Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
stormz

stormz has said some nice things
Default Lapsitting

I have a question for women. Do you like to sit in your man's lap or does it make you uncomfortable?

stormz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love it. I love lap sitting in general. You're all invited to sit on what little lap I have--any day of the week. Maybe not all at once, but...
Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #3
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

I would love sitting in his lap, but there aren't many men who have a lap that could accommodate someone my size without me feeling like I was about to fall onto the floor.

Teresa
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #4
Fuzzy Necromancer
Master Member

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

If I did, could I tell you what I wanted for christmas? =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #5
JoyJoy
Master Member

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think about sitting on Santa's lap all the time.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #6
stormz

stormz has said some nice things

I had a g/f that sure liked it. At first she was worried that she was too heavy.
I am just curious to see how many women like it.
stormz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:32 PM   #7
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

I love lap sitting!

Don't mind having my lap sat on either.

HugKiss
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harolds4-07.jpg (30.9 KB, 3302 views)
File Type: jpg Hkbr_f08.jpg (45.1 KB, 3284 views)
Old 08-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
b01

b01 can now change their title

I can tell my gurl doesn't like to, I assume its just not comfortable to her. It makes me sort of sad , to the point where I want to increase my mass to accommodate her.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:11 PM   #9
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love it and so does he.....and I bounce on him too...
DeniseW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #10
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine

Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I seemed to have been placed on my BF's lap at one point.

Given a choice between fat and dumb and thin and smart, I would choose the later: because I would be smart enough not to be thin.
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
steely
Master Member

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would love to sit on my husbands lap but he is rather small for my size.175 as opposed to 400.I'm afraid I'd crush him.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
Special...

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!
SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

love it love it love it love it!!!!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #13
b01

b01 can now change their title

Did it ever occur to you that he may want to be crushed and that he is NOT a wimp and can handle it. And that maybe you need to show more BBW love and sit on his damn lap until he's said he's had enough. And maybe he'll be encouraged to work out more to enter a marathon of lap sittlings from the woman he loves.
Did it ever occur, did it? F'ing beautiful women, they don't know how to let a man be a man anymore.

Man! So glad I got that off my chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I would love to sit on my husbands lap but he is rather small for my size.175 as opposed to 400.I'm afraid I'd crush him.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:59 AM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I think about sitting on Santa's lap all the time.
Yeah, you on my lap is utterly comfy and cozy!
Old 08-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I like to sit on a guys lap,but I feel worried about the infliction of pain on the poor guy. Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's no reason not to try it. No one's going to get crushed.

An odd thing in my experience - it's completely comfortable for me to have Joy sitting on my lap. But I had a gf some years back who was significantly smaller than Joy, yet still definitely a BBW with what I'd call a majestic booty. She'd sit on my lap and her ass would feel like it was digging into me. I'm not into pain or being squashed, really, it was still super sweet and cozy for the closeness. But our lap-sitting had to be limited for that reason.

The only explanation I can think of is different body shapes, bone structures. Some work better for lap-sitting than others.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:47 AM   #17
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
There's no reason not to try it. No one's going to get crushed.

An odd thing in my experience - it's completely comfortable for me to have Joy sitting on my lap. But I had a gf some years back who was significantly smaller than Joy, yet still definitely a BBW with what I'd call a majestic booty. She'd sit on my lap and her ass would feel like it was digging into me. I'm not into pain or being squashed, really, it was still super sweet and cozy for the closeness. But our lap-sitting had to be limited for that reason.

The only explanation I can think of is different body shapes, bone structures. Some work better for lap-sitting than others.
Maybe I will do it more. I always just thought "Omg you are too fat for that Susannah" even if my honey wanted me too. Carpe Diem.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:20 AM   #18
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hey, I like to sit on a guys lap,but I feel worried about the infliction of pain on the poor guy. Susannah

The human thighbone is the largest of all in the skeletal structure. In the scheme of things it is positively massive. It takes a HUGE amount of concentrated pressure to damage it or to break it ( like having a car smack into it - I know). I dare say even a SSBBW could not do it.

Also, consider that even if your lovely body is 500lb, not all of it is going to be concentrated on the gents legs, but spread so to speak over a large area ( spreading booty flesh being so accomodating in adapting to shape).
Personnally I love having a BIG girl on my lap, trying ( and failing miserably) to get my arms around all of her!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:17 AM   #19
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love it! It is the most comfortable, safe, warm place to be.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:29 AM   #20
Aliena
~Merriest Christmasus~

Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Yeahuuup, love it! DH loves it too and well, it's just plain fun!
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:12 AM   #21
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never had the glory of having a bbw in my lap (Or any woman for the purpose of non-platonic expression of love ), but it sounds pretty dang good right now.

I think if I can squat twice my weight, I don't think an ssbbw will be too much for me to handle. Most of my bodyweight is in my leg area anyway.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:02 PM   #22
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title
Default Yes for me.

I love it when a bbw/ssbbw sits on my lap.I might have to push my belly to the side but it's worth it.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:17 PM   #23
Lucky Jackson
I wanna be your snack

Lucky Jackson can now change their title

I love it when my girl sits on my lap, but sometimes I think she is worried she is hurting me, but she isn't I have to pull her down to sit on me sometimes, but whenever she does sit on my lap it makes me very happy indeed, so BBW's do it sit on your men/women!
"Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?" - Homer J Simpson
Lucky Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #24
tinkerbell
Master Member

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll sit on my bf's lap sometimes. I am uncomfortable with it sometimes, I just think I'm too heavy... but he doesn't seem to mind
Old 08-04-2007, 05:49 PM   #25
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

none of us mind. the FA that complains when his girl sits in his lap needs to

a) have his fat admirer card suspended, if not revoked

b) write in to charles atlas and stop being such a wimp

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote