Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
Stoner
Hugaholic

Stoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question Is it me, or do BBW have a better scent?

I've been wondering how size and weight can actually affect/improve the scent of a woman.

I've dated a couple of not-so-big women in the past (for shame, I know), and I noticed that their scent is not half as enjoyable.

Sure, all women smell better at certain times of the month, but big beautiful women just seem to smell great, all the time. Everytime I kiss their necks my senses get invaded by this overwhelming, sweet scent that drives me nuts.

Anyone else has noticed this?
Stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

they also taste magnificent
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Pheromonic Funkitude!

BBWs smell way better than Barbies!
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:54 AM   #4
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

never smelled a bad one smelled some nasty tiny gym rat girls tho lol...
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:50 AM   #5
Jennygirl

Jennygirl can now change their title

I was told recently after a hug by someone I met from this board at the bash that my natural scent was very sweet and wonderful. So I'm gonna take his word on it LOL Not sure what it has to do with bbw's but I'd like to think we all smell sweeter
Jennygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:20 AM   #6
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I can't say if its true or not but I think that if bbws are the object of your desire, then any aspect of them you would associate in a positive way such as; their voice, the way they move, the way they sigh, the scent of their hair, the sensation of their lips against yours, the way each hug is a snuggle however brief, the lack of cheek bones and visible ribs, how they squish a bit when they sit, dimples and not just on their faces, how manly you feel when you a girl lies on your chest, and how safe you feel on theirs. Well just my 2pence no offence meant to anyone if I haven't worded this very tactfully
Old 08-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #7
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennygirl View Post
I was told recently after a hug by someone I met from this board at the bash that my natural scent was very sweet and wonderful. So I'm gonna take his word on it LOL Not sure what it has to do with bbw's but I'd like to think we all smell sweeter

LOL ... must be the sugar content. :P

I hear that all the time too, Jenny. I keep trying to blame the shampoo I use, but I get corrected each time I say it. I wonder if there IS something there... it's an interesting theory.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
Stoner
Hugaholic

Stoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks to all for your replies.

Tom, for a moment I thought you were a mind reader, because the way you described their aspects seemed so familiar to me. Your theory regarding desire as an influence to the way we see or feel about women was a thoughtful insight. Not that I dislike smaller/slender/thin women, I just happen to prefer the real ones.

Girls, you should definitely take our word for it. I too like to believe you all smell sweeter and I'm yet to be proven wrong.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #9
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sweeter? Do you mean sugary? Musky? Not sure what "sweeter" means here, but curious.

I sometimes think I smell faintly of just-baked bread, especially after I just wake up. This is making me laugh lol But it's true. I like the smell, it's nice. But it's kind of funny to picture myself as a big loaf of fresh-out-of-the-oven bread.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:31 PM   #10
Stoner
Hugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Sweeter? Do you mean sugary? Musky? Not sure what "sweeter" means here, but curious.
I would best describe it as fruity, but that's probably because the last girl I've been with had a body aroma that reminded me of peaches. And peaches are yummy sweet!

I guess the kind of sweetness may vary from woman to woman, but it's always enjoyable and very arousing.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #11
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

i think a lot of big women pay closer attention to hygiene and that plays a part in a natural and better scent...
Old 08-25-2007, 02:28 PM   #12
Stoner
Hugaholic

That's a good point and I guess it's a plausible reason for the better scent, although I'm still curious about what makes it permanent.

Perhaps I should just enjoy the good things of life instead of asking myself what makes them to feel so good, but I'm curious by nature.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #13
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
I can't say if its true or not but I think that if bbws are the object of your desire, then any aspect of them you would associate in a positive way such as; their voice, the way they move, the way they sigh, the scent of their hair, the sensation of their lips against yours, the way each hug is a snuggle however brief, the lack of cheek bones and visible ribs, how they squish a bit when they sit, dimples and not just on their faces, how manly you feel when you a girl lies on your chest, and how safe you feel on theirs. Well just my 2pence no offence meant to anyone if I haven't worded this very tactfully
Wow...that was great. That was very special...how you wrote that. Good job...wow.
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

I take a very cold stance on compliments - if they're not true I don't give them. I've alerted my girlfriend that I am consciously making the decision not to say things that we can both acknowledge are exaggurations when it's in a serious context, because it undermines what I say that is completely truthful.

Therefore, I cannot honestly answer this question affirmatively. I've noticed no difference. I hope that saying so just serves to make it more meaningful when I say that I generally love BBWs, so I'd much rather catch a whiff of one than anyone else, not because of the smell itself but because of who it's coming from.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:09 AM   #15
johnny sack
On Timeout

johnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized repjohnny sack has super-sized rep

Taste, smell, look and feel so much better
johnny sack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #16
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default hmm..

I would think it depends on the individual and not the size?
Old 08-26-2007, 10:09 AM   #17
Stoner
Hugaholic

Moonchild, I wouldn't call it a cold stance, but rather a straightforward, honest approach, and you really can't go wrong with that.

The purpose of this thread is to get different opinions regarding this matter, which I think is being accomplished so far, thanks to the variety of everyone’s contributions.

I might as well add some more of own. While discussing this matter with some friends last night, someone mentioned that sexual activity also plays an essential role, i.e. women who are sexually active tend to have a more perceptible and pleasing scent. This, of course, is valid for all kinds of women. But considering that my sexual life become far more active when I started to date big beautiful women, and that I never went back to other kinds of women since then, I wonder how it may have affected my perception of their scent.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:17 PM   #18
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I most heartily concur. Then again, I have my own theories on what makes a person smell good.
[edit]
Perhaps your lust helps paint the olfactory picture?
[/edit]

Last edited by Totmacher; 08-26-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:32 PM   #19
Ena

Ena has said some nice things

I know that I take extreme care of myself when I bathe. From exfoliating soaps, just relaxing in a scented bubble bath. Powders, lotions, and even without going through the 'works' as I call my daily routine.

I find that I always feel cleansed, regardless of what my day throws at me.

At the Bash I had several compliments on my smell alone, and even more so when I was in a rush and I did the regular-Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner. Which I call the 'fast' wash as I do ENJOY to take my time *feels sorry for her future husband or any dates she may have in the future*.

But even then I had just as many compliments and I've not once felt myself smelling over-powering. Even more so when it comes to 'adding' perfumes which I rarely do.

Yes BBW's are the best what can we say? We're just that damn awesome.
Michael Crawford is my POPE

Ena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #20
Pookie

Pookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 clubPookie is a member of the 500 club

I've been told I smell sweet... in fact the other day I turned to my boyfriend and asked are you sniffing me on purpose... lol.. he was and a girlfriend said I was like maple syrup *grins wickedly* she still uses that comment as a custom title on a board we post at
Pookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #21
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
i think a lot of big women pay closer attention to hygiene and that plays a part in a natural and better scent...

I sooo agree with that. I am very anal about hygiene and cleanness. If I even think that maybe I might smell 10 minutes from now I am washing and primping. Smelly lotions, baby powder, deodorant, hair moose, cologne etc. If I don't walk out the room smelling awesome, then I won't leave the house, lol. Some women are weird about leaving without make up on....I'm weird about leaving without all my smells in the right place.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #22
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
That's a good point and I guess it's a plausible reason for the better scent, although I'm still curious about what makes it permanent.

Perhaps I should just enjoy the good things of life instead of asking myself what makes them to feel so good, but I'm curious by nature.

MAybe its just your mind that does it. Maybe the over all experince with a big woman is pleasant that you hold on to the scent. They say your scense of smell is linked to memory.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #23
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title
Default I agree.

I think everything about them is better.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #24
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bigger women have more surface area in which to smell good, so when they do smell good, it's like whoa, good smell!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:16 PM   #25
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

I wouldn't know I've only been with larger girls, but I do know that she smells and tastes great