Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-27-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default What healthy food do you turn fattening?

I just took a 100 calorie pack or oreo wafers (I know there is sugar, but they are low cal) & dipped them in peanut butter. So in esence, I turned 100 fat free calories into 400 calories & 20+ grams of fat. Does anybody else take something deemed "healthy" and make it "bad" for you?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm thinking... foodee or WB.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Yeah, I am a bit new & am not sure where it should go. It will not hurt my feelings if it is moved...
Old 08-27-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
newlylarge

newlylarge has said some nice things
Default Homer Simpson

This question reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons in which Homer was on a diet. He took a puffed-rice cake and slathered it with all kinds of high-fat toppings. He then declared, "Can you believe this is only 80 calories?"

Then, of course, there is the episode where Homer was gaining on purpose in order to qualify to work from home. All of life's answers can found on The Simpsons.
newlylarge is offline   Reply With Quote