Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #26
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
No, no.... he and I are separated at birth... so she can just do me!

LOL

I couldn't have less interest in Mikey, he's not my type - but is very funny.
WHAT IS THIS? WHAT? SERIOUSLY?

I need to go to bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow, missy.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #27
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumptious_voluptuous View Post
Mmmmm...

1) Kevin Smith
2) James Spader (The figure of him in Boston Legal, but the attitude of Secretary )
3) And Brian Blessed... Just cos It's Brian Bloody Blessed!
i didn't think james spader qualified, but i so second this

my other picks would be vince vaughn and eric wareheim (from tom goes to the mayor/tim and eric awesome show great job!)

he's the beardy one
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:23 PM   #28
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i didn't think james spader qualified, but i so second this

my other picks would be vince vaughn and eric wareheim (from tom goes to the mayor/tim and eric awesome show great job!)

he's the beardy one
I was worried you meant Shrek was the BHM you would sleep with

My choices would be:
Vincent D'Onofrio
John Rhys-Davies in his younger years, he has such a sexy voice
John Goodman
Old 08-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #29
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) Robbie Coltrane (oh. my. god. he is so hot in "Cracker")
2) John Goodman (the classic BHM)
3) Ron Lester before he had WLS (he was in "Varsity Blues" and what FFA can forget his strip tease scene in that film?)
Old 08-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #30
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default jeanne garfalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjGreedyG View Post
Janeane Garafolo when she was a cute lil' chunky gal

thats the celebrity i am compared to most
Old 08-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #31
25uk

25uk can now change their title

1. Nick Frost
2. Kevin James
3. James Corden
25uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #32
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Donal Logue
Kevin James
John Goodman

Eat up, boys!
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #33
butterflyblob

butterflyblob has said some nice things

Kevin Smith
Seth Rogen
Frank Black
Honorable mentions go to Donal Logue and Jack Black.

Has James Spader gained weight recently? I find him very sexy in all of his movie roles, but his body doesn't do much for me. I've never watched Boston Legal, though.
butterflyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #34
Scrumptious_voluptuous
It must be Gin O'clock!

Scrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticedScrumptious_voluptuous never has a post go unnoticed

Has James Spader gained weight recently? I find him very sexy in all of his movie roles, but his body doesn't do much for me. I've never watched Boston Legal, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's dead chunky in Boston Legal. A *lot* bigger than he has been in anything else. Not greatly huge, But IMHO still big. But I may be jaded as I'm so used to him being thin.

I can't find a decent enough picture of him showing his new-found rotundness as they're all taken from 'kindly' angles..the buggers! But on film (especially the first series, he might have lost the weight by now, we're a bit behind in the UK) he's definitely portly! Hooray!
Scrumptious_voluptuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:37 PM   #35
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Abraham Benrubi, Seth Rogen, and either Mikey Teutul or Nick Frost.

-Qit

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #36
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I forgot Timothy Spall! The guy who changed the way Brummie accents make me feel forever!

For the 'merkins and other non-Brits, he's a fat actor from Birmingham with floppy blond hair and a mournful expression. He's getting on a bit now, but the diving board scene in the series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet where they built a bridge over the Grand Canyon must be the hottest film moment ever! (wobble wobble splash!)

-SnapDragon.
SnapDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #37
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qit el-Remel View Post
Abraham Benrubi, Seth Rogen, and either Mikey Teutul or Nick Frost.

-Qit
Yeah, Abraham Benrubi is a cutie, but he's also gay, so I would have to pass him up
Old 08-11-2007, 09:15 PM   #38
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
Yeah, Abraham Benrubi is a cutie, but he's also gay, so I would have to pass him up
I've heard that rumor, but reliable sources say that he's not.

He does have quite a "bear" following, and he does play gay characters (RJ on Wings, Break on Dark Angel) quite convincingly, but that's different.

-Qit

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."

Last edited by Qit el-Remel; 08-11-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:30 PM   #39
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qit el-Remel View Post
I've heard that rumor, but reliable sources say that he's not.

He does have quite a "bear" following, and he does play gay characters (RJ on Wings, Break on Dark Angel) quite convincingly, but that's different.

-Qit
I had read it somewhere, don't remember where. I was just looking him up on IMDB and such and none of them mention him being gay, so I guess I was misinformed, and I must say, very happy to be corrected. I think he is adorable.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:56 PM   #40
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
I had read it somewhere, don't remember where. I was just looking him up on IMDB and such and none of them mention him being gay, so I guess I was misinformed, and I must say, very happy to be corrected. I think he is adorable.
Not to mention tall as heck (he's 6'7")!

-Qit

Old 08-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #41
ukchublette

ukchublette has said some nice things

Marcus Brigstocke Comedian

Jack black Actor

Chris Moyles Radio one DJ
Old 08-14-2007, 06:02 PM   #42
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink Jack.....Jack......oh Jack!

Jack Black....three times over! I don't know why But I think he is sexy as hell. Here is a recent pic of him at PerezHilton.com

http://perezhilton.com/?p=3565#respond
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:17 AM   #43
CartmanUK26
Taken by AMAZING FFA!

CartmanUK26 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
I forgot Timothy Spall! The guy who changed the way Brummie accents make me feel forever!
My accent is close (this is the only time you will here someone from the black country say this) to a Birmingham one!!!
CartmanUK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:45 AM   #44
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1.John Goodman
2. Cedric The Entertainer
3.Chris Farley.
At least if the sex was no good I would have a few laughs

R.I.P. starman... I love and miss you still..
Old 08-15-2007, 07:40 PM   #45
hollyfo
dead sweat in my teeth.

hollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default mmm

ben gibbard (death cab)
jack black
patrick wilson (weezer)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bengibb.jpg (34.5 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg jb.jpg (11.5 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg patrick.jpg (22.9 KB, 355 views)
hollyfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #46
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do you mean this guy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
1. Jorge Garcia, "LOST"
2. Fat Joe
3. The chubby, curly haired brother from American Chopper.

Oh, man, good times. (Theoretically).

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:33 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #47
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukchublette View Post

Jack black Actor

bit of a CM lookalike at least in the gut and face dept......probably even a bit bigger now hes lost weight?!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #48
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyfo View Post
ben gibbard (death cab)
jack black
patrick wilson (weezer)
None of them are fat.
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #49
hollyfo
dead sweat in my teeth.

hollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhead View Post
None of them are fat.
they're chunky.
hollyfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #50
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukchublette View Post

Jack black Actor

I agree with you on the third one UKchublette! I still treasure magazine that was published on the Radio 1 Live tours from 1997 of him with no shirt on on the cover...mmmmm!

Bella xXx