Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #26
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Er, yeah, I didn't mean was there a size above which you wouldn't love some one, that would be wrong, what I meant was, is there a maximum size which people here find attractive?
Old 08-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #27
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Er, yeah, I didn't mean was there a size above which you wouldn't love some one, that would be wrong, what I meant was, is there a maximum size which people here find attractive?
Not for me personally. I just see either extreme as areas that can be turn offs, but I have to agree with teddy: There's not a true max or min for me. Preference aren't laws, and diversity is the spice of life. This is really my odd curve to equality anyway.

This question still depends on the people in question though. We all have different opinions on it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 08-10-2007, 01:32 PM   #28
olly5764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Preference aren't laws, and diversity is the spice of life. This is really my odd curve to equality anyway.

This question still depends on the people in question though. We all have different opinions on it.
actually, I agree with that! I don't have an upper limit, and in terms of looks, proportion is more important, just wondered what everyone else thought.
If you don't mind me saying though, good call
Old 08-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #29
Charles

Charles has said some nice things
Default How fat is too fat?

For women, I don't think that is possible -- bigger is almost always better. While immobility is not cool, it also does not exist- weight gain happens slowly and while a 700 pound girl may not be able to move as far or as fast as a girl of 300 or 350, she can still get around.

http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sev.../view/cc8f?b=5
Old 08-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #30
eyesforyou
very happily taken

eyesforyou can now change their title

I agree with the general trend of thought, it depends on the person, how comfortable they are and how healthy they are. Ideally, you can be healthy at any weight, and yes I have done the research to back this is up. Health is directly proportionate to the amount of exercise you partake in vs the quality of the food you are eating. Ideally, you could exercise daily but consume more calories than you were burning (by eating nutrient and calorie rich foods) and still gain weight and still be healthy. That's what I tell everyone, you don't have to lose weight to be healthy, you just have to exercise more. And, yes, sex is a GREAT form of exercise.

But personally, I place no limits, it varies from person to person and you can look good at any weight I just prefer bigger.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #31
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Actually, immobility is quite possible, although it's much more likely to occur as a result of muslces atrophying, as from the prototypically lazy hadrcore Feedee scenario, than from the sheer weight itself.

And I have to agree with John now, proportion is the most important factor. I find myself attracted to women of a variety of sizes, and the cinching factor is always how her weight is distributed on her frame, and the shape of her frame.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:18 PM   #32
spikes

spikes has said some nice things

generally i'd say fat is good, fatter is better.
though it's kinda hard for me to say though, i've only been with a woman up to 300 lbs, but i think i'd still enjoy another 100 lbs or two, but i couldn't say more than that.
really self confidence can change everything so i don't know.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #33
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I believe I could be attracted to any size, the bigger the better. I think the most important thing though is their self-esteem concerning their weight. A very fat girl who feels bad about her weight is depressing. However, if she feels good, then hey, reach for the stars!

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:02 AM   #34
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

It's amazing how much this differs for person to person, I learned this just in our household.

I am under 300 lbs, but I am a little heavier than I'd ideally like to be. If I could lose 20 lbs, that would be a good thing. It doesn't seem to be happening, but I would be more comfortable.

Samantha, on the other hand, originally had a goal weight of 400 lbs, which seemed astronomical at the time. She's long since passed that and has a new goal of 500, and is more than halfway there. She's already thinking of the next goal past that (550? 600?).

What makes it even more interesting is that I am taller than Sam! For whatever reason - genetics, I guess - she handles her weight much better than I do, without any real health problems.

So how fat is too fat? I have a real erotic interest in the fantasy of immobility, but realistically it's not something that interests me.

Brenda
Old 08-12-2007, 05:19 AM   #35
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

Quote:
When a woman becomes so large that her body looks grossly misshapen -- like when the legs become very segmented -- I find that unattractive; though it does depend on the individual. Some ultra-sized folks just appear more "natural" than others. In a certain way it's like where I would imagine women draw the line between men who are very muscular and attractive and men who are so muscular they clearly have exceeded the upper limits of what their genes intended.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:27 AM   #36
invcel

invcel has said some nice things

Wow, this board sure has come a long way... I've been gone a year or so.

Anyway, I get this question a lot. I am in the " the bigger the better" camp. I have lusted after women who purportedly are in excess of 600 lbs and feel nothing but compassion for other women who are miserable at half that weight. There are limits, and each person gains weight differently; that's part of the magic.

In general, I'd say the ideal weight for a woman (or anyone), is just to the point of encumbrance, where mobility starts to be an issue, and too fat if health or the quality of life is adversely affected.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
Invcel
Old 08-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #37
olly5764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
When a woman becomes so large that her body looks grossly misshapen -- like when the legs become very segmented -- I find that unattractive; though it does depend on the individual. Some ultra-sized folks just appear more "natural" than others. In a certain way it's like where I would imagine women draw the line between men who are very muscular and attractive and men who are so muscular they clearly have exceeded the upper limits of what their genes intended.
Could not agree more, hence my comment about proportion, on some people is looks good, on others, awefull!
Old 08-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #38
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
When a woman becomes so large that her body looks grossly misshapen -- like when the legs become very segmented .
That's not usually the result of excess weight, but lymphedema/edema.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:44 AM   #39
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It depends on the individual. Factors such as height, muscle etc are important. Personally, at 178 kilos (almost 400 lbs) I feel pretty strong and fit. On the other hand, I feel that I am slowing down as I cannot walk long distances without stopping to catch my breath. It's definitely difficult when it comes to fitting into places. I am quite bottom heavy and I am almost too fat to fit in a cinema seat, a restaurant chair and plane seats. I suppose I could afford 50-70 more pounds (though I am not trying to gain on purpose).
Old 08-19-2007, 02:05 PM   #40
growingman

growingman can now change their title

I find I am very easily influenced by a woman if I am very strongly attracted to her, so a lot depends on what she wants, but I wouldn't want to get so fat that I was immobile or that sex was no longer possible. I think this is what most people both feedees and feeders feel too. I have to admit though that a lot depends on my relationship.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:26 PM   #41
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Actually, immobility is quite possible, although it's much more likely to occur as a result of muslces atrophying, as from the prototypically lazy hadrcore Feedee scenario, than from the sheer weight itself.
True--the scenario I've heard of is where someone gets to the point where (s)he can walk with difficulty, then has some kind of health problem (like breaking an ankle or something) that causes her to become bedridden. She gains more weight while bedridden and by the time her health problem is cured, finds she can no longer walk.

That's what happened to the actress who played Gilbert Grape's Mom in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape".

--Dr. Feeder
Old 08-20-2007, 12:40 AM   #42
JustMe

JustMe has said some nice things
Default No Fat May Be Too Fat

Quote:
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
In a partner, I have no weight pefrence. That would be with whatever she is comfortable with. So, I felt like taking on this question more from personal perspective.

Personally I would like to easily say that there is no such thing as too fat. However, this leads all the way into immobility, so it is not easily said. I will try to pick my words carefully. Most likely what you see posted I have edited soo much as I go, I lose track.

There is possibly no such thing in terms of size that I might enjoy. I would consider in all reality going as far as roughly 500-600lbs. From lurking for a long time, and studying all that I can, this would fit. This is at which point I should still do what I enjoy regardless of certain things not fitting and social BS that would happen, of which I care not. I can make those things work if I want. I would fight to do so. I would maintain physical condition and strength as much as possible.

But I cannot say that I may not enjoy going farther. Though, that bridge is a long ways off I have thought and planned ahead if that was the case. So if it were to happen, then immobility for me comes with a lot of precautions, preperations, planning, and conditions that would have to be completely met for me to even consider it. It comes down to the basic fact: If it were to happen, I must enjoy it. At that point I would be enjoying it for the size, not the resctiveness of the weight.

This is all hypothetical now.
-The onset of immobility would have to be a result of the size and/or shape being the restricting factor, not the weight or health.
-In the prior manner, it may be feasible to still maintain some mobility with mechinal aid, since it's size/shape not limited strength related.
-Even if one is limited to the bed, one must not be so strength deprived they cannot move themselves somehow. Move yourself so you don't get bed sores at least. Maintain some strength so help/partner doesn't do everything.
-The environment has to be planned out ahead of time. It must be set up and work. Not a result of just happening then having to change or fix it to make things work.
-At any point certain things become too resctrive or any concerns, eveything halts immediately till the situation is rectified.
-In all cases, procede with caution at all time.

So in my case when I consider all that would be involved, getting there would be the result of work, not the lack of it. That is the opposite of those that do get to and stay at that point. I really do not wish to get into all the specifics, but it's remotely there. From reading a lot of these forums, that is what some people need to understand the most. Just because you thought about it, fantasize about it, or even try to rationalize it out like I have. Does not mean you're willing or crazy. I have seen that happen too often. It's annoying and I shrug it off a lot.

Typing this out I think the end result was:
No fat may be too fat as long as I enjoy my physical size as much as I can.
Regardless what others think.

Last edited by JustMe; 08-20-2007 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Spelling :)
Old 08-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #43
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default you get rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
you can't set a weight because thats just numbers and numbers are logic/mathematics and they shouldn't be included in love, (well unless you love maths) thing is I can say that but I know for me there is a too thin, if her ribs are showing then there's a 99.9% chance I'll just see her as a bloke, I have yet to find any kind of satisfaction in the hug of a skinny girl, you may have a pretty face but if your hugs are full of bone then the most you can mean to this FA is a sister (of which I have many now, damn you chandlers ford and your lack of hot girls)
Tom - couldnt have said it better myself. You get rep for that. Numbers on clothes tag and on scales going up or down are a bad thing for anyone to fixate upon...

Especially if those numbers become linked to someone's perception of their self worth. Scales are best left for cookery IMO.

I'm with you on the no visible ribs thing too.

p.s. I used to live in West Wellow... which I believe is somewhere near your manor is it not?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:42 PM   #44
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

When the weight gets in the way of being able to enjoy all life has to offer, it is time to drop a few lbs! But all in all, there is no such thing as "To Fat" because everybody has different body frames & can tollerate different amounts. I am 6" 295 & kick box, run, play basketball etc. If I got to a point where I could no longer do that, I would not be happy..
Old 08-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #45
Cypress_bbw

Cypress_bbw has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?

I feel that it is both based on two things - remembering #1 always be healthy at any weight. #2 Depending on a persons frame - they can be lovely at a lower weight or a much higher weight.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #46
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Tom - couldnt have said it better myself. You get rep for that. Numbers on clothes tag and on scales going up or down are a bad thing for anyone to fixate upon...

Especially if those numbers become linked to someone's perception of their self worth. Scales are best left for cookery IMO.

I'm with you on the no visible ribs thing too.

p.s. I used to live in West Wellow... which I believe is somewhere near your manor is it not?

Meh... to be perfectly honest, I'm horrible at gauging weight by appearance, so I tend to ignore numbers anyway and just go by what looks good!
Old 08-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #47
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
When the average person looks at them and wonders if they're going to die just walking from their car to the front door, they're too big for me. It also depends on where the fat is located and how jiggly it is. I dont' care for floppy fat that moves as freely as a braless breast. A large lump over a woman's pubic bone is a no-go for me, too.

"Pleasantly plump" comes to mind. For a 5'6 woman, 50-75lbs "overweight" is visually about right for me. I loves me the muffin tops!

That being said I have dated a number of women well over 100 lbs overweight. I was totally at ease with them because they were comfortable in their own skin, and more importantly they were smart and funny. A supermodel with no brain and no humor isn't ever going to be my type. I like a comedian with a Mensa card who isn't afraid of the buffet!

For me, it is unusual to go out with a skinny girl. I don't think I've done that since the 1980's.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 AM   #48
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

No such thing as too fat!

The fatter the better!

Old 09-14-2007, 07:09 PM   #49
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
If a woman is 250lbs and hates herself then shes too fat. If she's 600lbs and loves the way she looks then shes not :P

Yup that sounds abouy right. I keep hoping for the 600lb girl who loves the way she looks.

Dravenhawk

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #50
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
If a woman is 250lbs and hates herself then shes too fat. If she's 600lbs and loves the way she looks then shes not :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
Yup that sounds abouy right. I keep hoping for the 600lb girl who loves the way she looks.

Dravenhawk
I agree!

Now I absolutely love my soft plump round body. In fact I'm so madly in love with my fat body that I don't believe I'm fat enough yet!

No, not at all!

At 5 ft 6 in, and now, 395 pounds, I feel like I'm still much too thin and seriously need to fatten up some more!

I wont be happy until my butt is so wide I can't squeeze through a doorway, until my thighs are so fat I walk bull-legged, until my lower belly below the waist band hangs down over my big round knees, and my arms lay straight out on the sides of my big round body!

And even then, I still won't be satisfied, I will want even more and more!!!

Closed Thread