Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #51
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

I guess from a purely imaginary point of view I don't have any upper limit either for myself or my wife. We both have gained a lot of weight over the course of our marriage and when I look at pictures from when we were dating we look barely chubby by comparison. From a practical point I am very happy with my wife's current weight in the low to mid 300s simply because she is happy at this weight. She feels good about herself and the way she looks and at the same time doesn't feel like she needs to deprive herself of any food she likes or eat less. I myself have recently gained a lot of weight. I guess getting to my mid thirties, being kinda lazy and sedentary combined with a ravenous love for anything greasy, fried or sugary has made me gain around ( I guess) 100 lbs over the last year and a half or so. By size and comparison (we have no scale) I think I am in the mid 400s now. I seem to have reached a plateau as my clothes have not gotten any tighter the last couple of months. Although my wife has not really said anything about my weight gain, she has given me a lot more belly rubs and little patts on my gut since its growth spurt. She also has always only made positive remarks about big guys and having plenty of meat on your bones. She also has never mentioned anything about me eating less or loosing weight. So I think she is very comfortable with my current expanded size.
I myself am kinda glad that my "growth spurt" has levelled off for right now. As my body is definitely adjusting to the extra weight. With that said, I definitely like the way my additional weight has settled and given me a massive gut. I would never consider going on a diet or trying to loose weight at this point simply because carrying the extra blubber is a little bit more work.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #52
booooo

booooo has said some nice things

Well I don't really do the feeding thing, but I'd love to be fed! I think the biggest I'd let a guy get me is probably around 200-250lbs, and 250 is pushing it. I guess I wouldn't really be thinking about it much though until I've ballooned up all that my body can take.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #53
katybug

katybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskatybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
If a woman is 250lbs and hates herself then shes too fat. If she's 600lbs and loves the way she looks then shes not :P
abosultely!! This is by far the best way I can think of to answer that question. My feelings exactly but I've never been able to put it into words so well
Old 11-16-2007, 01:27 AM   #54
DJ_S

DJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging in

Weight and Age, they can be described just as numbers - when it comes to love, neither are important! (anything & everything is possible)

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
Old 11-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #55
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I think that depends on the persons opinion.
Whatever weight they're happy at.
Too big is different for everybody.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #56
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
When the average person looks at them and wonders if they're going to die just walking from their car to the front door, they're too big for me. It also depends on where the fat is located and how jiggly it is. I dont' care for floppy fat that moves as freely as a braless breast. A large lump over a woman's pubic bone is a no-go for me, too.

"Pleasantly plump" comes to mind. For a 5'6 woman, 50-75lbs "overweight" is visually about right for me. I loves me the muffin tops!

That being said I have dated a number of women well over 100 lbs overweight. I was totally at ease with them because they were comfortable in their own skin, and more importantly they were smart and funny. A supermodel with no brain and no humor isn't ever going to be my type. I like a comedian with a Mensa card who isn't afraid of the buffet!

For me, it is unusual to go out with a skinny girl. I don't think I've done that since the 1980's.
I get that you have a weight limit, Canonista ... no quibbles with that. Just cringing a bit at how you described your preferences (by what appears to me to be a callously-worded description of what DOESN'T do it for you).

The "average" person may look at 175-200 pound women and wonder if they'll "die just walking from their car to the front door". Fat prejudice being what it is, ignorance is in abundance when people correlate health problems with size. And society in general doesn't make too many distinctions between your notion of just barely plus-sized pleasantly plump and SSBBW (though the latter usually gets ruder treatment). To mainstream society, fat is fat ... and visually unappealing. We get enough of that attitude outside of this community ... I hate to see coarse language being used here, in describing preferences
Old 11-16-2007, 11:59 AM   #57
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
When the weight gets in the way of being able to enjoy all life has to offer, it is time to drop a few lbs! But all in all, there is no such thing as "To Fat" because everybody has different body frames & can tollerate different amounts. I am 6" 295 & kick box, run, play basketball etc. If I got to a point where I could no longer do that, I would not be happy..
Hear, hear!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #58
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I get that you have a weight limit, Canonista ... no quibbles with that. Just cringing a bit at how you described your preferences (by what appears to me to be a callously-worded description of what DOESN'T do it for you)...

Gotta say I agree with TraciJo here. It was really insensitive considering the demographics of the Dimensions population. Heck, it's insensitive anywhere.

Wouldn't it be nicer to express what we prefer without tearing down what we don't?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 11-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #59
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

I say, as long as a person is happy being fat, and loves growing fatter and fatter, then for that person, there is no such thing as being too fat.

I happen to be that person. The fatter I get, the happier I become.

I'm very lazy and hungry. I'm tired of wlking, and I love to eat, and happiness is having a great abundance of food, enough to fatten up to immobility.

Too me, happiness is having a great big soft round belly that hangs below the knees when standing, and getting around in a wheel chair that is 8 feet wide with a sign on the back that says "OVER-SIZED LOAD"!!!

That is what I hope to acheive someday, and when the time finally comes, I will go out to publicly dispay myself, and allow people to take photos of me.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:47 PM   #60
FatGirlLover

FatGirlLover has said some nice things

I feel as I have matured (i.e. as the years have went by since I first discovered how sexy fat women are when i was about 14 - I'm 22 now), my 'upper-limit' as it were has increased somewhat, although I do draw the line eventually! Like many others I find thin women a total turn off body-wise, but what I consider too thin has changed over the years too. At first any girl with a little bit of body fat on her belly or thighs or whatever I found very attractive, but now I would consider them too thin without a doubt.

Like others I hate having to resort to numbers as some girls a little bit outside the range I may still find attractive, likewise an SSBBW without a pretty face or a disproportianate body I may not find sexy, but generally I think its easier in threads like this one to deal in numbers.

I would say about 300 lbs is a good starting point for what I find attractive, while the vast(no pun intended) majority of girls I find extremely sexy tend to be between 400 - 500 lbs, for examples on here AnnMarie, Heather, Sasha, Melissa, Nicki, the list goes on and on . But again this is not always true, for example I sometimes find Cindy to be the most beautiful woman alive in many of her sets and she is at least 550 is she not?

I would say my limit comes at the stage of immobility, usually after 600 lbs but I guess for some people it is less? In terms of actual looks after this weight I think SSBBWs begin to lose their natural body shape, i.e. everything starts to sag for example, or its hard to tell where the bellies end and the legs begin. Am I making sense here? I really dont want to offend anyone because of my crap explanation

As I said once a girl getting any fatter leads to immobility/ major health problems, thats when I would say enough is enough, even if that happens to be well below my upper limit. Im a disabled wheelchair user with Muscular Dystrophy so I lost the ability to walk and became ever more dependent on others, and so I wouldn't wish that on anyone else just so they become as fat as I would otherwise desire. Health has to come first.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:36 PM   #61
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
Everyone has a standard for their lover, and some people's range is wider. Too fat compared to what? I find more people here get rejected or harassed on grounds of "too thin." Meanwhile, everyone, even feedees, have a standard for themselves too.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:59 PM   #62
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Oops, I only responded to the topic title, didn't read the OPs post. I have a bad habbit of doing that.

Quote:
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
I'm not really sure what size I'd like to be yet. I know right now I'm really interested in gradually gaining a lot of weight and seeing how I react as I go. I really have no idea when that'll be, because I don't know what it's going to feel like being a lot larger. I think I'm going to take to it super well, the way I'm getting excited so far. Also depends on how my spouse reacts, who seems enthusiatic about me gaining weight so far. (Though we haven't discussed it in great depth yet.) We'll just see how things go.

As for a maximum, i know I don't want to get like immobile or anything. Like 600lbs. At least I don't think I want to get that big.
I have a feeling I'll probably plateau my weight once it's around double what it is now. Which will be close to 400lbs. Again, at least that's what I think will be my cozy size I'd like to stay around. Can't be sure or anything.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #63
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Honestly as long as my partner is happy with how they are there is no such thing as too big.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #64
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Too fat IMO is when too much fat distorts the real figure, or when the fat becomes hypoxic and very unhealthy looking.It is not the scale number, different for all SSBBWs. At this point I find it not that attractive.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #65
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
Honestly as long as my partner is happy with how they are there is no such thing as too big.
i second that notion, my friend.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #66
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
Oops, I only responded to the topic title, didn't read the OPs post. I have a bad habbit of doing that.

I'm not really sure what size I'd like to be yet. I know right now I'm really interested in gradually gaining a lot of weight and seeing how I react as I go. I really have no idea when that'll be, because I don't know what it's going to feel like being a lot larger. I think I'm going to take to it super well, the way I'm getting excited so far. Also depends on how my spouse reacts, who seems enthusiatic about me gaining weight so far. (Though we haven't discussed it in great depth yet.) We'll just see how things go.

As for a maximum, i know I don't want to get like immobile or anything. Like 600lbs. At least I don't think I want to get that big.
I have a feeling I'll probably plateau my weight once it's around double what it is now. Which will be close to 400lbs. Again, at least that's what I think will be my cozy size I'd like to stay around. Can't be sure or anything.
you're not signing a contract. even if you're gaining and you're with a feeder and you promised him a bajillion pounds, you're not at all a bad person for changing your mind later on. health problems occur long before actual immobility that may well scare off eager feedees. i think gaining persons have fun and try things out until they reach a point of contentedness, and they shouldn't be at all surprised if this point is smaller than they were expecting.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:36 PM   #67
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
you're not signing a contract. even if you're gaining and you're with a feeder and you promised him a bajillion pounds, you're not at all a bad person for changing your mind later on. health problems occur long before actual immobility that may well scare off eager feedees. i think gaining persons have fun and try things out until they reach a point of contentedness, and they shouldn't be at all surprised if this point is smaller than they were expecting.
Awww. I'm your signature. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
Old 11-23-2007, 05:36 PM   #68
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's definitely up to the individual...me, personally? I feel good at 300-350. I'm just over 500 now and I can feel it! Very uncomfortable. But that's just me...
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
Old 11-23-2007, 06:09 PM   #69
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
I know. And already after talking about it for a long while with my spouse, I'm not as eager as I was to gain a whole lot of weight. I still want to, but slower, a little more cautiously. And especially considering my spouses concern. My interest in gaining weight takes a huge backseet to making the person I love worry. We both like me on the big side, maybe a little bigger, but the health risks have been keeping us both plenty reluctant to fully embrace this.

But again, the recurring theme is "who knows?" As time goes on maybe we'll see more eye to eye and throw caution into the wind.

An ultimatum we've reached for now is just talking about the subject, sort of in a role playish fashion. Which is really very fun. And a great outlet for my interests/fantasies.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:00 AM   #70
goldendiamondeyes
goldendiamoneyes

goldendiamondeyes can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibaby35 View Post
too fat to me is when the fat gets in the way of good sex..LOL..sorry but that's my definition..lol
I'm over 450 and the sex is still great.......
Old 11-24-2007, 07:57 AM   #71
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
Too fat? For what?
Too fat for to be happy, to have good sex, to marry, to work, to have a partner ..............?
I have a fat wife and it doesn't matter if she loses or gains weight.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:38 AM   #72
DoctorBreen

DoctorBreen has said some nice things

Definitely.

About 270lbs is the maximum for me. I prefer chubby/moderately fat ladies, and I'm not really into SSBBWs.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #73
anne022196

anne022196 has said some nice things

hmmmm, during the 15th century fat is a symbol of
sexy body..
well it depends on how you carry yourself..
for me as long as she can carry herself
Old 11-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #74
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
An ultimatum we've reached for now is just talking about the subject, sort of in a role playish fashion. Which is really very fun. And a great outlet for my interests/fantasies.
Good, good
Old 11-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #75
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

**not worth the effort at the moment**