Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 09-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
PhilQ

PhilQ can now change their title
Default BBW dating site popularity is 3.81%, 8th according to CupidsReview.

I was doing a google news search on BBW, and found and interesting tidbit of stat I have long been curious about:

Popularity for all categories on CupidsReviews for the month of July breaks down as follows:

Sex Dating, 20.97%; Asian Dating, 6.7 %; Arab Dating, 6.6%; Black Dating, 4.65%; Gay Dating, 4.56%; Wealthy Dating, 4.18%; Local Dating, 3.95%; BBW Dating, 3.81; Interracial Dating, 3.77%; Dating Personals, 3.52%; Muslim Dating, 3.28%; Lesbian Dating, 3.24%; Bisexual Dating, 3.24%; Senior Dating, 2.94%; Mail Order Brides, 2.87%; Christian Dating, 2.78%; Fitness Dating, 2.51%; Latin Dating, 2.47%; Italian Dating, 2.25%; STD Dating, 2.20%; Match Making, 2.18%; Military Dating, 1.92%; Single Parents, 1.87%; Deaf Dating, 1.80%; Jewish Dating, 1.6%.
PhilQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #2
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilQ View Post
I was doing a google news search on BBW, and found and interesting tidbit of stat I have long been curious about:

Popularity for all categories on CupidsReviews for the month of July breaks down as follows:

Sex Dating, 20.97%; Asian Dating, 6.7 %; Arab Dating, 6.6%; Black Dating, 4.65%; Gay Dating, 4.56%; Wealthy Dating, 4.18%; Local Dating, 3.95%; BBW Dating, 3.81; Interracial Dating, 3.77%; Dating Personals, 3.52%; Muslim Dating, 3.28%; Lesbian Dating, 3.24%; Bisexual Dating, 3.24%; Senior Dating, 2.94%; Mail Order Brides, 2.87%; Christian Dating, 2.78%; Fitness Dating, 2.51%; Latin Dating, 2.47%; Italian Dating, 2.25%; STD Dating, 2.20%; Match Making, 2.18%; Military Dating, 1.92%; Single Parents, 1.87%; Deaf Dating, 1.80%; Jewish Dating, 1.6%.
WOO HOO, WE BEAT OUT THE STDs AND MAIL ORDER BRIDES!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:22 AM   #3
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sex dating is the most popular? Well I never! And we being such a good Christian country and all!

But seriously, STD dating? Well, I guess I understand; there's a site for pretty much everything, and things like having herpes or gonhorrea pretty much makes the dating scene a tough go. Most people are willing to have a little give and take in a new relationship, but being surprised by genital warts where a lot of people draw the line.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
Sex dating is the most popular? Well I never! And we being such a good Christian country and all!

But seriously, STD dating? Well, I guess I understand; there's a site for pretty much everything, and things like having herpes or gonhorrea pretty much makes the dating scene a tough go. Most people are willing to have a little give and take in a new relationship, but being surprised by genital warts where a lot of people draw the line.
Hey gonorrhea chicks need love too.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:18 AM   #5
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
Hey gonorrhea chicks need love too.
Spreading the love...among other things.

:bow:

Last edited by diggers1917; 09-14-2007 at 08:21 AM.
diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I think STD sites are for people with STDs to meet other people with the same affliction; after all, you can't get HIV or crabs any more when you're already infected.

Jewish dating? (Insert Appropriate Jewish Joke here, possibly referring to approval of mothers or kvetching issues)

Military dating? I thought that military enlistment was just a kind of STD passed from father to son. It severly shortens your lifespan, narrows your relationship prospects, and makes you get really short haircuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote