Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-11-2006, 02:11 PM   #1
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Xenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gainer/feedee blogs

I know of Amy's World and Ms Cezanne's Odyssey (an ex-feedee, now a feeder), as well as Fatter Each Day. Can anyone think of any others I've missed ? Or, for that matter, just SSBBW with blogs.
I must content myself with a mid-sized BBW (not many SSBBW in the UK), so for vicarious living these come in handy. I'm going to emigrate to Canada or the US first chance I get (which will not be until I finish grad school in about 3 or 4 years...)
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #2
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Xenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Goodness, there must be some !
Old 01-12-2006, 12:34 PM   #3
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon
Or, for that matter, just SSBBW with blogs.
I've got one! Yippppee!
Old 01-12-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of the guys here had one, and he writes as a woman. It's sort of half eating, half farting, so I don't know if it's your thing. Don't recall the link, sorry.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:49 PM   #5
Sanders

Sanders has said some nice things

www.heartdaphat.blogspot.com
Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:06 PM   #6
tomobdlam

tomobdlam has said some nice things
Default One that passed, maybe

There was one at http://2fat4u.blogspot.com but the latest post -- dated yesterday and supposedly by her mum/enabler -- says that 2fat4u (aka fran) died in her sleep having reached 585lb (41 stone, 265kg).

The whole thing touched on a lot of the dark side of FAism: near complete immobility, needed major help to get up after a fall, multiple orgasms touched off by a sponge bath, rich descriptions of attempts to walk, the trials of personal hygiene, that sort of thing. I was getting strange vibes from it -- like it was TOO good, too well-aimed at those darker fantasies. I know that sounds heartless, but I've encountered enough fakes to make me wonder. Someone, please, convince me this was no fake. At times like this, I would far rather be a mourner than a cynic. De mortuis nil nisi bonum, after all.

Tom

61yo and counting
tomobdlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

multiple orgasms touched off by a sponge bath? c'mon, i think you just answered your own question, here. i'll admit I haven't looked at the site, but the mere description (and her mother as her feeder??) smacks of kysa braswell.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:11 PM   #8
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to hell, but regarding the last blog: NOOOOOOOOO WAY! LMFAO!
Old 01-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #9
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default Blog about SSBBWs

I've come across a blog not written by a ssbbw or a guy posing as one, but about SSBBW's and a FA's thoughts about one.

http://hugehugefan.blogspot.com/
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:41 AM   #10
simon_squarepants

simon_squarepants can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomobdlam
There was one at http://2fat4u.blogspot.com but the latest post -- dated yesterday and supposedly by her mum/enabler -- says that 2fat4u (aka fran) died in her sleep having reached 585lb (41 stone, 265kg).

The whole thing touched on a lot of the dark side of FAism: near complete immobility, needed major help to get up after a fall, multiple orgasms touched off by a sponge bath, rich descriptions of attempts to walk, the trials of personal hygiene, that sort of thing. I was getting strange vibes from it -- like it was TOO good, too well-aimed at those darker fantasies. I know that sounds heartless, but I've encountered enough fakes to make me wonder. Someone, please, convince me this was no fake. At times like this, I would far rather be a mourner than a cynic. De mortuis nil nisi bonum, after all.
So just to clarify, you would rather that some girl had just been fed by her mother to the point of such ridiculous obesety that her fat actually killed her, then that it had all just been made up. Personally, as a feeder of sorts, I hate these sorts of sites because it gives any reasonable-minded person the idea that anyone who likes to see a girl put on a few pounds must ultimately want to see them orgasming as they struggle with "the trials of personal hygiene" and so forth.

I know we aren't supposed to judge anyone else on here or anywhere else, but I think it's safe to say that when a girl would actually die as a direct result of some activity, that has to be counted as abuse, surely. Even if she was fully aware and accepting, it could only be mutual abuse or some such thing. And let's face it, after a while it doesn't matter whether its mutual or not: an immobile person aint gonna get up and exercise the weight off!

I'm not saying all weight gain is a bad thing, but either you care about the feedee or you don't.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:30 AM   #11
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I also have a weight gaining blog on Live Journal.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/butterbelly/

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #12
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Thanks for the links guys. They make for interesting reading, though I'm not convinced of the veracity of all of them ! '2fat4u' is obviously just some guy with a foul scat fetish. Ick.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:26 AM   #13
BeakerFA

BeakerFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
multiple orgasms touched off by a sponge bath? c'mon, i think you just answered your own question, here. i'll admit I haven't looked at the site, but the mere description (and her mother as her feeder??) smacks of kysa braswell.
Bingo. And what's well and truly sad is that those Well-Meaning Folk Who Want Nothing but The Best For You are using this patently phony blog to beat others over the head re: their preferences.

Then again, it's also possible that the bloggers being beaten over the head with it are also phony. That would be HIGH-larious!
BeakerFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #14
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeakerFA
Then again, it's also possible that the bloggers being beaten over the head with it are also phony. That would be HIGH-larious!
Sounds to me like some folks need to be taking the red pill . . .
Old 01-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #15
Frank Castle

Frank Castle has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
One of the guys here had one, and he writes as a woman. It's sort of half eating, half farting, so I don't know if it's your thing. Don't recall the link, sorry.
For the sake of some of us with BBW Fart Fetishes, could someone please post that link?
Number two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Number three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law - to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 01:08 PM   #16
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

... Fart... fetish?
Old 01-15-2006, 10:26 AM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
For the sake of some of us with BBW Fart Fetishes, could someone please post that link?

why not try the Search option above and try a few things. I know I read about it here on the boards. I want to say it was WildCoyote, but I could be wrong.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #18
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
... Fart... fetish?
I agree it is an odd fetish, though a fairly innocuous one. Personally I think that, since we do not choose our kinks and cannot rid ourselves of them, we ought to indulge them to the fullest. (Can you tell I'm a de Sade devotee ? )
Old 01-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #19
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default fart fetish?

it's not that i'm laughing at the fetish itself, but farts are probably the funniest bodily function ever. they lighten any mood.

aaron£
Old 01-16-2006, 10:04 AM   #20
Angela
On Timeout

Angela has said some nice things
Default my weight gain blog

HI,
This is Angela, from VA. Im 33, an active gainer, & 5'5" 383lbs. I keep a blog where I record the changes in my body as I get fatter, the difficulties faced, the things I enjoy, the way I eat & my life in general. I try to update often, at least a few times a week. I know not everyone agrees with being a gainer, but for me, I love it. I find fat sensual, & love the softnes, heaviness, & the way it jiggles. I seem to carry a LOT of my fat in my belly, which is now at that point that, although it still sticks WAY out, it is heavy enough that my apron is hanging halfway down my thighs. Im a major food addict..like chain smokers..only I eat nonstop. Like I said, I know not everyone agrees, & Im not asking that you do...just wanted to share my own blog for anyone interested.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela
http://fatterdaysahead.blogspot.com
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #21
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Question for the fart fetish people. Heh. Do you care about the smell? I mean do you like it? Do you want a big stinky one or what?

It's my mum that wants to know, not me.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:52 AM   #22
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

"Person" I think Em, not "people". As far as I know only Frank has that predilection here.

Frank, it may interest you that Justine and others include depictions of fart fetishism, including the immortal line "Let's play fart-in-the-face".

Angela, I know your blog very well, though apparently not well enough to get the title right in my first post ! Some pictures would be the icing on the cake.

Xeno
xxx
Old 01-16-2006, 01:17 PM   #23
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
HI,
This is Angela, from VA. Im 33, an active gainer, & 5'5" 383lbs. I keep a blog where I record the changes in my body as I get fatter, the difficulties faced, the things I enjoy, the way I eat & my life in general. I try to update often, at least a few times a week. I know not everyone agrees with being a gainer, but for me, I love it. I find fat sensual, & love the softnes, heaviness, & the way it jiggles. I seem to carry a LOT of my fat in my belly, which is now at that point that, although it still sticks WAY out, it is heavy enough that my apron is hanging halfway down my thighs. Im a major food addict..like chain smokers..only I eat nonstop. Like I said, I know not everyone agrees, & Im not asking that you do...just wanted to share my own blog for anyone interested.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela

I'm sorry but this just seems really fake. You're acting like you're about 600lbs not 350+ 20 minute walks to the bathroom (needing rest stops) too heavy for the mobility carts at the supermarket and so on. Yeah it's horny reading but I'm under no illusions that it's real.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:32 PM   #24
Angela
On Timeout

Angela has said some nice things
Default To Em

Like I said before, I don't ask anyone to support me, or even understand. However, that said, I do NOT need to be accused of being fake or unreal. What makes you so perfect that you can criticize or pass judgment on another without even knowing them, simply based on your own narrow-minded speculation??? I know who I am, what I am about, & the goals I strive for. Not only is it NONE of your business, but truthfully, if you don't like or believe what you read then you are certainly encouraged to NOT visit MY blog(notice it's MY blog, NOT yours) again. I don't need silly internet trolls hanging around - there is enough negativity in the world as it is..Im just sorry that you chose to add to it. Next time take a long look in the mirror before throwing stones at anyone else...if nothing else, heed the old saying "if you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all."
Blessings to you, as you obviously need them...
And big fat hugs to all.
Angela
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:38 PM   #25
Emma
On Timeout

I am not a troll, and I enjoy reading it because it's kinky. But come on, it's blatently not true. You're around about the same weight as me and the stuff you're saying is just such an exageration that it's crazy. Maybe you should just admit it's fiction or at least put down a realistic weight.

And there's no need to get SO angry.