Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #76
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
I do. The bigger the better ass far ass I'm concerned
hee hee ass asss asssssssssssssssssssssss
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #77
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovessbbw View Post
Cellulite and stretch-marks....these are a few of my fat-vorite things!
Anywhere it is to be found is a feast for the eyes and roaming fingers. Sexy! Sexy! Sexy!
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #78
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
You look great! The third one is my favorite....adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Oh My!!! Daaaayuummmmn!!! You tripped all my breakers and blew that outdoor transformer off it's pad! I think I've been struck in the heart by lightning this time! WOW!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Yes, that third pic caused all the damage, wow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by velia View Post
The first two are epic, but the third? Cutest. Knees. Ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff7005 View Post
Great legs
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
You are too adorable I'm outta rep for ya, girlie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Proxy Rep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
man accuse my french but that is so sexy....you are very hot.
Thank Thank Thank you Gorgeous beautiful sweet kind people Big fleshy jiggly cottage cheese hugs to you all