Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #51
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dont understand this.most women have cellulite no matter how fit u are. And fat women REALLY have it so..I think cellulite comes with the package if ur into a fat woman.Like it or lump it.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #52
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Yes....I like it!

Sometimes I like extreme amounts and other times I like way lesser amounts.

I guess with me it kinda depends on the person it is on....i.e. a massive big butt and thighs....I would welcome more and heavier dimples.

Not as big of thighs and smaller butt should have less.

I don't really like cellulite on skinnier figures.....actually I don't really get turned on by skinnier figures the same way.

I also like a hint of cellulite on round fat upper arms and a slight amount on lovehandles and bellies.

Funny thing is lighting has a lot to do with how cellulite shows up....I was with my wife last week on a vacation and while she was by the pool in her bikini with the right lighting she seemed to have more cellulite than I have ever seen on her thighs and butt....I like it very much but did not care for her skinnier seeming figure.....when she gains and gets bigger the cellulite always just seems to have a better place on her rounder figure!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #53
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
You know someone is sensible could have just left it alone. But hey I am not picking a fight. I am just the OP and I want to intervene and just stop this runaway post to get back on track.

That is why I posted in the Fat Sexuality section since, it all has to do with preferences, I just wanted to gauge maybe get some pics.

So lets get back on topic......
DID SOMEONE SAY PICS ????? let me help you out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lrg_60382x.jpg (12.7 KB, 859 views)
File Type: jpg 05072010212.jpg (9.1 KB, 856 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01517.JPG (11.6 KB, 858 views)
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #54
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
You look great! The third one is my favorite....adorable!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #55
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh My

Quote:
Oh My!!! Daaaayuummmmn!!! You tripped all my breakers and blew that outdoor transformer off it's pad! I think I've been struck in the heart by lightning this time! WOW!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transformer exploded wb mdsm.jpg (47.4 KB, 839 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #56
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
You look great! The third one is my favorite....adorable!
Yes, that third pic caused all the damage, wow!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #57
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
The first two are epic, but the third? Cutest. Knees. Ever.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #58
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I kinda find it hot if a lady has cellulite on her legs and ass. I don't know of any people who think it is hot. But does anyone also think it is hot.
I find it incredibly attractive on a woman as well. You are not alone in this lol
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #59
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
I kinda find it hot if a lady has cellulite on her legs and ass. I don't know of any people who think it is hot. But does anyone also think it is hot.
It is not just you my friend.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #60
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
you are definitely not alone.
i think cellulite is beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #61
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
I concur...
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:34 AM   #62
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Great legs
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #63
boy22bbwluv

boy22bbwluv has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovessbbw View Post
Cellulite and stretch-marks....these are a few of my fat-vorite things!
Same here. I love a girl with a lot of celllulite
boy22bbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #64
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is anyone honestly surprised anymore that something that is a mark or reminder of how fat someone is could be a turn-on to someone who likes fat bodies?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:34 AM   #65
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Is anyone honestly surprised anymore that something that is a mark or reminder of how fat someone is could be a turn-on to someone who likes fat bodies?
I am. I'm extremely surprised.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #66
kentwildt

kentwildt can now change their title
Default Cellulite

I love it!!!! It is a gift from heaven.I would love to set up camp and enjoy my life there. It is the promised land!
kentwildt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #67
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are too adorable I'm outta rep for ya, girlie!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #68
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
You are too adorable I'm outta rep for ya, girlie!
Proxy Rep!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:25 AM   #69
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i love cellulite actually very hot thought i was alone on that.lol i make it known too.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:11 AM   #70
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title

Cellulite supporter ova' here!
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #71
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwnut View Post
Cellulite supporter ova' here!

me too.i even say my own little joke like "cellulite tonight" cause you see,it ryhmes.XD
Old 12-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #72
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:

man accuse my french but that is so sexy....you are very hot.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #73
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things
Default true

Quote:
stretchmarks cellulite yes!
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #74
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my wifey has cellulite on her butt and legs. its probably one of the many sexy things on her. i cant keep my hands off her butt! lol
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #75
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I do. The bigger the better ass far ass I'm concerned
And the cellulite comes with them.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote