Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #26
Angela
On Timeout

Angela has said some nice things

First of all, I have NO reason to lie..I dont even know any of you for that matter. Second, I know who I am..33, 5'5, 383lbs right now, & only I know the issues I am facing due to weight, etc. Am I complaining about them? No..simply discussing them again - in my OWN blog. I don't know what you experience as a result of your weight, & will never claim I do..all bodies are different & we all carry our weight differently. But believe me (or not, I really dont care) I would not waste my time writing in a blog thats mere fiction. How stupid would that be? And Im not mad..just dont apprecaite being accused of being something Im not (fake,) & criticized for things in my life that you happen to know nothing about.
Angela
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #27
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Xenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Returning to the pressing topic of fart fetishism, it occurred to me that it could conceivably be attractive as a reminder of how fat and full a woman is. Likewise rumbling, sloshing, panting and other assorted noises.
Noise is good. Noise is desirable, a compliment to the chef.
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #28
Frank Castle

Frank Castle has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Question for the fart fetish people. Heh. Do you care about the smell? I mean do you like it? Do you want a big stinky one or what?

It's my mum that wants to know, not me.
yes, yes I do. perferably by Cindy G, but thats just not going to happen.
Number two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Number three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law - to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.
Frank Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:00 AM   #29
tomobdlam

tomobdlam has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_squarepants
So just to clarify, you would rather that some girl had just been fed by her mother to the point of such ridiculous obesety that her fat actually killed her, then that it had all just been made up. Personally, as a feeder of sorts, I hate these sorts of sites because it gives any reasonable-minded person the idea that anyone who likes to see a girl put on a few pounds must ultimately want to see them orgasming as they struggle with "the trials of personal hygiene" and so forth.
Just in my own defense, my only thought was how absolutely offensive my comment would be to the survivors if it were not a fake. However, I am convinced now that it was a fake, pure and simple. The "death" was probably in response to someone's challenge and worked, sort of, as a convenient mode of escape.
tomobdlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:29 PM   #30
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club

The best feeder blog is this one:
http://www.rubyripples.com/

She's a lot of fun in chat too.

I was looking for the link and did a search for her and came up with this mystery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/billybo...98172280/show/

She is pretty incredible.
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #31
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Angela, you're link doesn't seem to be working for me. =S
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #32
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

Xenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXenophon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Those Ruby Ripples pics are nice, and it's interesting to see another Scotland-based member. We are few and far between. I often find, though, that S/M folk are inadequates with something missing in their lives. (I know whereof I speak. Trust me.)

I see Frank Castle has been banned. Because of his age ?
Old 07-22-2006, 02:50 PM   #33
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer
Angela, you're link doesn't seem to be working for me. =S
She shut it down a few months back. The post was made in mid-January.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:49 PM   #34
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Ah. >>; I see.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:01 PM   #35
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Barbers
Sounds to me like some folks need to be taking the red pill . . .
Mr. Barber (or is it Dr. Cedric Elton?) Are you sure you don't mean The Yellow Pill?
http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/clas...ips/index.html

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:42 AM   #36
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivefun View Post
The best feeder blog is this one:
http://www.rubyripples.com/

She's a lot of fun in chat too.

I was looking for the link and did a search for her and came up with this mystery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/billybo...98172280/show/

She is pretty incredible.
Hi Olive, lol I JUST found this thread now! Thankyou nearly 6 months late, for being so kind about my blog and pics, so sweet of you! The "mystery" isn't a mystery really... my friend Billy takes photos of me sometimes, those are some that he put on his Flick'r photo site, mystery solved!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:47 AM   #37
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Those Ruby Ripples pics are nice, and it's interesting to see another Scotland-based member. We are few and far between. I often find, though, that S/M folk are inadequates with something missing in their lives. (I know whereof I speak. Trust me.)

I see Frank Castle has been banned. Because of his age ?
LOL Trust me, you know not of what you speak, when it comes to me. Those are photos a friend took of me, he has taken many, of all different kind of subjects, including some of me tied up. It doesn't make me S/M, and even if it did, Im certainly not an inadquate! I also know other people into S&M, none of whom are inadequate and in fact seem to lead happy fulfilled lives. Maybe its just some S&M folk that you know!

(are you SURE you're scottish? )
Old 01-26-2007, 05:19 AM   #38
Xenophon
The Prodigal Returns

De-lurking for a quick reply.

Hi Ruby, no offense was intended and I apologise for any taken.

A lot of my posts here were frankly obnoxious. The one you quote is far from my worst, but still pretty priggish.
Without going into great detail, I've had a crisis of faith (sort of) and am now a changed person. Once again I apologise for any offense.

PS - I'm not Scottish, that's why I said Scotland-based.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:33 PM   #39
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
De-lurking for a quick reply.

Hi Ruby, no offense was intended and I apologise for any taken.

A lot of my posts here were frankly obnoxious. The one you quote is far from my worst, but still pretty priggish.
Without going into great detail, I've had a crisis of faith (sort of) and am now a changed person. Once again I apologise for any offense.

PS - I'm not Scottish, that's why I said Scotland-based.
Thankyou for your reply, it was sweet of you, I appreciate it.

ps... I didn't think you were Scottish really.... lol!
Old 01-27-2007, 01:25 AM   #40
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

awesome website Ruby Ripples

you are sooooooooooooo beautiful

kisses,
Dark_Hart
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #41
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hart View Post
awesome website Ruby Ripples

you are sooooooooooooo beautiful

kisses,
Dark_Hart
Hi Dark_Hart,

thankyou very much indeed, you are so kind! *blush*

Ruby xx
Old 03-18-2007, 08:30 PM   #42
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Like That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela View Post
HI,
This is Angela, from VA. Im 33, an active gainer, & 5'5" 383lbs. I keep a blog where I record the changes in my body as I get fatter, the difficulties faced, the things I enjoy, the way I eat & my life in general. I try to update often, at least a few times a week. I know not everyone agrees with being a gainer, but for me, I love it. I find fat sensual, & love the softnes, heaviness, & the way it jiggles. I seem to carry a LOT of my fat in my belly, which is now at that point that, although it still sticks WAY out, it is heavy enough that my apron is hanging halfway down my thighs. Im a major food addict..like chain smokers..only I eat nonstop. Like I said, I know not everyone agrees, & Im not asking that you do...just wanted to share my own blog for anyone interested.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela
http://fatterdaysahead.blogspot.com
I'm a lot like that, I love the way mine jiggles, too.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 AM   #43
bbwpixie

bbwpixie has said some nice things

What has happened to Ruby Ripples??
bbwpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #44
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
Question for the fart fetish people. Heh. Do you care about the smell? I mean do you like it? Do you want a big stinky one or what?

It's my mum that wants to know, not me.

i think that is the fact of you are soo full you just have farts, personally i wouldnt be mad for a fart, it hapens to everybody, nor even getting aroused by them, but i think its a good way to knoe your stomach need some rest, lmao, personally i prefer the burps.