Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #176
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I have this old pic that some have seen before....pre-red hair and about 50 lbs ago....but I still love it:
Attachment 24062

And more recently:
Attachment 24063
Joy you're beautiful
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 03:15 AM   #177
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Sasha-- I love your legs. Love, love, love.
Well thank you missy
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:01 AM   #178
ebonyprincess
visually sophisticated

ebonyprincess can now change their title

Heres me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture485sc9.jpg (56.9 KB, 4278 views)
Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 AM   #179
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW View Post
Pudgy can I touch your bum?? sheesh.. it's so touchably cute!! lol

ladies.. I love all your pics too but I dig the naked men lol

Lilly.. you are so beautiful and Rowan.. I like the tat on your backside... I don't think I've ever noticed it before
I'm such a sheep. Rowan has inspired me to want one too. Wouldn't look as good on me though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:22 AM   #180
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW View Post
Pudgy can I touch your bum?? sheesh.. it's so touchably cute!! lol

ladies.. I love all your pics too but I dig the naked men lol

Lilly.. you are so beautiful and Rowan.. I like the tat on your backside... I don't think I've ever noticed it before

Thank you Id love to get another one on the back of my neck...but dont have that kind of money laying around

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:50 AM   #181
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
I know it's not much more, but at least u can see my face now....just for you PG lol

I know! I know! I'm too sexy for my clothes!! Yeah right!! LOL
WOW both pics are hott, but the one on the right with you biting your lip <shiver> that one I think I am going to have in my dreams!!!
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:02 AM   #182
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have this old pic that some have seen before....pre-red hair and about 50 lbs ago....but I still love it:
Attachment 24062

And more recently:
Attachment 24063
Dear JOYJOY

Thank you for sharing this beautiful pics... feel kissed in your face...
All my Love!!!
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:12 PM   #183
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Attachment 24062

And more recently:
Attachment 24063
What a beauty. Giving inspiration to those of us coming to terms with our bodies and ourselves as a whole. Thank you Joy. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #184
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyprincess View Post
Heres me..
Stunning- and I love the cutie polka dots

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #185
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

just like the squishy thing going on here

Last edited by mossystate; 11-26-2008 at 02:37 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #186
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

ooh squishy! *pets*

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:24 PM   #187
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=PhillyFA;518314][QUOTE=chunkeymonkey;517553]Ok GEF Here are mine......I found my ho ho shoes. Enjoy.

Quote:

STUPENDOUS!!! You are strikingly beautiful. Your thighs are mesmerizing, and your eyes electrifying...absolutely astounding!!!
Thankyou for the sweetness.

Quote:
Attachment 24062

And more recently:
Attachment 24063
Joy you look stunning in them both....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyprincess View Post
Heres me..
Very sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora1 View Post
I know it's not much more, but at least u can see my face now....just for you PG lol

I know! I know! I'm too sexy for my clothes!! Yeah right!! LOL
Aurora you are so Sexy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
just like the squishy thing going on here
Mossy your pics are always beautiful and seductive
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:55 AM   #188
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid

First - thank you to all who've contributed to this thread! What can i say, other than you're all very beautiful people?!

BigCutieSasha - PhillyFA has already said "ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! That beautiful face, that gorgeous body, that illuminating smile...STUNNING!!!" and all I can do is agree! Stunning is the word. True beauty - - -

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Here is my contribution. Its not really nekkid... but close enough.

CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:09 AM   #189
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me in the shower....
wait for it.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me%20in%20shower.jpg (27.1 KB, 4440 views)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #190
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two year old pic!
But what you see is nekkid

Last edited by Blockierer; 08-20-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #191
Ariesfa

Ariesfa has said some nice things
Default A first for me on many levels

What's up people! Ariesfa here and this is my first post to the Weight Board. Looks like I joined at the right time! A sexiest pic thread LOL My inner exhibitionist is pleased This is a pic of me at my heaviest weight. When I first discovered this website in about 1999, I was about 160lbs. Now I'm at 215lbs and decided to embrace the new and bigger me. My "little" way of giving back to all the bbw/ssbbw that share a bit of themselves with us FAs here at Dimensions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1473311025159031273718580467f6883.jpg (13.8 KB, 4443 views)
Ariesfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #192
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Two year old pic!
But what you see is nekkid
Ooops...you are burning...may want to flip over on to your stomach...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #193
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid

*rofl* That's a good one, Zandoz! ;-)

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Me in the shower....
wait for it.......
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #194
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love all of the pics! Beautiful people, you are!

I'll have to get Babe to take a shot or two of me...
Old 08-05-2007, 01:02 AM   #195
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sexiest Pic Virgin

First time ever. Please be gentle.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #196
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

I've been hiding for a while. Lol.

Thats the closest you'll get to me nekkid D=

Plus Thats the best I'll get with my damn camra...

Still need to get it replaced =/

Last edited by Danyull; 08-05-2007 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Better pic.
Danyull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #197
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Good start.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #198
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:
Brilliant!

Absolutely stunning ^^
Old 08-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #199
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are very pretty Mimosa. Once again while others are looking at the nekkie pics, I am loving the lipstick! Very nice shade. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #200
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
QUE BONITA!!!! ^_^

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote