... Youngstown ?? no way,.. so yea thats it
Old 12-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #1290
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Post nekkid pics with your twin brother........

Oh Gawd, I'm sooooooooooo going to hell for that, aren't I?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #1291
Violet_Beauregard

Hehehe

Yeah, you know the rules. I think they removed Pat's because of the graphic thingys covering the graphic thingys.... they don't like that sort of thing(y).

Party poopers...

Quote:
lol, that was terrible, Vi! and I know to keep it relatively clean
Old 12-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #1292
Fairlight88

Quote:

lol, he's much more shy than I am. He wouldn't even do half of the things I've done
Old 12-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #1293
Violet_Beauregard

I knew you'd not be able to stay away!! LOLOLOL

Quote:

Old 12-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #1294
pat70327

Quote:
Y-town would be Youngstown... yes sir....

Don't worry... you didn't miss much here...

except ME of course!!

Go Buckeyes!! BTW... WE had Jim Tressel before OSU did... thankyouverymuch!!
Yea well we got him now!.... and he was ok then.... but now that OSU has got him... He is god!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 PM   #1295
pat70327

well here we go .... totally clean and no graphics ....

Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 PM   #1296
Violet_Beauregard

Yeah well... dammit... like our tuition wasn't high enough... they couldn't raise it anymore to afford to pay the guy!! LOLOL

PAT???? WHERE ARE THE PICS?????

GEF is getting VERY impatient waiting on those tight black shorts!!!!

EDIT: Posted that before the new pic... VERY NICELY DONE!!

Quote:
Yea well we got him now!.... and he was ok then.... but now that OSU has got him... He is god!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #1297
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

PAT???? WHERE ARE THE PICS?????

GEF is getting VERY impatient waiting on those tight black shorts!!!!

I suspect the young lad thinks he will hold back the tighty short pics to torment me and make me want for more.......................

He doesn't realize yet who the big tease REALLY is

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-30-2007, 10:01 PM   #1298
Violet_Beauregard

Hey... yeah... we haven't seen any nekkid pics of YOU on here lately..... come on... break out the camera!!!

Quote:
I suspect the young lad thinks he will hold back the tighty short pics to torment me and make me want for more.......................

He doesn't realize yet who the big tease REALLY is
Old 12-30-2007, 10:01 PM   #1299
pat70327

Well i dont like to keep people waiting on me soooo i guess i can put up some black shorts, if you really need them

Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #1300
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

No no Vi..........I am SO enjoying making requests and watching the young men try to satisfy our desires

And I'm the master of the waiting game