Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #51
rachel

rachel has said some nice things

1. Donal Logue (circa Tao of Steve - sexiest movie of all time)
2. Seth Rogan
3. This one is a fantasy - I wish Christian Bale would put on like 50 lbs (over his Batman weight). It would make me such a happy kitten.

rachel
rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:00 AM   #52
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. James Gandolfini
2. John Goodman
3. Kevin James

That was easy
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #53
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Do you mean this guy ?
Ok, what is this? How is it possible both you AND AnnMarie have met one of my top three chubs? Come on, now, it's hardly fair!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:30 AM   #54
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel View Post
1. Donal Logue (circa Tao of Steve - sexiest movie of all time)

Damn I love that man and that movie.

He was great in The Groomsmen also.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:34 AM   #55
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) Jack Black
2) Donal Logue
3) James "Jim" Belushi
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:26 AM   #56
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

We were at the same place at the same time Baby !!! NAAFA convention in NJ in 2004. Just so you know he was a little smelly. Booze and Butts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Ok, what is this? How is it possible both you AND AnnMarie have met one of my top three chubs? Come on, now, it's hardly fair!
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:06 AM   #57
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
We were at the same place at the same time Baby !!! NAAFA convention in NJ in 2004. Just so you know he was a little smelly. Booze and Butts.
I'm strangely not turned off. Why was he there? Just at a random restaurant you went to?
Old 08-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #58
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honeslty I think he was in limbo on his way some place else. He wound up coming in to the dance and he hung out a big outside and in the hallway by the dance ... That was about the jist of it ... nothing really exciting. But i had to get a picture
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:06 PM   #59
pattycake
Wishin' 4 A Squishin'

pattycake can now change their title
Default Just 3??!!

Phill Jupitus, Jack Black, Kevin Smith, Donal Logue, Nick Frost, Jorge Garcia, John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender in Futurama), Shawn Smith, Seth Rogan...
pattycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #60
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gotta ask a Kevin James question or two.

I just saw an ep of King of Queens where he was pretty dang skinny. Did he go through a skinny phase then? Which version is he now?

Why is he married to a model? Why? I kid, whatever love is beautiful, even if maybe he should be datin me.

He is one of the handsomest dudes on TV (I like him fat or thin)...I keep kinda getting sucked into that show because of that.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #61
Amor

Amor has said some nice things

1. Kevin James
2. Jeff Beacher (from Beachers Madhouse in Las Vegas)
3. Jack Black

nothing like fat boy who can make me laugh....

although none of them compare to the men here...
Amor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:28 PM   #62
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Chris Farley (when he was still alive, obviously.)

2. John Daley (Arrogant, fat, athletic and wealthy. What's not to love?)

3. Vinnie D'Onofrio
Old 12-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #63
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

hmmmm i'd sayyyyy lol

1. John Candy.. alive of course! Nothing like a funny guy! loved him!

2. Kevin James he's got the sexiest smile

Last edited by phatfatgirl; 12-11-2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: accidentally ended it
phatfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #64
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

3. lol.. wow.. ummmm and Chris Farley living also.. gotta love the funny men right??!
Wonder what all 3 of my men have in common!
Old 12-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #65
phatfatgirl

oohhh man I forgot all about John Goodman! when he played Babe Ruth! mmm mmmm mmmmm.. now thats a choice!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #66
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I gotta ask a Kevin James question or two.

I just saw an ep of King of Queens where he was pretty dang skinny. Did he go through a skinny phase then? Which version is he now?

Why is he married to a model? Why? I kid, whatever love is beautiful, even if maybe he should be datin me.

He is one of the handsomest dudes on TV (I like him fat or thin)...I keep kinda getting sucked into that show because of that.
I think he lost about 40 pounds before the start of one season, but the last I saw of him, this summer on Leno, he looked pretty chubby, puffy even, and so I don't know if he gained it back and more.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #67
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, I like Gandolfini. A big man should be menacing and cuddly at the same time, and he is.

I also like William Forsythe, who's been both thin and fat. I love the gap between the teeth. But mostly I admire his acting skills.

And of course, John Goodman.

Oh, geez. I didn't realize this was a "sleep with" thread. I don't wanna sleep with any of these. I thought it was "you'd like to meet..." Yeah, mmm, whatever. They're cute.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #68
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Well, I like Gandolfini. A big man should be menacing and cuddly at the same time, and he is.

I also like William Forsythe, who's been both thin and fat. I love the gap between the teeth. But mostly I admire his acting skills.

And of course, John Goodman.

Oh, geez. I didn't realize this was a "sleep with" thread. I don't wanna sleep with any of these. I thought it was "you'd like to meet..." Yeah, mmm, whatever. They're cute.
Too late-now that you're committed, you have to follow through. I expect a report after each conquest-and postpxplsthx!
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #69
StarScream!
Decepticon

StarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot picsStarScream! does more than just post hot pics
Wink

So when my band gets signed you gals are all going to add me to your list right...LOL....just kidding.
StarScream! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #70
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

off the top my head:

Kevin James
James Gandolfini (it's the EYES!!)
and the younger Brian Dennehy

ohhhhh oh.brian dennehy oh oh ohhhhhhhh....
Old 12-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #71
virgolicious

virgolicious can now change their title
Talking

1) seth rogen...oh so hot and oh so funny
2) anthony anderson...he has a gap and he can do the splits
3) greg gruenberg...before weight watchers, oh so cute an cuddly

i have more, but i'm a rule follower and stuck to a mere three
Old 12-12-2007, 05:52 AM   #72
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I think he lost about 40 pounds before the start of one season, but the last I saw of him, this summer on Leno, he looked pretty chubby, puffy even, and so I don't know if he gained it back and more.
Thanks for the info...I wondered! Esp cause...if that's how this dude often looks I was going to bristle at the BHM categorization. He sure wasn't in this ep, just nice n thick.

(heheheh...I think it's hilarious that this thread immediately started horndoggin up again once bumped. MUST NAME MY THREE!)
Old 12-12-2007, 08:58 PM   #73
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jerry Ferrara..."Turtle" from Entourage
Nick Frost...especially in those black-rimmed glasses
Jack Black...he looks good with short hair and clean shaven
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:07 AM   #74
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
1. Seth Rogen
2. Sam P. of Imperative Reaction/Pulse Legion (check this guy out...woo!)
3. Ethan Suplee (American History X, Mallrats)

I mostly just fantasize about guys I know, though....
I was trying to google Sam P. - didn't find him - but I found out I like Imperative Reaction. Feck... I, a claimed metal head, am starting to like electro. First UNKLE and now this
Old 12-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #75
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

what about famous bhm on this board??
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote