Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-15-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics
Default "erotic weight gain and fantasy issues..."

So, the Weight Board is going through a change or whatever, and it's supposed to be safe to talk about honest feeder/feedee issues here...

Well, here's a question. And I'm curious about the fantasy aspect of this question only.

A quick search on deviantart.com shows page after page after page by dozens of different artists of immobile women and some immobile men.

So, as far as your personal feeder/feedee fantasies go, is immobility a part of it? And if not immobility, hyper-fattness (like a fantasy about being so fat that if it were to happen in real life, immobility would be part of it, but since it's a fantasy, you can do whatever you want)?

People often bring this question up, and nobody ever says they're into it.

But obviously people are into it. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many weight gain comics about it.

P.S. Sorry if there's a discussion about this going on already. I didn't see one.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

Woah.

I just noticed that it says "fat sexuality" instead of "fantasy issues."

So maybe this thread isn't appropriate here anymore?
Old 08-15-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just now had a very nice O while fantasizing about being a veritable mountain of flesh.

Yes, it's hot as a fantasy.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

a very good point, j.! even in the library here, there are (or used to be if i am remembering correctly) dozens of stories that feature immobility.

personally, it has crept into my fantasies before.. but it's pretty rare and hasn't happened lately. my max fantasy weight usually tops out somewhere around 450-550 pounds. sometimes, it's even lower. i think this is partly because there are people who are my height and weight 450 and even more who live normal lives.. so it's extra hot because although it is in fact a fantasy, it could be a reality as well.. Where immobility never could be.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
jack
Sylvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I just now had a very nice O while fantasizing about being a veritable mountain of flesh.

See, I can't even tell if this is serious or sarcastic.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

No, I'm honestly not, but that's probably because I've almost based my interest on people first and art, etc. that depicts that sort of thing second. For my fantasy, mobility is essential.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:41 PM   #7
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Considering the source, I'd say serious!
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #8
JustMe

JustMe has said some nice things

I am new. I perfer to start off with small replies, not a here I am thread. (Do not sidetrack, please.)
Quote:
So, as far as your personal feeder/feedee fantasies go, is immobility a part of it?
Immobility for it's own sake is not part of 'it', but more of a result of fanticising fat that much or far. Nor does it help the fantasy. It might hinder it, but that depends on setting.
Quote:
And if not immobility, hyper-fattness?
It is mostly of this kind. If reality is mixed into the fantasy, then I would at least contend that be because a size or shape type of physical restriction rather than a health, mental, or other deteriorating condition.

Since fantasy is temporary, some might not think of immobility issues of some pictures when viewing. Often, I do not.
JustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:01 AM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not a feeder, but I'm pretty sure what I'm about to say is at least somewhat accurate (Correct me if it isn't):

Feederism itself has no set bound as to what is off limits in regards to a weight goal.. There are many people that dwell in it on so many levels, and while it might seem uncommon for a feeder/feedee to not think about immobility on some level: A lot of them do. I've known feeders that say anything past x weight/ability is disgusting, and I've known others that fantasize of making a thin woman blossom into an ssbbw.

You do have the subsets of Feeder/Encourager too. I think it depends on the person whether they truly see immobility or "Hyper-Fatness" as a potential goal, or if they just look at it on a fantasy level.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #10
MissPiggySue
Emeritus SSBBW

MissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think that immobility is something that most ssbbws know is a possibility. So it may be that fantasy is something we can use to play with that fear. Too Freudian? Well, how about this: It's a heck of a way to play out a bdsm fantasy and still get to eat! I'm serious. Honest.

Nuclear holocaust? Global warming/Ice Age? Generic environmental disaster? Terrorists have struck Des Moines? The Clintons are back in office? The world as we know it is gone forever? Damn... So what's to eat? :eat1:

:kiss2: MissPiggySue
MissPiggySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:10 AM   #11
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Trust me, every bit of it was serious.

I love the Weight Board. I want to see it grow (pun intended!), so I have decided to dedicate myself to being honest and forthcoming and UNABASHED about what I say here. Besides, fat is hot.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:15 AM   #12
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

You may be right. Dan said something similar to this in another thread, but as a woman who is and has always been quite fat (I was 330 lbs by the time I was 16), true immobility has always scared me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPiggySue View Post
I think that immobility is something that most ssbbws know is a possibility. So it may be that fantasy is something we can use to play with that fear. Too Freudian? Well, how about this: It's a heck of a way to play out a bdsm fantasy and still get to eat! I'm serious. Honest.
The thing that took me the longest (and I am blessed that it wasn't really long at all) to come to terms with is knowing where my fantasies end and my realities begin and that that line is important and valid. All my life, I have had fantasies about things that couldn't possibly be true or real, but when it came to fat and getting fatter, NO WAY. This was a response to how I thought I was supposed to be and what I thought I was supposed to enjoy.

I'm beyond all that and I've let the inherent guilt slip away from me. I am whatever I am at whatever size--and whoever I am, too. And I damn well mean to enjoy it--some parts in reality and others in fantasy (Which I always think of as 'fatassy.' ) including the idea of being so large I can't move. I don't want it in real life, but damn if it isn't hot as a thought.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-16-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:36 AM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Woah.

I just noticed that it says "fat sexuality" instead of "fantasy issues."

So maybe this thread isn't appropriate here anymore?
Yes it was recenty changed to spell out fat sexuality, but fantasy is part of fat sexuality and weight gain and is still a focus of the Weight Board. You've posted in the right place, jack.

And GREAT topic!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:06 AM   #14
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default immobility .........hmmmmmmm

Quote:
I'm curious about the fantasy aspect of this question only.So, as far as your personal feeder/feedee fantasies go, is immobility a part of it? And if not immobility, hyper-fattness (like a fantasy about being so fat that if it were to happen in real life, immobility would be part of it, but since it's a fantasy, you can do whatever you want)?

Absolutely NOT a fantasy for me (a wanna be FEEDER..just eternally seeking some sweet beautiful boy to become a BHM with my assistance and love and care)

HOWEVER, many boys/men I talk to, that want to gain, are very much turned on by the idea of TOTAL IMMOBILITY. Me..i just love me a big fat boy...2-3x me is rocking....4-5x...getting what *MIGHT* be unmanagable, and personally..I want to live and enjoy life fully, go to restaurants, fly, etc and have him comfortable and ENJOYING LIFE with me, side by side ...

Old 08-16-2007, 10:47 AM   #15
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

surely i've fantasized about it. it is extremely hot to imagine myself getting so fat and heavy that i can't even get up anymore, i just need to be rolled around and fed. but i know it's something that will just have to stay that if i want to have a "normal" life.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:08 PM   #16
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Yes being immobile in really hot to some but being Mobile but still overweight is an exception.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:51 PM   #17
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

'tis indeed a HOT hot fantasy. imagining my girl getting that big gets me up in the morning...and at night...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:07 AM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

hot fantasy, terrible reality. here's the deal, folks: don't do it, because then it will no longer be a fantasy. you follow? if the fantasy remains unattainable then it also remains hot. you'll never have to know the joy of a bedpan when it's strictly roleplay/teasing. which brings me to the curiosity: bdsm feedee folks! have any of you ever done like, "immobility play" for a weekend or a day or something? i guess being tied to the bed. or simply not breaking the "rules" is what i mean. or is that too lame, being immobile for a day or so?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I don't think it sounds lame, but in my case it's all about the flesh and the immobility is merely a side effect. I want the rolls of fat, man. And lots of them. Ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
hot fantasy, terrible reality. here's the deal, folks: don't do it, because then it will no longer be a fantasy. you follow? if the fantasy remains unattainable then it also remains hot. you'll never have to know the joy of a bedpan when it's strictly roleplay/teasing. which brings me to the curiosity: bdsm feedee folks! have any of you ever done like, "immobility play" for a weekend or a day or something? i guess being tied to the bed. or simply not breaking the "rules" is what i mean. or is that too lame, being immobile for a day or so?
Old 08-17-2007, 06:18 AM   #20
Midori
general member

Midori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized repMidori has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
~reads the question and hems and haws ... then steps out of the shadows again and raises my hand~ Ummm hi, i'm midori and i'm a bdsm'er who has had experience with food control but NOT for the express pupose of weight gain ... more as an outward manifestation or experience of -our- reality.

I have been tied to the bed for several days and hand fed then but again, not as a simulation of immobility due to size but rather as an obedience exercise and a really hot weekend of sexual torture. ~laughs~ And NO ... I don't mean literal torture so please don't anyone get sqwicked out!

The great thing about fantasy roleplay is that it's NOT reality so you are only limited by the extent of your imagination. The difficult thing when you are talking about experiential BDSM and stuff like that is ... most of the time you want more. Unless you find something that just freaks you and isn't your -thing- at all ... you may start out with the baby steps but will usually end up wanting more ... for me ... wanting to be pushed further. I'm not saying that there aren't limits ... I'm saying I tend to hunger for the push so who knows where an unchecked feeder or weight gain enthusaist could led me without the brakes.

So for me it goes back to trusting my -partner- or Dom to be specific to be haivng my best interests at the heart of our relationship. On more than one occassion in the past I've begged for something in the throes of the moment or in a period in my life that ultimately wouldn't have been great for me either physically or emotionally. Luckily I wasn't the one in charge of deciding if it would happen or not. Such a symbiotic and trust essential thing.

Short answer after the long ramble - do I think it would be too tame to do immobility play in the BDSM context? Not at first ... but if it really lit a fire ... LOOK OUT! No telling where I'd want to go with it. ~grins~

♪midori
"I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated...I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding." ♥ Anais Nin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #21
eyesforyou
very happily taken

eyesforyou can now change their title

Immobility usually remains in the fantasy realm for me. But I can certainly see it as an interesting state to not only attain but to maintain, ultimately, if I was in that sort of a relationship I would not only want to fulfill the fantasy (in my experience, fulfilling a fantasy-realistic ones, be they at that-is infinitely more satisfying than just continuing to fantasize) but maintain it as well. Logically you could achieve the size that is usually required for immobility but maintain general health and forestall immobility almost indefinitely.
So I guess that means, for me, immobility is something that comes with being that big and glorious and sensual, not the focus of the fantasy itself.
eyesforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #22
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

GREAT topic!

Immobility: In fantasy, sometimes. In reality never. The idea of being *that big* is a turn on and has been part of my fantasies. Maybe not to the point of immobility, but to the point where walking is a hindrence and the possibility of getting stuck in a doorway is very real. Of course with fantasy there is no knee pain, no bed sores, no health problems, etc. That's why it's a great fantasy and not something to be played out real life. If I ever hit 400 I don't plan to exceed it much farther because in real life I'm pretty active and I enjoy traveling etc. So much of life and the world left to see other than the inside walls of a room. As was already mentioned I think part of the attraction for me is the domination/submission aspect, which brings me to...

Tied to the bed and fed: This is my biggest fantasy. I've written about it, thought it all out, and it's something I would enjoy very much. I want to be handcuffed or otherwise restrained and first denied food with it just out of reach, and then have it fed to me until I'm so full I cannot move. HUGE turn on. It's gonna happen some day soon.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

If the world were perfect, women who are turned on at the prospect of being bigger would plump up some when horny, get even bigger once "things begin", and as things get going become huuuge, then after, er, the horny-ness is "released," they magically shrink back down their normal, manageable size.

Am I right?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:16 PM   #24
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title
Default If the world were perfect...

...women would get as fat as they wanted and maybe even fatter than that just to see what it was like; but at any point they could take a pill that would make them perfectly slender in a short time (it would even shrink all that extra skin).

And then of course, they could get fat all over again...

--Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:24 PM   #25
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also note the above two posts (or at least mine) have the stipulation that the skin is miraculously not affected negatively by the rapid gain and loss.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote