Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-19-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
konstardiy

konstardiy has said some nice things
Default I'm possible the first real feeder from Russia

Hi all!
I'm real feeder from Russia!
My wife is feedee, and She gained 40 lbs during last year and She is still gaining!
We made a web-site to show Her sweet curvy beauty to the world - you can look at my Princess here!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 08-19-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Pic violates the "no nipple" rule
konstardiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Great site! Thanks for doing this.

--Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Wow, you are also possibly the luckiest man in Russia. Props on the site. What you might lack in polish you more than make up for in content and enthusiasm. I'm jealous
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:52 AM   #4
konstardiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post

--Dr. Feeder
We both getting incredible pleasure from being feedee (my sweet wife) and feeder (me). This pleasure so incredible that impossible to "hide" it from the world. Not only impossible, but unwise!
Old 08-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #5
konstardiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post

--Dr. Feeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Wow, you are also possibly the luckiest man in Russia. Props on the site. What you might lack in polish you more than make up for in content and enthusiasm. I'm jealous
Yes, i'm a veeery lucky man!
Of course, we have some throubles - we don't have a lot of money now. So you can give thanks also to http://www.feedee.ru project - they made the hosting to us!
The design is mine. Now it's not very cool, it' can be better, but, as i hope - it is usable Later, possible, i will redesign our site.

Why i talked about the money? becouse currently Princess have to vork, not only me. But we doesn't need any donations - we have some ideas that we try later, when we got 10000 unique visitors.
I hope that it will take place soon
Old 08-21-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
Russian_Princess

Russian_Princess has said some nice things
Default I'm glad to join Dimensions and I pleasured to read your compliments

My husband Konstardiy invited me to look this place and take part in discussions in this forum.
Yesterday we celebrated great international interest to our site by visiting Mac :-). Big Tasty and chocolate cocktail were really cool!
Russian_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
konstardiy

We put some new photos of my beautiful wife!
PS: We will announce only sagnificant updates - the interesting news and at least 3-4 pics or more, or when put a new wideo. But we put new pics between such announced updates!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:46 PM   #8
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome! May your political and economic structures stabilize in a favorable configuration.

Also nice to have a real feeder from Russia. Up until now we've been making due with cardboard cutouts. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

Best. Thread. Ever.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:42 AM   #10
konstardiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Welcome! May your political and economic structures stabilize in a favorable configuration.

Also nice to have a real feeder from Russia. Up until now we've been making due with cardboard cutouts. :P
Stability is not same as improvement.
Yes, the stability is taking place, but people still have troubles when try to start and keep going own firms.
The best sign of "live upgrade" is the 3 (at least) McDonalds in our city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.
WOW! So strong positive emotion... Cool!
My wife will read this with a lot of pleasure!

We (I and my wife) are dreaming about the day, when everybody in Russia can be feedee, who want to be.

I know (emailed some time with) a very big feedee (600 lbs or more), but she become feedee becouse of her organic "bugs", that slowed her metabolism and increased her appetite at 8 years old, when she started to gain. Last news was from her sister a year ago. And that news was about that she is weights about 650 lbs or more, not going to stop her gain, happy with her weight, have a lot of pleasure with stuffing and other few actions taking place in her almost immobile bedriden life.
That sister told about a family where a girl and a boy REALLY WANTS TO BE FAT, i assume that they both feedees. They also happy with their weight gain.
But none of them wish to publish info about themselves. That big feedee once was been attacked by a crazy man, who talked something like "She eat the food, that must be given to homeless children!" and tryed to kill her.
So, possible there are other feedees in Russia, but they don't want to show self do such risks.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:22 AM   #11
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_Princess View Post
My husband Konstardiy invited me to look this place and take part in discussions in this forum.
Yesterday we celebrated great international interest to our site by visiting Mac :-). Big Tasty and chocolate cocktail were really cool!
I love the chocolate cocktail!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:08 AM   #12
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstardiy View Post
Stability is not same as improvement.
Yes, the stability is taking place, but people still have troubles when try to start and keep going own firms.
The best sign of "live upgrade" is the 3 (at least) McDonalds in our city.
I know, that's why I said "in a favorable configuration", IE, stability with a good institution being stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #13
Russian_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post

We are the first feeding family from Russia, but we hope to meet another families during our life. The main thing is here the changes not only in the economics but also in the minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.
Thank you for such pleasant words. In Russia feederism is still a too strange thing to understand. Here are social standards still too strong. But I get a great extra pleasure from breaking them. We often see fat girls who have no troubles from being fat, they smile to world, not cry: "Why am I so fat!? I want to be boned!" Sometimes I think that we can help this process of changing in minds with our site. By the way, these fat girls are often with their BFs :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I love the chocolate cocktail!
We like American food, it is very tasty and calorious :-) In the youth I dreamed to move to America. Calorious food helps my husband to get more pleasure from sex. This effect takes place both when I eat this tasty things and when he does.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #14
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ну, привет! Я не думал что не есть feederы и так далее (я не знаю правилная слова) нигде в россии. Вот ето да.

А Dimensions говорит вас "добро пожаловать"
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #15
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I guess a translation would have been polite

"Well hi! I didn't think there were not feeders and et cetera (I don't know the word for that in Russian) nowhere in Russia. How about that."

[Russian doesn't have the double negative rule. I think I screwed that sentence up anyways though. I think I mean to say... well, I don't remember what I wanted to say.]

"And Dimensions says to you 'Welcome.' "
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:27 AM   #16
Russian_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
"Well hi! I didn't think there were not feeders and et cetera (I don't know the word for that in Russian) nowhere in Russia. How about that."

[Russian doesn't have the double negative rule. I think I screwed that sentence up anyways though. I think I mean to say... well, I don't remember what I wanted to say.]

"And Dimensions says to you 'Welcome.' "
You can speek Russian not very badly, and it is very pleasant to get somebody's answer in Russian. But you can write in English, we understand it.
We are the first feeding pair in Russia, but we hope there will be some more.
P.S. We did the new design of our site, and today there will be new content.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:22 AM   #17
konstardiy

We had some troubles with our site, but now it works again!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:30 AM   #18
konstardiy

Default New Updates

WE put a lot of new content!
1 drawing, 3 usual and 4 sexy pics of Princess!
And now you can read the report for August!
There is also an archive of mobile video, where the new one is included!
Old 09-23-2007, 01:02 PM   #19
konstardiy

We put a lot of new pics! Now you can see all reports about Princess' gain at Dynamics page!
Soon we will add some new pages - Links, Votings, and Recipes!
Old 09-30-2007, 04:32 AM   #20
konstardiy

We made new big update!
At first, we put the Links page.
Second, we put a lot of sexy and usual pics.
At last, we put one big camera video and one mobile video!
P S. We wrote to administration a letter about links exchange, but nobody answered yet.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #21
Ted11

Ted11 has said some nice things

опять ты! ты еще и английский знаешь!
Ted11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #22
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted11 View Post
I believe he is saying "You again! And you know English!"
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #23
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to Dims I hope we get to see some tasty recepies posted on the Foodee Board
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:45 AM   #24
BenG

BenG has said some nice things

I had to delurk to say that your wife is very pretty, and thanks for sharing her pictures. The new kgs suit her very well
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:09 AM   #25
konstardiy

Default Странные вещи творятся ныне

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted11 View Post
Забавно... А Вы, собственно, кто будете:?