Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-16-2015, 09:35 PM   #51
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

Ran for more than a few steps?
I'm going to assume you mean more than say 25 yards in which case it's been at least a year, probably longer. I'll run across the street but that's cause i don't trust local drivers, they've come dangerously close to me before.

Played a team sport?
League: never
Pickup game: july 2007

Rode a bike?
1992 i think, i was about 5.

Touched your toes?
August 2013 while doing fitness tests for a job.

Climbed a ladder (or tree, rope, etc)
August 2013 while doing fitness tests for a job.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:54 AM   #52
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm kinda surprised by the amount of people who had to do fitness tests for their jobs. I've never heard of that before.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #53
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I was working in a Hospital so making sure nobody is in obviously bad health is part of looking professional, even if a lot of us were quite heavy.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #54
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Ran for more than a few steps?
probably a few months ago.. last time I worked in the ER. Whenever a trauma would come in i would fly to the trauma bays... i was out of breath but i did it, damn it. I've been contemplating attempting the Couch to 5k Program once i lose a few more lbs.

Played a team sport? : grade school.

Rode a bike?
last year. I would ride 3 miles to and from work.. did that for a couple of months! I plan to by a bike next spring.. i miss it. I sold it last year when i moved from Pheonix back to here.

Touched your toes?
Just a minute ago when I tested it to answer this question. LOL Just barely though...I'm about a desert away from being able to do it!

Climbed a ladder (or tree, rope, etc)..I think last year sometime...and i can't remember why i cliked a ladder... I've NEVER climed a rope. I couldn't do that when i was a kid and thin.