Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-16-2007, 03:03 AM   #26
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Yes, I wanna know how many females here are attracted to gaining bhm, we hear rumors, even yahoo has dozens of groups dedicated to the subject, but it's full of men looking, not so much the female chasing or looking for us. Can anyone prove this statement wrong, we're all ears.....

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:05 AM   #27
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Firstly, I want to say that, after tonight, I know that even when I'm actively fantasizing, it's all about the belly. I may wish that I were growing wider--and man do I think hips and asses of the wide variety are hot--but for me, it really is about the belly when it comes to pure carnal joy

Also...I have experienced that after meal fullness that causes you to be tighter in the booth than when you arrived. Also, the last time I went to a buffet it was a struggle to get BACK in my van when we left.

It was a nice bit of private joy for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
What a superb thread! I have always been an FA and get really turned on by the sort of posts we have been seeing. I am a man who has always been chunky but recently I have also been growing a belly. This was never an intention, but just happened and I was surprised to find out how great it feels. Stuckage in my experience just happens too. Whether it is a table in a burger bar or other places, I find my belly pushes up against the edge and then fits even tighter when I have finished eating. I too thought that this was just a male pleasure and I am really turned on to find ladies can feel the same way. But are there ladies who find this attactive in men? Lets have more of this thread.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:18 AM   #28
Emy

Emy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS Monkey View Post
Have any of you ever purposely chosen a squeeze? Like deciding not to turn sideways or picking the chair with armrests or "accidently" grabbing the wrong size pants on your way to the dressing room? Or are these just thrilling thoughts in the back of your mind when something comes up?

As for wider/bellier, I've noticed in fantasies/realities revolving around girls I've dated and girls I've known, my first thoughts are towards hips/widths/pears, but in person I go straight for the belly.
I've purposely chosen to squeeze in somewhere...I have most of my weight in my hips and thighs and butt. Oftentimes I have bought pants, or picked up pants to try on that are purposely too small because the idea of getting too big for my pants is highly exciting.

As for the belly...that is quite intriguing as well. ^^
Emy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #29
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emy View Post
I've purposely chosen to squeeze in somewhere...I have most of my weight in my hips and thighs and butt. Oftentimes I have bought pants, or picked up pants to try on that are purposely too small because the idea of getting too big for my pants is highly exciting.

As for the belly...that is quite intriguing as well. ^^
agreed i love trying to squeeze my way into pants i've outgrown hehe
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:30 AM   #30
Emy

Emy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
agreed i love trying to squeeze my way into pants i've outgrown hehe
~Laughs~ Yup- it's quite exciting. ^^
Emy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:16 PM   #31
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I haven't really chosen to squeeze into anything (except once into my old "skinny" jeans, but then I realized that was a lost cause and threw them away).

BUT!

guh...confession time.

I met this fellow and he makes me want to squeeze into tight places with him--sleeping bags, his clothes, booths, etc etc.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:01 PM   #32
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Rebecca,

My Fantasy is getting Wider that is a huge turn on to me I like the sound of that and that is what 100% of my Roleplays are based on its just the trouble of finding willing participants to Roleplay with me so any guys out there who like doing Weight Gain Roleplays please im me a.s.a.p.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #33
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Bellier!! I vote for bellier!!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #34
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

I have never really seen them as seperate, I am definately a belly man, and as your belly gets bigger, so does everything else so you get wider. My vote, Bellier.
On the subject of fantasies, one of mine is to feed my girl friend untill she is so fat that her belly, ass, and thighs totally sawmp our bed, and her fat hangs all the way to the floor on all sides and starts to spread accross the floor, or making a woman so big, her height is no longer given in pounds, but in tons.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #35
Mr. Jigglesworth

I'll take hippier, bellier, buttier please...3 scoops full

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 08-18-2007, 07:52 AM   #36
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Wow

Ok, this is the best thread ever.

Rebecca, Ivy, Troubadours (did I miss anyone) you three are probably gonna have to start beating us FAs off with sticks.

That said, I think one of the hottest things about big BBWs is seeing the changes.... one that hasn't been mentioned is a belly that becomes so big that it hits the steering wheel in a car. When a big girls sits in a car there's just something so sexy about the way her belly rests on her lap, hopefully big enough that the seatbelt is barely able to get around it.

I travel a lot for work, and should mention that my ultimate fantasy would be to come home after a week or two away and find that my wife has been eating to her heart's content while I was away, and gained enough that she was noticably fatter... belly straining against her pants, shirt unable to hide her bigger curves... Ok, gotta find a bucket of cold water here.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:13 AM   #37
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Steve, I share that intense fantasy as well....
My other fave is a long lazy fattening road trip in a RV where the both of us eat our way through the country, completely letting ourselves go and noticing how we increasingly fill our clothes and seats while still keeping the RV overstocked with road snacks and stopping to fill ourselves up any chance we get. Half the fun would also be teasing each other lovingly about the changes, how she looks over and sees my fat paunch inching toward the steering wheel or I look over and notice her fatter, wider profile as she fattly sits there, lazily working her way through a pint of ben and jerrys, chubby hubby of course! There was a story with a similar storyline in an old Buf mag. and the illustration as just as much of a turn on.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #38
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Yeah, well, one of my dreams is to take the BBQ tour across America trying all the various regional BBQs (at least once each).

Man, I so want to do that. Or this roadtrip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
Steve, I share that intense fantasy as well....
My other fave is a long lazy fattening road trip in a RV where the both of us eat our way through the country, completely letting ourselves go and noticing how we increasingly fill our clothes and seats while still keeping the RV overstocked with road snacks and stopping to fill ourselves up any chance we get. Half the fun would also be teasing each other lovingly about the changes, how she looks over and sees my fat paunch inching toward the steering wheel or I look over and notice her fatter, wider profile as she fattly sits there, lazily working her way through a pint of ben and jerrys, chubby hubby of course! There was a story with a similar storyline in an old Buf mag. and the illustration as just as much of a turn on.
And screw the pints and bring on the Vermonster. I don't mess around.

Lastly, I can already drive with my belly.

First person to help me realize these dreams gets a love slave for life.*

*maybe, I can be tempestuous and variable.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #39
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That BBQ tour would be so cool.. er.. Hot!

Although, I think I would get stuck in Memphis.. but eventually I'd like to get to the Red Pepper BBQ in the Carolinas.. before returning to Texas Pit.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:35 PM   #40
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I haven't really chosen to squeeze into anything (except once into my old "skinny" jeans, but then I realized that was a lost cause and threw them away).

BUT!

guh...confession time.

I met this fellow and he makes me want to squeeze into tight places with him--sleeping bags, his clothes, booths, etc etc.
Then Squish him into a flap-jack, girl!!! Then add peach compote, because well, peaches are hot.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #41
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a girl can dream, can't she?

Attachment 25130

Last edited by troubadours; 11-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:39 PM   #42
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yeah, well, one of my dreams is to take the BBQ tour across America trying all the various regional BBQs (at least once each).

Man, I so want to do that. Or this roadtrip.

And screw the pints and bring on the Vermonster. I don't mess around.

Lastly, I can already drive with my belly.

First person to help me realize these dreams gets a love slave for life.*

*maybe, I can be tempestuous and variable.
Oh, you have to get to Memphis in May!! You will adore it! Vendors, BBQ teams happy to provide samples, the Mississippi River, and Beale Street with all the music and downtown restaurants!! It's too awesome to stand. Except for the heat, but hey, that just gives you an excuse to bring out the tank tops and hot pants :-)

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 06:02 PM   #43
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 25130
Subtle. :P
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:15 PM   #44
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 25130
May your dream come true!
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:30 PM   #45
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

Quote:
That's just crazy, I had the SAME DREAM.

What are the odds?
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:32 PM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 25130
Meow!!! gorgeous pic.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #47
Mr. Jigglesworth

You can already drive using your belly, I'm very impressed. I've had a similar fantasty of driving across America eating at both burger joints & buffets, and could use some lessons in driving with my belly. I have been about to steer with my knee pretty well though.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 08-19-2007, 09:12 AM   #48
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

BUT!

guh...confession time.

Tell us more about this guy. o.o

Is he dreamy? =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 AM   #49
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Tell us more about this guy. o.o

Is he dreamy? =D
He has his moments
Old 08-19-2007, 09:32 AM   #50
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
He has his moments
[Jon Stewart] Go ooooonnn. [/Jon Stewart]

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote