Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #51
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quite the thread, peeps. Personally, I find the belly hang pretty hot, although there is some deviation between fantasy and reality. Good luck with your endeavors!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #52
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
He has his moments
awww Rebecca found a man
Old 08-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #53
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
awww Rebecca found a man
Jebus cripes, no I haven't.

Talking to someone (and flirting with them) is not the same as 'having a man.'

He merely makes the idea of being squished and stuck more appealing than it is on its own.

You just totally freaked me out. Don't say stuff like that.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #54
Cypress_bbw

Cypress_bbw has said some nice things
Red face

Quote:
Anyway, what I'm wondering is--for those of you (male and female) who are into gaining or even just fantasies of gaining--how do you see yourself growing? Specifically?
I'm a real time gainer, even though I too have many, many dreams and fantasies about growing in a certain way. I want a big super round pregnant looking belly. Thats how I want to see myself growing.

However, I have a saggy belly currently, its rounding out towards the top and starting to push breasts to the sides somewhat (which I think is en creditably hot btw!) my belly apron is growing too. If I can have the lower part of my belly pop and round out even though it covers my mound I would be very super pleased with it too. My joy is the feeling of my belly and body as it moves, jiggles and bounces about on its own, and the pleasures I receive from it.

Hope this has helped you!
Cypress_bbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #55
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Wider or bellier?

troubadours - thanks for that cute picture! In combination with your question, it became just super-cute! Dream on, and good luck...!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
a girl can dream, can't she?

Attachment 25130
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #56
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Jebus cripes, no I haven't.

Talking to someone (and flirting with them) is not the same as 'having a man.'

He merely makes the idea of being squished and stuck more appealing than it is on its own.

You just totally freaked me out. Don't say stuff like that.
haha sorry didn't mean to tie you down to one man. My girl and I just celibrated our 8th month aniversery today
Old 08-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #57
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

I get a little piece of reality. The door to my walk-in shower at home is just a bit narrow for Kat. She doesn't get stuck, but the sound of her belly rubbing across the frame as she presses in and out drives me absolutely nuts!
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:20 PM   #58
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Alright, here's the problem with entering our bathroom. The door only opens at a 45 degree angle, due to a linen cabinet behind it, while the sink and counter it sets in also stick out leaving 18" between the door knob and the edge of the bathroom sink to squeeze in between. It can be a bit tight on me and I'm only 210 currently, but my pear-shaped 300+lb wife has more of a tight fit squeezing into the bathroom. There's no rushing to the bathroom at the last minute here unless you want so bruises on you belly, hips or butt areas.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #59
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

This is a great thread

Troubadours very nice pic... yum

Rebecca I am sure being squished by you would be wonderful!

Cypress... Oh my, I love saggy soft jiggly bellies/bodies

It's threads like this that make an FA's day!!

Oh please, by all means continue ...

Last edited by Russ2d; 08-27-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 PM   #60
newlylarge

newlylarge has said some nice things
Default Joking Around

While my actual increase in size did result in some "tight fits" in certain situations such as squeezing through tight spaces, the reality is far from my being too wide to fit though normal spaces. I suppose the closest my girlfriend and I came to such notions was more as a form or playful teasing than actual fantasy.

As I grew larger, both wider and "out front," my girlfriend began to sometimes joke, "If you keep growing like this, I doubt you will be able to fit through the front door." Or similarly, she began questioning whether we would both be able to fit in the shower together. But, as I said, she was only joking.
newlylarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:16 AM   #61
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Dreams

Quote:

Attachment 25130
Funny thing is...I think that would make many of the guys who see that photo dream even more, particularly with the prospect of the dream being fulfilled!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #62
taetaegrrl

taetaegrrl has said some nice things
Default Growing in a specific way

Yeah! I completely understand that! When I started out, I was pretty proportional. Other than a "belly roll" I noticed was getting more obvious - I was still pretty much proportionally gaining when I hit the 230lb. mark or so, where I held steady for a while.

Then, I went through another gaining "spurt" - and noticed it was mostly going right to my belly. I got the "hanging apron" effect pretty quickly, and didn't care so much for that, except noticing it looked pretty cool when I sat down with it resting on my thighs.

For me, I think the biggest personal "turn on" about my weight gain has been the effect my weight has on things around me .... not as much my change in shape. (I love sitting on my front porch swing, for example. It still supports me, amazingly, but it makes really loud creaking sounds when I sit on it, and actually bows in the middle if I sit right in the center of it.) But as more lbs. have gone to my belly, I am starting to see it fill out and get a little rounder. I like the idea that even standing up, my DD chest will be able to rest on the top of it if I'm braless.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress_bbw View Post
I'm a real time gainer, even though I too have many, many dreams and fantasies about growing in a certain way. I want a big super round pregnant looking belly. Thats how I want to see myself growing.

However, I have a saggy belly currently, its rounding out towards the top and starting to push breasts to the sides somewhat (which I think is en creditably hot btw!) my belly apron is growing too. If I can have the lower part of my belly pop and round out even though it covers my mound I would be very super pleased with it too. My joy is the feeling of my belly and body as it moves, jiggles and bounces about on its own, and the pleasures I receive from it.

Hope this has helped you!
taetaegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #63
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, yes, this may be the best (almost) pictureless thread ever. Also, props to the Dimensions people for segregating this board. I used to post stories of sightings and fantasies all the time but got tired of being scolded for my one-dimensionality (no pun intended).

I live on Staten Island and take the ferry daily to Manhattan. There aren't any turnstiles anymore (the ferry is free), but there are waist-high, hi-tech-looking, turnstile-like barrier posts spaced about 2 feet apart. They seem to serve no purpose, except to slow people down a little when they're running late for a particular boat. Anyho, I think an FA can make a great afternoon out of watching various larger bbws squeeze their way through these things. They're rounded and smooth and hug big hips just so. The other day I caught a young, very big-assed, big-bellied Amazon try to squeeze through front-ways, think better of it, then turn sideways, only to barely make it - and then only by lifting her belly up and over the barrier post. I almost collapsed right there and the rest of the morning was pretty much a blur. There is one set of posts at the end of the row that's double-wide, for wheelchairs and such, and there's an extremely super-sized babe who shares my schedule who uses that entrance automatically, much to my chagrin. I wish I would have been there the day she discovered the average-width entrances couldn't handle her anymore.

Another transportation-related squeeze sighting: The older wooden NYC subway benches have solid arm rests at fairly narrow intervals. A lot of big-bottomed commuters don't even bother to use these (a size discrimination issue, no doubt, for another board...), but occasionally I'll catch a particularly squishy bbw stuff her butt in there, against all apparent physical laws.

Only once have I seen a woman wide enough so that when sitting in one of the subway 2-seaters, her hip stuck out the open space in the armrest, sort of blocking the doorway a bit. Memorable, though.

Last edited by altered states; 08-30-2007 at 11:31 AM.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #64
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Attachment 25130
Hells yeah she can and if it becomes a reality? all the better!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #65
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I love the stuckage thing too. I'm a ass thighs legs guy, and the though of a lady growing a pair of hips beyond the door frame is incredibly sexy to me. Getting stuck getting arund because of her oh so juciy thighs and butt mmmhmm. Yessir thats one hellava dream to make come true! If there is a god and I hope there is, may he grant us a day where we fas can see that atleast.

I've been very inspired by the weight boards recently. I think i'm going to draw a bbw getting stuck in a door way now..

Ta Ta...

-Jon
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:07 PM   #66
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
First of all, yes, this may be the best (almost) pictureless thread ever. Also, props to the Dimensions people for segregating this board. I used to post stories of sightings and fantasies all the time but got tired of being scolded for my one-dimensionality (no pun intended).

I live on Staten Island and take the ferry daily to Manhattan. There aren't any turnstiles anymore (the ferry is free), but there are waist-high, hi-tech-looking, turnstile-like barrier posts spaced about 2 feet apart. They seem to serve no purpose, except to slow people down a little when they're running late for a particular boat. Anyho, I think an FA can make a great afternoon out of watching various larger bbws squeeze their way through these things. They're rounded and smooth and hug big hips just so. The other day I caught a young, very big-assed, big-bellied Amazon try to squeeze through front-ways, think better of it, then turn sideways, only to barely make it - and then only by lifting her belly up and over the barrier post. I almost collapsed right there and the rest of the morning was pretty much a blur. There is one set of posts at the end of the row that's double-wide, for wheelchairs and such, and there's an extremely super-sized babe who shares my schedule who uses that entrance automatically, much to my chagrin. I wish I would have been there the day she discovered the average-width entrances couldn't handle her anymore.

Another transportation-related squeeze sighting: The older wooden NYC subway benches have solid arm rests at fairly narrow intervals. A lot of big-bottomed commuters don't even bother to use these (a size discrimination issue, no doubt, for another board...), but occasionally I'll catch a particularly squishy bbw stuff her butt in there, against all apparent physical laws.

Only once have I seen a woman wide enough so that when sitting in one of the subway 2-seaters, her hip stuck out the open space in the armrest, sort of blocking the doorway a bit. Memorable, though.
Actually the end seats on the wooden benches are the most comfortable, and seem to be slightly wider. It was hell when the ferry terminal used to have the wooden benches though. The new ones are much more width friendly, less squeeziness.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:36 PM   #67
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep
Default lolololollllzzzz

okay.... so after reading this thread I decided to try my ten day old drawing l33t skillz..

quality is low.. will have better ones up on deviantart...

Enjoy STUCKAGE IN A DOOR!!!!!
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:13 PM   #68
neptitude

neptitude has said some nice things

Quote:

Attachment 25130
(Not the best morph I've ever done, but... a quick stab at making some of your dream come true. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg troubadorwide.jpg (18.4 KB, 1914 views)
neptitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #69
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Awesome morph! thats just awesome, now we just need to wait on her growing to that point naturally!

Old 09-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #70
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptitude View Post
(Not the best morph I've ever done, but... a quick stab at making some of your dream come true. )
aw how sweet, i've been morph'd!

ps - WIDER!
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:55 PM   #71
Caine

Quote:
aw how sweet, i've been morph'd!

ps - WIDER!
ROFL!!! not large enough there?!? you forgot to make sure you he gets you right where you wannabe morphed!!!

Old 09-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #72
Shy Aurora

Shy Aurora has said some nice things

I live in an ancient high rise. It has tiny showers with even tinier doors. Getting in is a tight fit to say the least. I have to get in sideways and even then I have to compress myself. I hope this partially sates getting stuck fantasies
Shy Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #73
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love my big belly, but I have always wondered what it would be like to have one big belly roll rather than my two smaller belly rolls. And I would seriously, seriously love to have a rounder, fatter ass.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #74
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Aurora View Post
I live in an ancient high rise. It has tiny showers with even tinier doors. Getting in is a tight fit to say the least. I have to get in sideways and even then I have to compress myself. I hope this partially sates getting stuck fantasies
pics please!
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #75
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Whenever I imagine my g/f getting fatter, it's always the belly and the thighs. The big thing for me is when the belly hang goes below the waistband of her jeans or sweatpants. I love it when it pooches out under the waistband. It's hot.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote