Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Weight Gain Shake Recipes

I've been searching the internet for the past few days trying to find some weight gain shake recipes with no luck. I've found a ton of pages of advertisements for powders for body builders, but I don't really want to mess with that stuff. The container for it states it is for weight gain, and I have two roommates who I don't want questions from, haha. Plus, it's pretty pricey and I have a friend who told me that it is really chalky and tastes horrible. Does anyone have a link to a page of weight gain shake recipes or have a good one in their possession that they would be willing to share?

Thank you in advance!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:45 PM   #2
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Check out bellybuilders.com. You have to sign up, but there's a plethora of recipes there. In fact, the mod/owner of that board posts here (on the BHM) board every so often. His name is LrgrthnLife, I think...Something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

I would guess the most fattening shake is the one that tastes the best. They're all very fattening, after all. A shake that makes you want to have another one is going to be more fattening than one that's has greater calorie density that you have to choke down.

Try the Bailey's Irish Cream shake at Red Robin's sometime, let me know what you think.

--Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Check out bellybuilders.com. You have to sign up, but there's a plethora of recipes there. In fact, the mod/owner of that board posts here (on the BHM) board every so often. His name is LrgrthnLife, I think...Something like that.
Awesome! thank you. I've never been there.. I'll check it out.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know Nicki has discussed a shake she used in the past. I think she uses a powder in it, but you could probably leave it out and get a decent result... maybe she or Tim will be by and can clue you in.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I know Nicki has discussed a shake she used in the past. I think she uses a powder in it, but you could probably leave it out and get a decent result... maybe she or Tim will be by and can clue you in.
I sent her a message and am waiting to hear back, but figured I'd post here as well.. Having a variety of shake recpies would be good! Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 08-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #7
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dimensions: Where Regular Milkshakes Aren't Fattening Enough

I always just assumed any kind of muscle mass power/formula that bodybuilders use would do the trick because it just adds mass and you're expected to add the muscles yourself with exercise, but that's a guess.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A modified milkshake made with heavy cream certainly won't help you LOSE weight. Just a tip
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #9
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
Dimensions: Where Regular Milkshakes Aren't Fattening Enough
HAHAHAAAAAA! I would rep you for that if I could.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:45 PM   #10
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
A modified milkshake made with heavy cream certainly won't help you LOSE weight. Just a tip
I may have to make one of those later and see how that goes.. I'm afraid it might be too much lactose and I'll get sick. Heavy cream and I are okay like 50% of the time, the other 50%... eeek.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #11
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
HAHAHAAAAAA! I would rep you for that if I could.
I got him for ya'
Old 08-19-2007, 07:01 PM   #12
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was going to suggest BellyBuilders as well. Here's a recipe labelled the GnrBoy2001 CakeShake:

1 Can Sweetened Evaporated Milk
1 Can reg Evap. Milk
1 Bar of Cream Cheese 8 oz.
1/4 cup Oil
1/2 Gallon Ice Cream
1/2 Cup sugar
vanilla (vanilla extract at best)
malt mix or pudding/cake/brownie/muffin mix

In blender mix all but Ice Cream together (nuke the cream cheese for a min to soften and blend that in) pour 1/2 of the mix into a big glass then nuke 1/2 Ice cream and blend that in pour that blenderful into a pitcher and then combine the remaining mix and ice cream in the blender and pour it in the pitcher and Drink it down! seconds?

Last edited by Fuzzy; 08-19-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I was going to suggest BellyBuilders as well. Here's a recipe labelled the GnrBoy2001 CakeShake:

1 Can Sweetened Evaporated Milk
1 Can reg Evap. Milk
1 Bar of Cream Cheese 8 oz.
1/4 cup Oil
1/2 Gallon Ice Cream
1/2 Cup sugar
vanilla (vanilla extract at best)
malt mix or pudding/cake/brownie/muffin mix

In blender mix all but Ice Cream together (nuke the cream cheese for a min to soften and blend that in) pour 1/2 of the mix into a big glass then nuke 1/2 Ice cream and blend that in pour that blenderful into a pitcher and then combine the remaining mix and ice cream in the blender and pour it in the pitcher and Drink it down! seconds?
All I have to say is...holy crap!

(and can I have some?)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 08-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #14
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've been searching the internet for the past few days trying to find some weight gain shake recipes with no luck. I've found a ton of pages of advertisements for powders for body builders, but I don't really want to mess with that stuff. The container for it states it is for weight gain, and I have two roommates who I don't want questions from, haha. Plus, it's pretty pricey and I have a friend who told me that it is really chalky and tastes horrible. Does anyone have a link to a page of weight gain shake recipes or have a good one in their possession that they would be willing to share?

Thank you in advance!
I get you on the not wanting too much dairy thing. A friend of mine is vegan, trying to gain, and often blends canola oil into soy milkshakes. Doesn't have a greasy mouth feel or an offensive flavor.

Also, ironic as it may be, it does taste good and would add carbs: What about Slimfast Powder to ice cream?
Old 08-20-2007, 09:10 AM   #15
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i tried joining bellybuilders but I never got my confermation email it's been almost a day since i tried. is the site like dead?
Old 08-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #16
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Coconut milk is a nice alternative for when heavy cream makes the guts go EEK. Say, like, when you're Asian. I get the powdered kind so I can make it really thick for curries and custards.

p
persimmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:00 PM   #17
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by persimmon View Post
Coconut milk is a nice alternative for when heavy cream makes the guts go EEK. Say, like, when you're Asian. I get the powdered kind so I can make it really thick for curries and custards.

p
oh good call!!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

That is definitely some kind of milkshake someone better gain weight from that or at least get a stomach ache 1/2 Gallon of ice cream!
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #19
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Just fill a blender with ice cream, whole whipping cream, a half a jar of peanut butter & a bunch of choc. chips... You make about 4 cups of that & have it a couple times a day, not only will you be in heaven from the taste, but you will put on pounds with ease...
Old 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #20
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Its not a shake, but someone once told me that having a glass or two of whole milk right before bed will make you pack on some serious pounds.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:27 AM   #21
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
Just fill a blender with ice cream, whole whipping cream, a half a jar of peanut butter & a bunch of choc. chips... You make about 4 cups of that & have it a couple times a day, not only will you be in heaven from the taste, but you will put on pounds with ease...
okay, so i made this tonight minus the chocolate chips and plus reese's cups and it is probably the most delicious thing i have ever tasted. thank you for posting this!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:23 AM   #22
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
okay, so i made this tonight minus the chocolate chips and plus reese's cups and it is probably the most delicious thing i have ever tasted. thank you for posting this!
Oh my gawd, my mouth is seriously watering. I can almost SMELL this thing. That's it dammit, I'm making one tonight. Sounds soooo good.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:11 PM   #23
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Am I the only one who thinks putting chocolate chips in a blender would make the drink kinda gritty?

Did they dissolve?
Old 08-22-2007, 04:39 PM   #24
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Glad you enjoyed it!! Putting the chips in the blender give it a good texture if you are going to eat it with a spoon. (Like a blizzard) but if you just want to suck it down, screw the chips & go for the choc. sauce!!! I love peanut butter in almost everything, hell who am I kidding I love it PERIOD!! Peanut butter will pack on the pounds quick. You could also take some strawberry jelly & mix that in too. (no chips) It is like a PB&J!!! I am available for all b-day parties, b-mitzvahs, etc... LOL! J/K
Old 08-22-2007, 04:48 PM   #25
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Am I the only one who thinks putting chocolate chips in a blender would make the drink kinda gritty?

Did they dissolve?
i replaced them with chopped up reese's cups and it made it kinda like a DQ blizzard.. i ate most of it with a spoon, and then drank the rest.

i also added them in at the very end and didn't use a blender, i used a hand mixer which probably helps to keep it from getting super gritty.

either way, it's delicious.