Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
CardinalMary

CardinalMary has said some nice things
Default Positions for arthritic knees?

I'm new here-so I'm sorry if this has been covered already. I am in a long distance relationship with a wonderful man. I am a BBW, and he is a large man. We haven't had any real problems in the sexual department yet, but he has really arthritic knees and I know sometimes he's in pain after a round in the missionary position. I've never done the female on top position before-and worry that my knees (that are only occasionally painful) may not be able to carry it off. I also am confused-in that position would I actually be kneeling or squatting? I might be able to handle the kneeling-but I know the squatting wouldn't work.

We are lucky enough that we have very open communication and have discussed a couple of things we would like to try when we are able to be together again. He's a very sexual man and has never disappointed me, but I'd love to find a way to make it more comfortable for him.

He's coming to town in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions? Thanks-this looks like a great forum.

Mary
CardinalMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:06 AM   #2
CardinalMary

CardinalMary has said some nice things

Thanks for the suggestions. He's coming to town next weekend so I hope to be able to try them out.

Mary
CardinalMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

*boom chicka wah wah* russle that love muscle! sorry, I'm feeling teenagery again, I think its all the blackcurrant squash I've been drinking
Old 08-24-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You might also take a look here and here. There are also devices that can help. You might try looking at The Love Seat, and various wedges and such.

Have fun.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote