Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #1301
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pat, I can't hold her back any more... LOOK OUT!!

Nice pic by the way! Do you play any type of sports??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
Well i dont like to keep people waiting on me soooo i guess i can put up some black shorts, if you really need them

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:04 PM   #1302
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well i dont like to keep people waiting on me soooo i guess i can put up some black shorts, if you really need them

Oh my................you have me speechless again

Off to bed- good night ladies and gentleman- thanks for the fun

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:04 PM   #1303
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, the black shorts have arrived..... it seems your plan worked!!

Hold yourself back my dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
No no Vi..........I am SO enjoying making requests and watching the young men try to satisfy our desires

And I'm the master of the waiting game
Old 12-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #1304
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Pat, I can't hold her back any more... LOOK OUT!!

Nice pic by the way! Do you play any type of sports??
Golf.... I know... surprising??? o Yeah and hockey, and pick up games of any sport
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #1305
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Well, the black shorts have arrived..... it seems your plan worked!!

Hold yourself back my dear!
Old 12-30-2007, 10:07 PM   #1306
Violet_Beauregard

GOLF??? Wow.... well, you're quite well built young man..... very nice!

Sorry... watching golf, is like watching paint dry... LOL

Quote:
Golf.... I know... surprising??? o Yeah and hockey, and pick up games of any sport
Old 12-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #1307
Violet_Beauregard

Woo hoo and we have MORE!!!

Alrighty then!!!

I'm off too... thanks for the fun!!

Quote:
Old 12-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #1308
pat70327

Quote:
GOLF??? Wow.... well, you're quite well built young man..... very nice!
Sorry... watching golf, is like watching paint dry... LOL[/COLOR]
yea i cant watch golf either... it sucks, soo boring .... but i work out like everyday, Its not from the strenuous golf... and good night you too
Old 12-30-2007, 11:33 PM   #1309
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
New Year's Resolution - Be fearless!

Here's my attempt...
FEAR BE DAMNED!!!!! See, this is one of the reasons she's one of my crushes. Oooh that smile. Ashmamma is so hot!!!
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:52 AM   #1310
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlight88 View Post
hahaha, I don't think he'll be persuaded... besides, I like having differences from him
Ohhhhhhhhh theres two? hehe Ur obviously the cuter......Can I come and play Wii Tennis?
Old 12-31-2007, 10:06 AM   #1311
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
Ohhhhhhhhh theres two? hehe Ur obviously the cuter......Can I come and play Wii Tennis?
Aww, thank you ^^ and that would be lots of fun I'm kinda good at Tennis (not in real life, though... I took a class but still kinda stink at it)
Old 01-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #1312
Fairlight88

Fairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairlight88 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

We need more nekkid pics! Unless of course I'm destined to revive this thread... And if that's the case, I need to break out my cam and get busy!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #1313
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i should post here again since i'm single now haha!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #1314
bbc4bbw

bbc4bbw has said some nice things

Sometimes less is more......especially when it comes to sexuality and sensuality...Much luv hun
bbc4bbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #1315
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
i should post here again since i'm single now haha!
I'm waiting......
Old 01-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #1316
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
I'm waiting......

Me, too..............

We can always use fresh meat on this board

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #1317
Fairlight88

Well I'm single too, ya know
Old 01-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #1318
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Me, too..............

We can always use fresh meat on this board
Woman, at this point... I'll take the old meat, too!!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #1319
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

We need a lot less talk and a whole lot more pics from you

Old 01-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #1320
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Woman, at this point... I'll take the old meat, too!!

I'm the old meat...... and there's plenty of it already

Though there are some older gentleman here that really NEED to post more

Old 01-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #1321
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Quote:
Now, see....?
Don't you know you shouldn't do an old woman the way you doin' her? Flashin' that smile, showin' that bod the way you do. Where's my blowup doll?!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #1322
Fairlight88

Quote:
We need a lot less talk and a whole lot more pics from you
Aye, this is true... I'll have to give my camera a workout (and I mean it this time! )
Old 01-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #1323
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Quote:
I'm the old meat...... and there's plenty of it already
Gawd, Woman...
If you're the old meat, what does that make me? That petrified meat Anthony Bourdain sometimes eats.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #1324
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Gawd, Woman...
If you're the old meat, what does that make me? That petrified meat Anthony Bourdain sometimes eats.

There's a whole other thread about being eaten....

Old 01-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #1325
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Quote:
There's a whole other thread about being eaten....
I was tryin' to be good, GEF! LOL!!