Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title
Default How fat is too fat?

Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I think it's rather simple really. Personally, I feel a woman can be beautiful at 220lbs just as well as one could be beautiful at 600lbs. If she's happy with herself, and can walk with her head held high, then that's all that matters. A fat girl is sexy, and a fat girl with self-confidence is sexier.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #3
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee View Post
If she's happy with herself, and can walk with her head held high, then that's all that matters. A fat girl is sexy, and a fat girl with self-confidence is sexier.
Yes. Absolutely yes.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:10 AM   #4
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

When she's too big to walk or uncomfortable in her own body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

My range is more towards the extremes of what can be done (Either extreme), than weight in itself. I obviously have a preference for women any degree above the "Norm," and below the extreme of immobility, but weights below that, and that extreme are both areas where I keep myself open. I'm not one to judge in this area whether or not something is "Too much" or "Too little," but I still have my preference.

I personally would like to do things with my future partner like sports, trips, et cetera, but that is not written in stone. It's unlikely that I would approach a situation like that from the get go (Even less likely for me to cause any action towards that realm), but I don't think I can really know how relationships and mobility will always turn out regardless of weight.

A woman can be beautiful at many weights.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #6
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee View Post
Well I think it's rather simple really. Personally, I feel a woman can be beautiful at 220lbs just as well as one could be beautiful at 600lbs. If she's happy with herself, and can walk with her head held high, then that's all that matters. A fat girl is sexy, and a fat girl with self-confidence is sexier.
My feelings exactly!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
Old 08-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

In answer to the question: No, there are people here without upper limits.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 AM   #8
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

If a woman is 250lbs and hates herself then shes too fat. If she's 600lbs and loves the way she looks then shes not :P
Old 08-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #9
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default self image and societal pressure

"If a woman is 250lbs and hates herself then shes too fat. If she's 600lbs and loves the way she looks then shes not"

Part of the question has to be why does the 250 pound woman hate herself? If a woman is unhappy with her weight because of societal pressure, especially from our media which seems to accept anorexic as the "ideal", then she is not too fat- her unhappiness comes from believing what others think and not being able to accept herself.

"Too fat" is when health and/or mobility issues arise- I can understand why those would make someone unhappy. Just as infinite weight loss is impossible, so is infinite weight gain.

I agree with others who have posted, a confident BBW who is comfortable with who she is, is very sexy!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I can't name a solid figure. Two different women, same height, might be "too fat" for my tastes at completely different weights. It's all body shape, proportions, and yes, how the woman holds herself.

Similarly, there's also such a thing as "too thin", which also varies by the individual.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:22 AM   #11
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

too fat to me is when the fat gets in the way of good sex..LOL..sorry but that's my definition..lol
Old 08-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #12
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
too fat to me is when the fat gets in the way of good sex..LOL..sorry but that's my definition..lol
To some guys, that might actually be added sexual pleasure. And it might be possible that the added sexual pleasure might enhance how greatly he pleases the woman, which in effect enhances the sex in general.

I think NYSquashee hit the nail on the head.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:43 AM   #13
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default SSex

Quote:
Yeah, that's a good benchmark and also extremely variable. As a lifelong SSA I have been with women well over 600lbs who were sexual athletes. Likewise I've encountered lovers of half that weight who couldn't begin to engage in fulfilling intercourse. As with most things the issue is largely (npi) attitude. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're probably right.

As an aside, I suspect my attitude may have been of some influence. Enthusiasm and ardor have a way of overcoming low self-confidence.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:05 PM   #14
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Too fat for me is when I can't walk for longer periods of time without huffing and puffing and turning red faced, when I can't dine in a restuarant because none of the seats will accomodate me, when I can't walk into my fave fat girl stores and buy cute/sexy/hip clothing off the rack, when I no longer have glowing skin and an air of self confidence about who I am. Then there's a problem that needs dealing with...and for me, I don't know if there's a weight limit per se, however, I don't necessarily desire being over 300 lbs. for my own vanity.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM   #15
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
To some guys, that might actually be added sexual pleasure. And it might be possible that the added sexual pleasure might enhance how greatly he pleases the woman, which in effect enhances the sex in general.

I think NYSquashee hit the nail on the head.

It was just for me really. It's annoying for me if I can't do certain positions because either i was too big or he was. Expecially when they are my favorite ones..sex is just too darn important for me I guess. Shrugs
Old 08-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #16
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It was just for me really. It's annoying for me if I can't do certain positions because either i was too big or he was. Expecially when they are my favorite ones..sex is just too darn important for me I guess. Shrugs
Fair 'nuff. I suppose what I said might just reflect my position on the matter.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:01 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Props! I'm down with that.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #18
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
agreed...im sure i could find ways around it, but for the sake of not pulling muscles i'm gonna agree with the "stifles good sex" limit.

aesthetically, there's no limit...in my head. i'd never force someone to gain or anything like that if they didnt want to...and if it's someone i love, then i'd rather keep them happy how they are than try to force them into some box...however large that box might be
Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #19
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

you can't set a weight because thats just numbers and numbers are logic/mathematics and they shouldn't be included in love, (well unless you love maths) thing is I can say that but I know for me there is a too thin, if her ribs are showing then there's a 99.9% chance I'll just see her as a bloke, I have yet to find any kind of satisfaction in the hug of a skinny girl, you may have a pretty face but if your hugs are full of bone then the most you can mean to this FA is a sister (of which I have many now, damn you chandlers ford and your lack of hot girls)
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #20
MrChipz

MrChipz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrChipz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Immobility isn't sexy.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:00 PM   #21
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

have you had experience with immobility or is it just the idea you find unappealing?
Old 08-09-2007, 04:30 AM   #22
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

I probably won't say nothing new but size is only one f the things that makes girl in my eyes attractive - important one but still.... I'm not getting into other things than physical apearance cause I think we talk about it here and it's obvious that you must be attracted to other things than just body if you are in relationship. I would say that I can find all girl from chubby to supersize attractive, and too fat for me is hmmm... it's kinda difficult for me to say it cause I know that there are a lot of pretty girls of any size and I don't want to exclude them... but for me if I'm considering somebody as my partner... I want that person to be able to go for a walk with me (even short), be able to do the things with me, have no problem to do things around... I'm not saying that I wouldnt help her if certain things are challenging but what I have in my mind.. I want that person to be independant and active(I dont mean exercising of course) when it comes to living and what is very important - be comfy with her size and proud of it That's my limit.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:05 AM   #23
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

‘By far the greatest impediment and aberration of the human understanding arises from [the fact that]...those things that strike the sense outweigh things which, although they may be more important, do not strike it directly. Hence, contemplation usually ceases with seeing, so much so that little or no attention is paid to things invisible.’ Francis Bacon
Old 08-09-2007, 06:51 AM   #24
bigteddy4bbwu

bigteddy4bbwu has said some nice things

No maximum, but no minimum really. The one I love won't be judged by the pound.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:07 AM   #25
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigteddy4bbwu View Post
No maximum, but no minimum really. The one I love won't be judged by the pound.
I like that "the one I love won't be judged by the pound"

Anyone had a Tshirt printing company cause I think every fat girl needs one.

"I refuse to be judged by the pound"

I see $$$ here!