Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Top 3 famous BHM you would sleep with?

Also, for all the BHM, top 3 celebrities you wish were FFAs. One being the most.

I'll start.
1)Jorge Garcia
2)Donal Logue
3)Rebellyous (Canadian rapper)
Old 08-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #2
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1.Vincent D'onofrio
2.Greg Grunberg
3.Robbie Coltrane
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
Nastya_Loves

Nastya_Loves can now change their title

1.Kevin James
2.Horatio Sanz
3.Donal Logue

xD!!
Old 08-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Kevin James
2. Kevin James
3. Kevin James
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Anthony Anderson
Vincent D'Onfrio
Michael Chiklis

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hell yes anthony anderson.
especially with dreads.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #7
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

James Gandolfini
Seth Rogen
Jack Black
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #8
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My Top 3 BHMs

1.Vinnie Paul
2.Cristian Machado (Ill Nino lead singer)
3.Johan Hegg (Amon Amarth singer, light BHM)

But who would I like to sleep with most? My own BHM hottie...he's sexier than all of 'em.

+PMK+
Old 08-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #9
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Seth Rogen
2. Sam P. of Imperative Reaction/Pulse Legion (check this guy out...woo!)
3. Ethan Suplee (American History X, Mallrats)

I mostly just fantasize about guys I know, though....
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #10
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. Elden Henson
2. Ving Rhames
3. Anthony Anderson. (Y'know, I was THINKING of him... couldn't remember his name until I looked up the names already posted on IMDB. He's such a sexpot.)
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #11
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmm...
I think

#1 Jorge Garcia (from Lost)

#2 Phil Jupitus (from Never Mind the Buzzcocks)

#3 Rik Waller from series 1 of Pop Idol, although I have gone off him now as I don't think he suits dreadlocks! Lets say Rik Waller in his heyday

I have to admit, that apart from Jorge, Jack Black and Robbie Coultrane, I have no idea who everybody else is in the other girls' lists!

Bella xXx
Old 08-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #12
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Limited to men I've actually seen on TV here in England (that Ralphie May chap someone mentioned some time back looked sexy, but I've never seen him here):

1. Robbie Coltrane (in his younger years)
2. Phill Jupitus (the same one Lady Bella mentioned)
3. John Candy (also in his younger years)

-SnapDragon.
SnapDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #13
DjGreedyG

DjGreedyG can now change their title

Top 3 celebrities I wish were FFAs?

Beyonce
Lisa Tarbuck (UK television actress)
Janeane Garafolo when she was a cute lil' chunky gal before she lost a bunch of weight

Gordy
DjGreedyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #14
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Jorge Garcia, "LOST"
2. Fat Joe
3. The chubby, curly haired brother from American Chopper.

Oh, man, good times. (Theoretically).
Old 08-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
3. John Candy (also in his younger years)
-SnapDragon.
John Candy in Canadian Bacon. Holy Hell. I'm Canadian and John Candy was sexy as hell with facial hair, therefore it was a good movie.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #16
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Jorge Garcia

Chris Moyles

(and then i'm stuck.... there is a serious lack of BHM celebs!!)
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #17
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let's have a Jorge Garcia orgy. I'll be up near his head, hand in his hair.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #18
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

Mmmmm...

1) Kevin Smith
2) James Spader (The figure of him in Boston Legal, but the attitude of Secretary )
3) And Brian Blessed... Just cos It's Brian Bloody Blessed!
Scrumptious_voluptuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #19
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Nice thread

and, oh dear, I didn't know who all these men were, so I had to go and look up pictures of them! Darn! Anyways...

1. Jack Black *swoons*
2. Rik Waller (thanks Lady Bella for reminding me about him )
3. Greg Grunberg.
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Let's have a Jorge Garcia orgy. I'll be up near his head, hand in his hair.
Ugh no fair! I wanted to be up by his poofy gorgious locks. Guess I'll just have to get near his belly then *sigh*.

You know how much that dissapoints me.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:10 PM   #21
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. jack black
2. jack black
3. jack black
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #22
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Ugh no fair! I wanted to be up by his poofy gorgious locks. Guess I'll just have to get near his belly then *sigh*.

You know how much that dissapoints me.
I know, you poor dear. I guess you'll have to suffer.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
1. Jorge Garcia, "LOST"
2. Fat Joe
3. The chubby, curly haired brother from American Chopper.

Oh, man, good times. (Theoretically).
Mwwahahahaha...

Separated at birth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikey_me.jpg (69.7 KB, 856 views)
Old 08-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #24
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Mwwahahahaha...

Separated at birth.
AFG is now going to scratch your virtual eyes out
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:18 PM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
AFG is now going to scratch your virtual eyes out
No, no.... he and I are separated at birth... so she can just do me!

LOL

I couldn't have less interest in Mikey, he's not my type - but is very funny.