Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-27-2007, 09:36 AM   #26
Lucky Jackson
I wanna be your snack

Lucky Jackson can now change their title

deffinatley my Girl always smells great, she's always catching me taking a lung full of her scent
"Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?" - Homer J Simpson
Lucky Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #27
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Personally when it comes to taste/smell, I've always believed that it has been the diet that effects it. Cause I've had big girls on both ends of the spectrums as well as skinny girls on both ends of the spectrums. I have found though that a girl who eats alot of sweeter foods does tastes better, but I mean like fruits and such more so, not as much candies and that stuff. But yea, idk, just an observation, I might be totally wrong lol

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:19 PM   #28
Stoner
Hugaholic

Stoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
MAybe its just your mind that does it. Maybe the over all experince with a big woman is pleasant that you hold on to the scent. They say your scense of smell is linked to memory.
So are you saying that if I feel attracted to big women and all my past experiences with them were pleasant, and they definitely were, I tend to always find their scent to be equally as pleasant? But that would also have to be valid for the opposite; if I don’t feel as attracted to slender women, I tend to find their scent not as pleasant…

Hey, that actually made a lot of sense. Thanks a lot for the input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
I have found though that a girl who eats alot of sweeter foods does tastes better, but I mean like fruits and such more so, not as much candies and that stuff. But yea, idk, just an observation, I might be totally wrong lol
Fruits you say? That could explain why my former girlfriend's scent always made me think of peaches, she used to eat lots of it.

There’s something else I’d like to share. I didn’t mention it earlier, because I though people would see it as something ridiculous. Believe it or not, I could tell if my former girlfriend had been in a certain place, just by feeling her scent in the air. One day she went to the office where I work, but I was out at the time. She waited for a while, sitting in my chair, and then left. When I returned to the office and sat on the chair, I imediately recognized her scent, and for some strange reason, I just knew she had been there. I asked my co-workers and they confirmed it. That situation made me feel weird, like if I was a hound dog or something. Maybe it is ridiculous after all.
Stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #29
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

personally, i smell terrible. my boyfriend says i smelll horrible every time i am near him. lucky for me, he loves me anyway.

just kidding. i think a lot of fat girls pay extra attention to smelling nice and personal hygiene, i know i do. and most of my fattie friends do as well. as a big girl you have a lot more little spaces you have to worry about..
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #30
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

These are certainly my thoughts on the issue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
i think a lot of fat girls pay extra attention to smelling nice and personal hygiene, i know i do. and most of my fattie friends do as well. as a big girl you have a lot more little spaces you have to worry about..
Old 08-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #31
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I've been wondering how size and weight can actually affect/improve the scent of a woman.

I've dated a couple of not-so-big women in the past (for shame, I know), and I noticed that their scent is not half as enjoyable.

Sure, all women smell better at certain times of the month, but big beautiful women just seem to smell great, all the time. Everytime I kiss their necks my senses get invaded by this overwhelming, sweet scent that drives me nuts.

Anyone else has noticed this?
I have noticed this too, and I don't believe it's just association with something you find appealing. A sweet smell, very nice and I have found it lingers on your clothes as well...

A greater amount of female hormones perhaps, better hygiene, more sugar as someone has said heh all of the above, I don't know, but I like it.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #32
RockerDude0098

RockerDude0098 has said some nice things

well i remember when my girlfriend was 135, 10 lbs more than she is now, and i remember a scent that i haven't smelled in a while, however it has come back slightly from when she got down to 112. I was hating those days when she was 112, and i was sort of yearning for that smell again. If she gets back up to 135 i will definitely see, or smell, if she has that scent again.
RockerDude0098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:30 PM   #33
DirtyLittleDiva

DirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDirtyLittleDiva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have to agree with you. I think because we are bigger, most big girls tend to pay careful attention to hygiene and smelling yummy. Most big girls NEVER want to be what some of society assumes we are...big, smelly, gross women. So I feel we take extra care in that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 toni lynn 00 View Post
i think a lot of big women pay closer attention to hygiene and that plays a part in a natural and better scent...
DirtyLittleDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #34
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I read on another thread that BBWs tend to be better comedians too.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #35
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I read on another thread that BBWs tend to be better comedians too.
Not according to Jerry Lewis.

or

Are you saying that fat women...taste funny..?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:06 PM   #36
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Not according to Jerry Lewis.

or

Are you saying that fat women...taste funny..?
Fat women taste great! I see you as sort of the French fat female Jerry Lewis, Mossy.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #37
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He Dame!!!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #38
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

I have no sense of smell.. nor do I have any memory of smell, so I rely purely on my other four senses - sight, sound, touch and taste.

Yeah.. that's right... BBW's taste better!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:59 AM   #39
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I tend to think that their smell is covered up by Perfume!!!!

So, I cant really tell ya. But yeah, they do smell good!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #40
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

*Offers self up to be smelled*
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #41
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always been complimented about my smell. I'm big on perfumes and always have been. I never thought it had anything to do with being a BBW though, just who I am.

Strangers tell me I smell good. Family members and friends always say I do too. It's a part of "me".

(shout out's go to Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, Bath & Body Works, the Gap, The Body Shop...)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #42
Stoner
Hugaholic

Stoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStoner can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
*Offers self up to be smelled*
*sniff sniff*

hmm... fruity!
Stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #43
stoopeep

stoopeep has said some nice things
Default You Are So Right!

You are very right, they smell so much better, and look better, they are just a dream come true!
stoopeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #44
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I think the more surface area thought may be dead on.

I happen to be a guy who is very taken over by a clean shower smell / Dove shower soap, Not necessarily heavy perfumes on my woman.

When my wife was at her heaviest, definitely more surface on her figure at this time she continually smelled so sexy and she intoxicated me with the lovely smell of Dove soap all over her luscious body. It seemed that this sexy soapy smell lingered on her all day.

Who knows bit I definitely noticed a big difference.....trust me there was clearly a difference in surface area at this time!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:40 AM   #45
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i heard that bbw put more effort into smelling good and stuff,that may be one of the reasons.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #46
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I think the more surface area thought may be dead on.

I happen to be a guy who is very taken over by a clean shower smell / Dove shower soap, Not necessarily heavy perfumes on my woman.

When my wife was at her heaviest, definitely more surface on her figure at this time she continually smelled so sexy and she intoxicated me with the lovely smell of Dove soap all over her luscious body. It seemed that this sexy soapy smell lingered on her all day.

Who knows bit I definitely noticed a big difference.....trust me there was clearly a difference in surface area at this time!
you know i think more surface area traps and holds the smells longer too.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:18 AM   #47
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I always feel like I am stinky. My boyfriend smelled me yesterday and said nope not stinky. I said...I'm not exactly worried about my upper arm stinking

He says I don't stink, and my sinuses are clogged all the time so I can't really smell anything so I worry all the time.

As far as taste I have no clue I am hoping I taste like cotton candy and gum drops, but I am thinking probably not.

I do use cotton candy body spray. I like to smell like food.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 AM   #48
Chubosaurus

Chubosaurus has said some nice things

I always get told I smell like cake.
Chubosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #49
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopeep View Post
You are very right, they smell so much better, and look better, they are just a dream come true!
I want to know what you were searching for that made you find a four-year-old thread on how BBWs smell and necro it. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #50
KingColt

KingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
I've been wondering how size and weight can actually affect/improve the scent of a woman.

I've dated a couple of not-so-big women in the past (for shame, I know), and I noticed that their scent is not half as enjoyable.

Sure, all women smell better at certain times of the month, but big beautiful women just seem to smell great, all the time. Everytime I kiss their necks my senses get invaded by this overwhelming, sweet scent that drives me nuts.

Anyone else has noticed this?
C´mon son. The fuck outta here with that crazy shit