Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-23-2007, 03:42 AM   #1
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default "Enjoying the results of the feeding"

I am not sure if that falls on the erotic weight gain, or sex erotica (so mods feel free to move it around) but here is a question about the weight of a (SS)BBW. How do you like to "evaluate" the results of your feeding efforts?

For exemple do you like to weight your feedee and see a larger number and a broken scale (eventually)? Or do yo prefer to have her seated on your lap or trying to lift and carry her?

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:51 AM   #2
cecilcecil

cecilcecil has said some nice things

Well speaking for myself,and having had to carry many human's live,dead, etc I would recommend not trying to have someone sit on your lap and then try to stand up at any weight the person might be Male/female fat skinny.

Also since I love bbws/ssbbw curves etc,in my humble opinion erotica and broken appliances don't really seem very sensual or romantic.

You would get much further (literally) with a tape measure. that way you could feel those amazing soft curves. And if you are like me you would have a map of her body already in your head and you would be able to feel any change whatsoever.

For thinkin' what I thought
I loved you from the git go
I'll love you till I die
I loved you on the Spanish steps
The day you said goodbye

-Guy Clark-
cecilcecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #3
newlylarge

newlylarge has said some nice things
Default Tape Measure

I can personally vouch for the benefits of using a tape measure. I wrote about this at length in another thread. Here is the link:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=27392

But the short version is that, when my girlfriend expressed an interest in seeing me gain weight and we both set-out with the goal of, in her words, "fattening me up," she suggested the idea of weighing and measuring me (with a tape measure) every couple of weeks. At first, this was intended to merely "track my progress," but it soon evolved into a form of intimate play as well. We soon enjoyed the process of putting me on a scale and her wrapping a tape-measure around my belly and seeing how much and how rapidly I was growing larger, heavier, and fatter.
newlylarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics
Default Most evidence is good!

[QUOTE=cecilcecil;536384]Well speaking for myself,and having had to carry many human's live,dead, etc I would recommend not trying to have someone sit on your lap and then try to stand up at any weight the person might be Male/female fat skinny.

Sorry Cecil, I have to ask...
Which humans have you carried who fall into the "etc" category?

As for the original question, I enjoy ever evidence of weight gain. I love the mathmatical proof that my wife is growing that we can only get from a scale or a tape. Using a measuring tape is more fun of course, just because of all the physical contact involved! Now THAT'S entertainment!

But I also enjoy the more esoteric proofs of growth. Feeling her getting heavier is very erotic. Being surprised by how I suddenly can't lif her any more is one hell of a turn-on!! Seeing her clothes get tighter, hearing her complain about how small theater seats are getting, seeing the reaction of people who haven't been around for a while... These are all lots of fun!
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:29 PM   #5
cattac
On Timeout

cattac has said some nice things

It's seeing your girlfriend splitting the seams of her pants and she does not even notice. I went out with this hotel receptionist once and she loved to eat. We were coming out of a Restaurant one night and I could see her pink panties through the split in her pants .
cattac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I'm sure they are enjoying the results of the feeding because its making them really fat the way they've always wanted to be
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote