Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 09-16-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep
Default The Girl Next Door, Chapters 1-6 - by Dravenhawk (SSBBW, Squashing, Domination, ~Sex)

SSBBW, Squashing, Domination, Explicit ~Sex - A good samaritan FA meets the dominatrix of his dreams and gets squashed.

(Author's Note: This is my first attempt at writing in over 20 years. This is a fictional piece and any relevance to names and events are purely coincidental )

The Girl Next Door
Chapters 1-6
by Dravenhawk

Chapter One - Prologue

Gwen

Gwen pulled up into the drive way and glided her 2003 Ford Taurus neatly into the carport beneath her apartment. She shoved herself out of the driver’s seat and picked up the four plastic bags from the floor of the car and started the trek to her apartment. As she walked up the stairs she was aware of the creaking protest of the stairs which flexed under her enormous weight. She hurriedly walked down the planked walkway to her apartment at the end, with the wooden planks squeaking and groaning under each of her steps. Gwen walked with a heavy step and didn’t apologize for her size. The building shuddered softly under the rhythm of her steps.

Upon entering the apartment she put the bags down and began to put the food away in the cupboard and fridge. She put the bag of fried chicken aside and finished with the groceries. Gwen fixed a plate of chicken and went to her favorite chair. As she dropped herself into the chair, her 470-pound body shook the room with a muffled rumble. She turned on the TV and lost her lonely heart in the wonders of chicken and crime drama.

Draven

Draven was sitting in his apartment watching the news on the TV when he heard the sound of Gwen’s car pull into the driveway. He heard the door shut and soon there was the familiar creak from the stairs and the shaking of the floor which grew in intensity as she walked past his place. Draven noticed her hulking form walk past his front window and disappear into the adjacent apartment. He sighed at the sight of this magnificent woman and dreamed of a time they might find love.

He went to the kitchen and fumbled for a frozen diner, unwrapped it, and popped it into the microwave oven. He returned to his chair and resumed watching the news while the dinner cooked. Later he extracted the dinner from the microwave and sat down to eat. A few seconds later he felt the house shake. He knew the disturbance came from next door. Every time she was home he could feel the floor shake softly to the movements of his neighbor.

It was one of those magic moments when the stars all align or something. It was a warm fall day, and as luck would have it, Gwen’s car battery had died and she was going to be late for an important appointment. Draven came down the stairs and approached her car.

“Excuse me, miss, can I give you a jump?” he queried.

Gwen was taken aback by the slim man beaming a dumb schoolboy smile at her. His 5’7” frame was silhouetted against the bright morning sun. His thin figure came into focus and a pair of heavy jumper cables dangled from his hands.

“Sure, that would be great,” she said returning the smile.

“Pop the hood,” Draven asked.

“I am not sure where the lever thingy is,” Gwen groaned.

“Here I’ll find it, I know Fords,” replied Draven, as he reached in to release the hood. He had never been this close to her before. As he withdrew from the car he couldn’t stop thinking about how big this woman actually was.

Her car roared to life after a few minutes.

“Thank you –er,” she fumbled.

“Draven, my name is Draven,” he croaked.

“My name is Gwen," she stammered, “If there is anything I can do to reward your kindness, don’t hesitate to let me know, hon.”

Draven thought for a moment and blurted “date”; he was reduced to single word sentences in awe of her.

Gwen pounced like a tigress.

“I will see you at eight, little guy, and don’t forget to bring me chocolates,” she said.

Draven went to the store and picked out a variety of chocolates and hurried home for the big date. It was pushing 8:00 as he swung into the driveway. He hurried up the stairs and hopped into the shower, then headed over to Gwen's.

A knock on the door announced Draven’s arrival. Gwen threw open the door and ushered him in. She was dressed in a bright red tank-top and shorts that seemed maybe a bit too tight. Her long black hair fell down her back. Her 32” arms caught Draven’s attention; the quivering soft woman flesh of her arms mesmerized him.

“I rented some DVDs to watch,” he announced, wrenching himself back into focus and regaining his composure. “Oh and here are the chocolates as promised,” he said as he placed the DVDs and the box of chocolates on the table.

As he turned back to her, he couldn’t help but notice she was sizing him up much in the way a cat sizes up a kill. Her green eyes locked onto his brown eyes and as the moment hung in the stillness two minds seemed to become one.

Gwen's face was round with a well-formed second chin which broadened her face, was lit up by the glow of her smile. Her tank-top rode up her ample belly which protruded out from her waistline. Her breasts stood atop her belly straining against the confines of the comfort bra she was wearing. Her 74-inch hips were supported by 46-inch thighs. Gwen was a woman to behold in all her splendor.

Gwen drank in Draven’s physique. He was 150 pounds and had a wiry, thin build. She was twice his size easily, and maybe even bigger, she mused. His wavy brown hair was neatly combed in place, begging to be thoroughly ruffled.

“Have a seat,” she smiled as she motioned him over to the couch while inserting a DVD into the player. She returned to the couch and dropped her 470-pound bulk onto the couch, positioning herself next to him and jamming him into the corner of the couch. The room softly shook under the impact.

As they watched the movie, she draped her arm lazily around Draven, leaning forward to accept his arm. Her massive size firmly pinned his arm between her wide back and the back of the couch.

It amazed him that she was so wide; in fact her sheer girth engulfed his entire arm. Twenty minutes later he noticed his arm start to get tingly and go numb. Draven was keenly aware of every moment she shifted her weight as she cuddled in close to him so as to position herself to fish for a kiss. Their lips met and she ran her tongue along his lips, tasting him as his tongue met hers.

Chapter Two - Gwen’s Crush

The movie ended and with it so did the kiss.

“Draven,” she sighed “do you find me attractive?” She eyed his trousers intently.

“Yes, I do,” he acknowledged. They shared a gaze into each other's eyes then took a quick break to refresh themselves. When he returned to the living room she was waiting puttering about the kitchen, and as he entered the room she intercepted him with a hug. He noticed that Gwen’s belly met him before her hands touched him. Her soft, thick arms coiled around him as she drew him closer, pressing her gigantic form into him.

Draven stumbled back a step as she advanced herself upon him. Draven embraced her, his arms trying to encircle her great girth, but fell 20 inches short of his fingertips meeting. Her endless expanse excited him, stirring primal feelings he had never before felt with such intensity. He knew the distance his arms stretched out was only 66 inches due to a friend who had once challenged a fish story of his.

Her soft lips met his and she tasted him once more. She had pinned him against the door and was continuing to engulf him into her overwhelming size through the passion of a kiss that neither wanted to end. They separated lips and she showed the bedazzled Draven back to the couch. She turned and bumped her gigantic hips into him which sent him flying into the couch.

Picking up the box of chocolates in one hand, Gwen turned and dropped herself onto Draven’s lap. The floor rumbled under her as she landed on him. She leaned back into him and popped a chocolate morsel into her mouth and clicked on the next movie. She shifted her gigantic rump on Draven’s light frame. Her wide expanse seemed to swallow him into her.

“You are so little,” she giggled. “I barely feel you under me.”

Draven noticed just how big Gwen was and was electrified. He felt his legs go numb under her massive flanks. He felt her flattening his ribcage and could move only his hands and his head slightly. He was held immobilized and at the mercy of this mountainous woman’s crushing weight. She methodically munched one chocolate after another while the movie played and grew increasingly aroused at the idea of having Draven pinned motionless under her.

Draven struggled to breathe and begged Gwen to allow him to breathe. She leaned forward and asked for a backrub in exchange. Draven caressed her back and she lifted up her top to expose the mountain of woman she was for him. He began to fondle one of her soft, blubbery rolls that fell in a graceful manner across her thick back just under the arm.

“Kiss it,” she said as she shifted her weight and brought the soft flesh to his lips. He put his mouth over the sumptuous roll and playfully rolled his tongue in the softness of her fold. She cooed in delight and became more aware of just how aroused this little guy was making her. She popped another chocolate in her mouth and lifted herself off of him.

“I think I need to take you over to the bench and squash you flat, little man,” she declared, standing in front of him, lording her gargantuan size over him proudly with her hands resting on the shelf of the biggest hips Draven had ever seen. This stance made her form seem even larger still which caused him to gasp slightly. The feeling was returning to the numb spots in his body with a delightful electric tingle that ran its course erotically up and down his thin body. As he tried to stand up she bumped him with her belly which knocked him back onto the couch.

“Did I say you could stand up?” she said rhetorically. “I am bigger than you,” she stated in a matter of fact manner.

“How much do you weigh?” he questioned.

“Lets go over to the bench and find out, shall we?” she said, while eyeing him like a hungry animal would eye a steak.

Gwen placed her hand on his butt cheek and squeezed gently. Draven placed his hands on her shoulders. Her hand slid up his thin body as she caressed his ribs, which tickled him slightly. Their eyes met.

“You are so little,” she said wistfully noticing the size 32 waist on his Levis.

“My arms are as big as this little guy” she thought to herself.

Draven drank her massive size in deeply. Her pendulous breasts hung freely fell to either side of her belly.

“You're so big…” he gasped.

“Can a guy as tiny as you satisfy an appetite as big as mine?” she asked.

“Only one way to find out,” he replied. And with that said, Draven followed her into the adjacent room she affectionately called her "playroom." There were mirrors on every wall and a bench sat in the center of the room, the kind weightlifters used to bench press weights. However, the weights and bar were absent. A bar suspended from the ceiling hung about three feet down at one end of the bench at eye level.

Noticing Draven still had his clothes on and she was still dressed in shorts, she set herself to equalize the matter. Her chubby fingers found their way into his shirt and she pulled it apart, tearing it away from him with a ripping sound and buttons flying off. Satisfied with her handiwork, she eyed Draven’s slim physique. His chest was only 33 and the faint outline of his ribs could be seen.

“Lay down here skinny bones,” she said. Draven reclined on the bench. Gwen positioned herself about midway up his body. A grin crept across her broad face in anticipation as she savored him lying on the bench beneath her. Her belly draped over her shorts was rippled with pale pink stretch marks. A shallow crease ran vertically up the middle of her gigantic mound.

Draven’s mind snapped out of his lustful mini daydream, which had been brought on by the massive belly before him. The apartment seemed to shake violently under the impact of nearly a quarter of a ton of woman dropping on him from above. Her belly was in his face now and she began to grind her titanic hips into his torso.

“I can feel you much better now,” she swooned. The sensation of his small form beneath her massive bulk aroused her even more.

“You're crushing me,” he groaned playfully from beneath her.

“I am?” she said in a tone of mock surprise. She stood up again and dead dropped herself on him. The floor rumbled again. His attention was focused on how much the bench bowed under her crushing weight as the impact was so intense the windows rattled. Her arousal blossomed into a white hot fire.

“You like my big body?” she asked.

“Yes,” he gasped. She lifted her legs so she could let her entire weight bear down on him. Her gigantic belly was shoved into his face as she rocked herself back and forth in a grinding motion. He had no choice but to surrender to her crushing bulk; a complete loss of control. He knew he was held captive at the mercy of her enormous size as she lustfully gorged herself insatiably upon the man beneath her.

She moaned softly while Draven grunted and gasped. Looking in the mirror she saw his thin stick-like legs protruding out from behind her and pencil-thin arms groping about her massive thighs. She noticed his face turning from pink to red. This only served to make her even hotter.

“Feel my big body little guy?” she snorted.

He could only reply with a grunt. She felt the wetness seeping out of her as he colored up. She stood up for a moment panting, her heart racing; fire consumed her as she burned hotly with lust. Draven gasped in air as his legs tingled with the electric fire of fleeting numbness. He could smell her aroma.

“I am 470 pounds now in case if you were wondering,” she boasted proudly. "And I wish I was 50 pounds bigger right now."

Gwen dropped herself down upon the helpless man beneath her. She reached up and grasped the bar and began to bounce upon him, pulling herself up with the help of the bar and letting go repeatedly. The apartment’s floor shook violently beneath them. The windows rattled. It was all about her pleasure at this moment. Her desire blended with his in an all-consuming fire. She was heavy, luscious, and decadent as she bounded upon him in unbridled ecstasy.

He wondered for a fleeting moment whether he might die beneath her as she tore him asunder with her incredible size. Her desire and her 470-pound body had conquered him in a swirling tide of decadent lust which engorged both their beings. She stopped bouncing and again brought her tremendous weight to bear on Draven. This time she rolled her eyes back a bit and her massive body started convulsing on him. She moaned and wailed and sighed as her massive body vibrated with satisfaction. Gwen had never reached climax with such intensity without intercourse before.

The thought was broken when she saw Draven's forehead was purple, his eyes were rolled back into his head, and his chest seemed to be flattened. A flutter of fear shot through her as she thought she had killed him.
“How am I going to explain…”

The thought was interrupted by Draven's groans as he awakened. She was terrified he would never talk to her again since she had practically raped the poor guy on the first date. He lifted himself off of the weight bench; a large bruise punctuated his left leg. He was smiling a beaming, radiant smile, like the cat that had eaten the canary. Her worry left her at the sight of his infectious smile.

“Perhaps we can do lunch tomorrow?” he asked.

Story continued in post 11 of this thread

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

Last edited by Risible; 11-04-2007 at 10:53 AM.
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow! Good job! Very much the sort of story I enjoy.
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:43 AM   #3
rocky112

rocky112 has said some nice things

very nice story i enjoy it .. keep it going .. thanks
Old 09-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
crushtoy

crushtoy has said some nice things

Nice werry good story.
i hope part 2 is up soon.

Keep up the good writing
crushtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #5
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am smitten and enamored with this story. I can't wait to see what happens in Part Two.
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:22 PM   #6
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ging great man. Looking forward to the future installments.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up ...

wow that was definitely a great start to hopefully a new series all of Gwen's own.. * * Great job!
phatfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:29 AM   #8
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

Lovely story! Very hot to read... and very nice to see ladies liking it as well.
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #9
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

Thank you one and all for such overwhelming support I am truely impressed by the number of views. I am working on part 2 now. I am a bit rusty now but once I get some momentum I think you will all be pleased. Thank you again for the inspiration.

Dravenhawk

Old 09-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #10
Mental17

Mental17 can now change their title

Great so far. Can't wait for the next installment(s)
Mental17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #11
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

[Authors Note: I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it]

Chapter Three -The Big Date

The next morning Draven had awoken with a soreness that ached in his chest. He felt like he had been ravaged by a hungry animal. He got up and went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror; there was a black and purple bruise on his leg; there was a curious bruise on his arm that bore the outline of three fingers. It was obvious where the one on his leg originated from, but the one on his arm he was completely clueless about. He admired the bruises as an athlete would admire a new trophy.

Despite how much he ached he had never slept better in his entire life.
For weeks now he had fantasized about the massive Gwen who occupied apartment 11. He was always peeking out the window as she walked by, trying to get up the nerve to say something cool and impressive, but ended up settling for a delicious eyeful instead. All that he could think about was his lunch date with this humongous woman who had devoured him like a sliver of chocolate cake.

Draven’s sense of self was awakened by this gigantic woman who seemed to have stepped out of a springtime dream. Every thought was consumed by this woman who was over three times bigger than his own 150-pound body. Those eyes, deep and blue, bottomless like a deep sea seemed to burn with hot radiance of all consuming lust as she devoured him with an unending hunger.

Draven looked at his watch and noticed it was 10:30 and he was still in his underwear. Lunch is at 12:00 and he wasn't ready. He took a quick shower and got dressed. He picked up the cordless phone and dialed her number.

“Hello, Gwen, this is Draven from next door. I was wondering what you like for lunch?” he said, trying to be cool.

“You!!” she laughed, that maniacal laugh of a mad scientist. “And I like Italian take-out, pizza and spaghetti and one of those big hero sandwiches,” she chirped like a hungry bird. “Oh, and don’t forget dessert. Bring a half-gallon of peppermint ice-cream, one of those frozen Sarah Lee cheesecakes, make sure its cherry, a package of double stuff Oreos and don’t forget the Wild Cherry Pepsi.”

“Okay,” he panted, “I will call Papa Romano’s and order our lunch.”

Draven drove to the downtown restaurant on the corner of California and Main Street. A colorful awning shaded heavy wooden tables where midday diners sat and enjoyed Papa Romano’s good Italian cooking. Its wide green, white and red stripes gave a festive sense of old Italy. As he walked in the front door and through the crowded eatery, he was greeted by a pudgy, round-faced Papa Romano. His gracefully aged round face beamed a smile to Draven. Papa Ramano had gray hair which thinned to a bald patch ever since Draven met him. His clean-shaven appearance and thick Itialian accent brought back fond memories.

“My boy,” he said fondly. “Tell me, who has taken your heart?” he questioned. “Surely you are not going to eat all this yourself?”

Papa Romano and Draven had been friends for the last 15 years and Draven had even worked for the older Italian businessman. The old man knew he liked his girls on the heavy side and had seen the size of the girls he had taken on several occasions to eat at Papa Romano’s place. He knew Draven’s usual personal pepperoni pizza or spaghetti and Italian meatballs, and this order was not anything like it.

“She's that neighbor I been telling you about,” Draven boasted. “She's the biggest woman I have ever seen!! I think she likes me and we have a lunch date,” he said, excitement welling up in him at the prospect of the big date.

A silver-haired woman of medium build in her late 50’s appeared with two pizza boxes and two large bags. Maria Romano smiled her infectious motherly smile.

“Hello stranger,” she beamed, “long time no see. How have you been?” she queried. “You never call or visit. How is the new job?” she continued, not even noticing Draven’s lips trying to form answers to the rapid-fire onslaught of questions.

“I'm fine, the job is going great AND I met this girl…” his voice fading into the memory of last night. As Maria was about to maneuver into more questioning about Gwen, Papa Romano picked up the food parcel and handed it to Draven.

“Good luck, my boy” he said, smiling. “Remember, a stiff prick has no conscience!” he goaded the young Draven with his elbow for emphasis.

A quick Trip to the Safeway store to pick up the dessert items and lunch was complete.

It was almost 12:00 as Draven hefted the pizza boxes and bags of food up to Gwen’s apartment. Before he could even knock she threw open the door and welcomed him in. Gwen was dressed in a black tank-top that was riding up her mountainous belly, which strained against her red short pants. Her long silky black hair seemed to cascade down her back, ending at the shelf formed by her enormous butt.

Taking the food and putting the desserts in the freezer, she coiled her thick anaconda-like arms around Draven, engulfing the small man. Her lips met his and her tongue ran along his lips, tasting him. Her pudgy hand ran up and down the thin man's spine and she began to devour him in the kiss. Their tongues battled for position.

Her hand rumpled his wavy brown hair as she pressed herself into him, backing him up as she advanced her mass upon him, pinning him to the door with a thud. She sucked on Draven’s tongue so hard it felt as if it she would tear it out by the roots. Draven whimpered slightly, which aroused her hunger. Their lips parted and she stood facing him, her sapphire eyes glittering, her round belly still pushing him into the door.

“Before we go any farther, small stuff,” she said in a serious tone, “do you have any girlfriends?” she asked, pressing the enormous mound of her massive belly into him for emphasis on the question.

“No,” answered Draven, smiling broadly like a miner who had just hit the motherlode.

“You do now,” she said, firmly staking her claim.

She took a step back and pushed her mass solidly into him, causing the walls to tremble. Her massive arms wrapped around his slim body as she kissed him deeply, moaning just slightly as he whimpered at her wrenching on his tongue. The kiss made him feel electric and aroused her hunger not only for the food but also for her new crush.

She eyed him up and down as she ushered him to the couch. Turning, she bumped her massive 76-inch hips into him and sent him flying into the couch.

“Have a seat,” she giggled, retreating to the kitchen to get the two pizzas. Draven was awe struck at how this huge woman flaunted her gigantic size. As she returned from the kitchen he noticed the floor shaking under each of her footsteps. She approached with an exaggerated step, intentionally shaking the floor to enhance the mood of her bigness.

“Put your hands on your lap,” she commanded softly, staring at him with a cool hunger as a cat stares down a song bird.

Draven complied, and as soon as his hands were resting on his lap, the mountain of woman dropped herself on his lap. She wiggled her titanic hips, shifting her gigantic rump to grind herself into him. She opened the pizza box and withdrew a slice of Papa Romano’s authentic taste of Italy layered in cheese and topped with chicken breast, artichoke hearts and hearty slices of thick, red-ripe tomatoes. She leaned back sinking Draven deep into the back of the sofa and immobilizing him with her titanic bulk while she dined.

She had put her feet up on a footstool which leveraged most of her weight into Draven. He was powerless under her; he couldn’t even wiggle the tiniest bit. Her soft rolls ran the course of her wide back and folded themselves around Draven’s head, leaving a small channel where he could take in air.

His legs started to tingle, then slowly faded into blissful numbness as he surrendered himself to the crushing forces the gigantic Gwen was exerting upon him effortlessly while she ate. He could hear her chewing methodically and then she would lean forward to reach for another round of four slices.

The thought of this woman getting even bigger as she was atop of him excited Draven. He could feel his chest compress just a little each time he exhaled. Numbness ran through his upper body and he was starting to wonder if this huge woman might just crush him to death.

“You're crushing me, love,” he pleaded.

Gwen opened the second box of pizza and gathered up four more slices and reclined into him once more, appearing completely oblivious to his plea. Draven moaned and grunted under her in agony of her crushing bulk; he noticed the pace of her chewing start to quicken a bit as she continued to flatten him unchallenged.

Gwen was tantalized by the food and her immobile boyfriend moaning beneath her. The combination of the two delights, of food and crushing the small man beneath her, heated her excitement all the more intensely.

Brilliant white stars streaked across Draven’s mind as he started to feel his consciousness slip away into her wide back and the massive rump that held him firmly in place. He felt a warmness wrap itself around him as the final sliver of his consciousness was absorbed into the massive woman atop of him.

Gwen had noticed the thin man beneath her was no longer grunting and pleading. He had fallen silent beneath her. A shiver ran through her with a rush of complete conquest over this man through her pleasure of food. A wave of excitement broke over her, flooding her being with immense satisfaction. She had crushed other guys before, but this little fellow actually liked it. She had never met such a guy. Usually she only got one night and it was rare to find a guy to take home in the first place.

Draven felt an eerie sensation, first like floating, then like a high voltage electric current as his entire body tingled and vibrated. He was awake and she was in the kitchen unwrapping the sandwich while the spaghetti warmed in the microwave.

She walked over to where Draven was sitting making sure to shake the floor with each heavy step. She stood in front of him with her hands resting on her massive hips to enhance her magnificent huge size. “Stand up and kiss me,” she commanded.

Draven tried to stand, but his legs were still numb. As he started to rise she bumped him with her belly, which felt firm instead of soft. Draven landed back into the couch.

“C’mon,” she teased “stand up and gimme a kiss.”

Again he tried to stand and she bumped him right back down into the couch, this time with a flick of her gigantic hips.

“I am ginormous,” she crowed in triumph, lording her massive size over him again.

Draven’s eyes were as big as saucers and his heart was pounding, feeling as if it may just jump out of his chest. He knew he was at the mercy of her enormous size and appetite. He reached for her hanging belly and kissed the soft mound which was taut with her first course. He tried to wrap his arms around the great expanse of her massive girth but alas his fingertips seemed miles from meeting. He pulled her belly out of the restraint of her red shorts and continued to lovingly kiss along the thick fold that comprised her apron.

Gwen’s excitement continued to overwhelm her and she wanted him in the worst way. She bent down and grabbed him by the wrist, and using her 470-pound body as leverage, she yanked him out of the couch; he tumbled across the living room like a rag doll, landing sprawled out on the floor. She walked over to him, her footsteps thundering across the floor as she drew closer.

“I want you to eat me,” she demanded, her hulking body standing over him like a cat with a prize. “I don’t want to break you before I've finished lunch,” she giggled, “and besides, you've made me so hot with all that moaning you have been doing.”

She sat down on the couch in one corner and spread her massive 45-inch thighs for him. Draven pushed his head between the soft chubby rolls on the sides of her thighs and her hanging belly and brought his tongue to meet her moist vagina; he took the soft outer lips in his mouth and began sucking and lapping inside her as she wailed with glee. He noticed her aroma, hot with decadent passion and sweetened with lust.

Each quiver of her massive body escalated her erotic reaction to the man who was but a third as big as she. She slammed her mighty thighs around him and began bucking and thrashing wildly about, tossing little Draven back and forth as a pit bull would with a rag doll. Her ecstasy enveloped her as her ginormous thighs entwined Draven, and as she wailed and snorted. She released him reluctantly and went to the kitchen to fetch the sandwich and spaghetti.

“Get back on the couch, lover boy; I ain't done with you yet,” she demanded.

Draven returned to the couch, and this time he was aware that she had not asked for his hands to be restrained under her. Gwen came out of the kitchen waddling and thundering across the floor. She dropped herself on him, shaking the whole apartment. He put his arms around the impossible expanse of the gigantic girth that made up her mountainous belly. As he did so, she guided his hands so they rested on the nipple of each of her massive breasts, which were clearly bigger than his head. Using her massive arms she pinned Draven’s slender arms so that the only place his hands could roam was across each breast.

Leaning her hulking mass into him, she buried the thin man once again as she ate the spaghetti methodically. He fondled her nipples, which hardened to his touch.

A new hunger welled deep within her, brought on by the brief oral sex and the delicious food she was enjoying. Her senses were heightened by this new level of arousal she was reaching. She shoved cheesy garlic bread into her mouth between bites of spaghetti while her massive rump moved from side to side, as if she were trying to pulverize Draven with her sheer mass.

He was awestruck by the way her bigness dominated him, crushing him into submission of an appetite that seemingly had no limit and demanded him to satisfy it completely.

She leaned forward to start in on the sandwich and began to moan blissfully as she ate.

“You're so beautiful,” he complimented her, kissing her soft roll of woman flesh than ran down the expanse of her back in a sweeping arc.

“I am awesome,” she declared confidently, “a ginormous babe who is getting bigger.”

She polished off the last bite of the sandwich to punctuate the whole statement.

Gwen felt like an Empress seated upon Draven while his thin fingers manipulated her engorged nipples and she lavishly enjoyed the meal and the man that was fit for a woman of her size. The raw primal sense of his presence pinned beneath her enormous weight, combined with having eaten this Italian feast atop him, fueled an intoxicating flash fire which seemed to spontaneously combust between her legs and surge through her entire body.

He was enjoying Gwen and he became stirred with passion as her heavy butt swirled him into his own ecstasy. She felt his mahogany bulge beneath her, which brought her excitement to an almost fever pitch. Draven was entirely taken in by this woman who had nearly crushed him to death. His body vibrated with desire for this woman. Despite her best efforts to squash him, he continued to vibrate with an increasing intensity.

She felt his vibrations with an intensity inside her which commingled with her own desire as she erupted on top of Draven. Her loose rolls seemed to take on a life of their very own as her gigantic body lit up like an exploding fuel depot. It was all about her pleasure now, as she continued to quiver and convulse in the swirling firestorm of decadent sultry pleasure. Her body fused into his as she engulfed him, her primal appetite now ravenous with desire to tear him apart and devour him in the flames of her all consuming passionate hunger. This was a hunger that did not manifest itself in food. It was a hunger that did not know satisfaction, it only raged within her to be fed. Each orgasm seemed to light off the next in a cascade of fire, consuming her man with her hulking body.

She leaned back into him and sighed as the fire mellowed. She could hear Draven grunting beneath her.

“Darling,” he panted, “you are crushing me.”

“I know, that’s because I'm ginormous,” she boasted.

Last edited by Risible; 09-29-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:29 PM   #12
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Chapter Four - Dessert

Gwen’s body was throbbing because so much of her was being stimulated all at once. The good food and the erotic sensation of feeling Draven’s little body underneath her ginormous body left her longing for dessert.

“Draven, darling,” she cooed. “Would you get me that cheese cake out of the freezer and bring it to me.”

“I can’t,” he croaked from beneath her bulging hips, as he strained futilely against her massive back. Her hulking size looked like a mountain of woman rested upon his lap. Taking in the sheer size of this woman and how she wielded her mass as if she were a wrecking ball thrilled Draven as he had never experienced in his life.

“Why not?” she teased.

“Because you're crushing me, dear,” he grimaced.

“You want me to get off of you so you will bring me the cheese cake?” she gloated.

“Yes!” Draven insisted

“Well, okay,” she mused, “you should be –er bring me MY dessert,” she demanded.

Lifting herself off of Draven, she went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. She reached for a bottle marked “pheromone" and sprayed a little bit on the inside of her enormous thighs.

“When he smells this, that little guy won’t be able to get enough,”
she thought to herself.

Draven felt the erotic sensation of that electric rush that surged throughout his entire body. Although the massive woman was no longer sitting on him, he still felt paralyzed from the numb sensation which now showed signs of finally fading. The shaking of the floor announced Gwen’s entry into the living room. She thundered over to where he was still sitting and faced him, her hands on her wide hips so to make herself appear even larger.

“Where is my cheesecake?” she demanded.

“I haven’t gotten it yet,” Draven said.

“You would let me starve while waiting on you to move your little butt and get my cheesecake?” she roared in mock anger.

Draven started to rise but his legs were still too numb to stand well. As he got to his feet, Gwen tapped him with her bulging belly sending him flying back onto the couch with a thud.

“Stand up and go get my cheesecake,” she said, giggling. “I'm not getting any fatter standing here, you know.”

Again he attempted to stand, only to be met with her big belly which put him right back into the couch. A twisted grin snaked across her lips as her blue eyes, like two sapphires, burned with a fire of their very own, staring at him with an animal hunger. She peered down on him lustfully over the heaping double roll that made up her magnificent belly. She showed her ginormous size, and just what her weight was truly capable of.

“C’mon,” she demanded, “get up and bring me my dessert.”

Once more he tried to stand, attempting to evade another onslaught from her big belly, only to get shoved back into the couch, landing this time with an "OOF!" She was thoroughly enjoying this cat and mouse play.

“I'm getting hungry, little man,” she growled.

“How can I get you your cheesecake if you keep knocking me back on the sofa?” Draven protested.

“Okay, okay, I had my fun. I won’t knock you down with my belly,” she promised.

She backed away, and as Draven stood up and was about to step away, suddenly her gigantic 76-inch hips crashed into him like a battering ram. He slammed into the couch so hard the wall trembled.

She looked down at him with a smirk of satisfaction. She had even impressed herself this time.

“Go get my cheesecake,” she teased.

“I can’t,” he protested, “you keep knocking me back.”

“That’s because I am BIGGER than you! My 31-inch arms are bigger than you, my 45-inch thighs are bigger than you, my 76-inch hips are more than twice as big as you. I am the ginormous babe,” she boasted. “So why am I still waiting for you to get my cheesecake?” she asked impatiently.

“I will get it for you, love, if you'll just not knock me down when I'm trying to stand,” Draven said calmly, trying to conceal the pleasure he was getting from the way she was throwing her weight around.

He stood up and again she took a step back; again he was brought down by her mighty hips.

“Just one for the road, little guy,” she laughed.

Finally he was able to stand up without being pushed around by her demonstrations of size superiority. He went to the kitchen to get the cherry cheesecake from the freezer and as he closed the freezer door he heard her asking to bring it into the playroom.

Draven walked into the playroom. There were mirrors on each wall and the closet doors had mirrored panels as well. A weightlifter's bench stood in the center of the room. A handle hung suspended by a chain over the bench from the ceiling to be within easy grabbing distance while she was mounted. A small table on wheels was also in the room so she had a place to put her treats. Gwen had taken great pride in this room although she only got to use it only one night prior to her encounter with Draven.

“Don’t forget to bring the ice cream and the cookies too!” she bellowed out from the other room.

“I’M HUUNGRY!!” she roared playfully.

She was sitting on the bench completely naked as a shocked Draven entered the room with her desserts. She motioned for him to put the food on the table.

“Where’s my Pepsi?” she barked impatiently.

“I'll get it for you, babe,” he answered back, retreating into the kitchen to get the forgotten soda.

Gwen was standing as he entered the room. She took the soda from his hands, took a deep swallow and belched loudly, then set the remainder on the table with the other food. She reached out and grabbed Draven’s shirt and tore it from his torso like a tornado would tear the roof from a barn.

“You're a bit too overdressed,” she declared, holding up the remnant of his shirt like a trophy.

He bent down to untie his shoes and he felt the sting on his butt as she smacked him on the bottom with a loud slap.

“YEOUCH!!,” Draven yelped; as he quickened his pace to untie his shoes he noticed her wind up to spank him again. He watched in the mirror mesmerized in utter awe at how big her arms were. The flab on the underside of her massive arm waved wildly as she cocked her arm back. He had quit trying to undo his shoelaces, completely intoxicated by her gigantic arm. He watched as her hand came slamming down, slapping him on the butt so hard this time she knocked him over; the supple flesh that made up the underside of an arm as big as he rippled and danced upon impact. Her whole body seemed to quiver as the shockwave sent ripples echoing across her vast belly. He resumed untying his shoes and quickly got himself undressed, hastened by her impatience.

As Draven stood up, he again took notice of the gargantuan woman and himself in the mirror. She noticed him admiring her massive female form in all its splendor and smiled like a Cheshire cat.

“You have such beautiful arms,” he sighed.

Upon that invitation, she coiled her thick arms around his slender torso and pressed herself into him, drawing him in for a kiss while he watched in the mirror excited at the difference of size. She, too, was watching in the mirror, enjoying with much satisfaction how her great size dwarfed the slim man she now engulfed in her grasp.

She caught his tongue and sucked on it so hard Draven began to whimper. Her arousal welled up from deep within her as he continued to moan and whimper while she devoured him, feeding her hunger. She maneuvered him over to the bench, and without saying a word he laid on his back as she gently guided him into place.

She stood over him, a hulking mountain towering above him. Her enormous size loomed over him as she welled up with anticipation of what she was about to do. A wicked grin snaked its way across her tight lips as she licked her lips, staring down at him. Taking hold of the handle bar suspended by the chain in the ceiling so she could guide nearly a quarter of a ton of woman flesh onto its final destination, she let her massive weight drop right on Draven’s ribbed torso. There was a loud thundering BOOM as the room rumbled. The floor quivered and the walls shook from the violent impact of her unyielding size.

Draven felt the air forced from his chest with an “OOF!” He couldn’t breathe under her crushing bulk. Her gigantic hulking body shook violently at the sensation of the impact of her great big body upon the helpless man beneath her. Her orgasm enraged an appetite that demanded still more.

“Oh you feel that, baby!!” she roared. “Can you feel my weight crushing you?” she queried, hot with lust. “I can crush you like a bug beneath my big body” she boasted, watching the little man's head turn a bright red between legs that resembled two telephone poles. She lifted herself off of him so he could breathe, then adjusted herself, emphasizing her weight by grinding her hips into him.

She was sitting upon his chest, her great belly half draped over his head. Giant thighs dwarfed his diminutive form. He could not see anything except for the mountain of flesh which was resting atop of him. Her 470 pounds were bearing down upon him, crushing down with quiet yet powerful force.

She reached over to the small table to get the cheesecake and a fork. With one hand, she lifted her belly up and slid her vagina so that she would get the best angle while leaving him a channel to take in air between the soft underside of her titanic 45-inch thighs and the roll that made up her belly apron.

Draven began to lick the inside of her vagina as she rocked back and forth. One set of lips was devouring the cheesecake and the other set of lips was engorging upon Draven. She was in ecstasy as she climaxed, shoving her crotch violently into his face. It felt as if she was going to rip his head off or he would suffocate under the crushing weight of this gargantuan monster that feasted herself upon his flesh. She stood up not wanting to kill the poor little guy on the first date, but hungry for more.

As she stood up, he noticed the bench recoil from the release of the great weight Gwen had borne upon it. He stared up at her in awe and wonder. Her legs were like tree trunks. Her belly launched itself in a graceful sweeping parabola from her wide hips forming a crease that led up to the bellybutton. Two huge mounds formed her breasts, which sat upon a barrel-shaped 72-inch chest barely filling a size GG cup. Her nipples were rumpled and hardened, perked up on areole as big as small saucers. Blue veins crisscrossed the ample breasts.

"This woman is really turning me on just by standing there flaunting her massive size provocatively over me," Draven mused.

He felt the excitement focus its energy into his hardened member. He held it up as Gwen guided her gargantuan girth over him. His pole penetrated her as she brought her great weight to bear down upon his little torso.

She moaned in ecstasy as the bench bowed and groaned under the settling weight of her gigantic hips and she felt herself spread on the inside by his growing erection. A little orgasm coursed its way through her, causing her to shudder in sheer delight. He noticed intently as her entire body rippled and shuddered. Gwen picked up the ice cream and a long spoon and began to eat as she swirled her hips slowly, grinding the man beneath her to satiate her ravenous hunger.

“Rub my belly,” she moaned. “I'm stuffed!”

Draven enjoyed her belly, playfully rubbing it and copping a feel of her ample breasts when they bobbed within reach.

He felt his legs go numb beneath her grinding mass and grunted while she ate, moaning between bites. The very thought of this mighty woman getting even bigger aroused him so much his thin body began to vibrate softly. Her huge arms moving above him as she crunched on a cookie followed by a bite of ice cream excited him. Her eating while pinning him beneath her crushing weight excited him further. The feeling of her weight fusing herself into him with its quiet crushing force intensified his awareness of her. His numb legs vibrated, his torso vibrated as lightning streaks of ecstasy shot through him.

Gwen could feel her little guy vibrating beneath her and she erupted in a firestorm of orgasmic pleasure. She used the springiness of the bench to leverage her bulk, holding onto the handle so she would not topple over while she rode him. Her orgasms were cascading like a waterfall, one after another. Her gigantic body shook violently, her fat slapping together, her body bounding on him, then grinding as he continued to vibrate with even greater intensity. Sweat poured from her brow as she hurled herself on him, determined to pulverize him in her hungry vagina.

Her weight was now almost unbearable and Draven’s moans of protest to her enormous appetite and size now were screams of pain as she continued to relentlessly crush him beneath her. Her screams now mingled with his as her whole body flooded with decadent pleasure. Her orgasm consumed them both as Draven climaxed. His wiry, thin form writhed beneath, her despite her massive weight that held him down firmly.

“OH YES!” she snorted as another wave of pleasure caused her to spasm in a complete loss of control. Her body quaked and she fell silent, breathing softly, winded. She held him down for a few more minutes to savor him a little bit longer. Finally she lifted herself off of him, admiring her handiwork. Both of his legs and the side of one hip had bruises on them from her crushing weight.

Draven’s legs tingled with life; finally he could get a lungful of air. His chest ached and his legs were sore. He felt that warm and delicious feeling that wrapped him up in comfort as he enjoyed his newfound admiration of this woman from a dream.

They both shared the same thought, each afraid to admit that they were in love now.

(continued in post 24 of this thread)

Last edited by Observer; 10-21-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #13
CAMellie
Gabriel Spencer

CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!CAMellie keeps pushing the rep limit!

OH MY!
CAMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:03 AM   #14
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

Bit too hardcore for me in few spots... but very good and hawt story Well done!
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:39 AM   #15
Lardibutts
Aged Member

Lardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
fueled an intoxicating flash fire which seemed to spontaneously combust between her legs and surge through her entire body . . . . her gigantic body lit up like an exploding fuel depot . . . . continued to quiver and convulse in the swirling firestorm of decadent sultry pleasure . . . . . to tear him apart and devour him in the flames of her all consuming passionate hunger . . . . Each orgasm seemed to light off the next in a cascade of fire consuming her man
Phwoaar! Hot stuff!
I really need to cool down after all that lot.

Quote:
Her orgasms were cascading like a waterfall one after another.
Ah, just what the doctor ordered! But could I please have ice and lemon as well next time?
Lardibutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:41 AM   #16
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up wow...

great addition!! Great work Dravenhawk!! This will definitely go in with my favorites! Continue to dazzle us with their adventures
phatfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #17
Mental17

Oh wow! I liked it. Awesome writing skills I must say. can't wait to read the other stuff you will write later on.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:29 PM   #18
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Thank you for reading

Look for Gwen to get bigger in Part Three.

Dravenhawk

Old 09-30-2007, 12:52 AM   #19
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Technical note - you're already at chapter four, so don't you mean five rather than three?
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:39 AM   #20
Mental17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
Thank you for reading

Look for Gwen to get bigger in Part Three.

Dravenhawk
Can't wait haha
Old 09-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #21
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

I had originally had the figured the story to have two chapters per part. From the advise I have gotten from Risible and Observer the remainder of the story will be in chapters.

In the old format Part Three would have contained chapters five and six.

Special thanks to Observer and Risible for your pointers as this is the first story I have ever published for the public to read. Again am truely impressed with all the views it has gotten in the past three weeks. Thanks again for reading .

Look forward to chapter five

Dravenhawk

Old 09-30-2007, 11:34 AM   #22
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're welcome, Dravenhawk!

Yes, it seems you're building a nice fan base with your story! We look forward to chapter 5.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #23
ciaobella

ciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesciaobella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow. So hot and contains so many of my favorite elements in a story it's incredible. It's like you're inside some of my very own fantasies (though for me it's more about the squashing and eating while squashing than the actual size of the main character)... I love the addition of oral sex in chapter three. It was so hot I have to have a break before reading chapter 4! lol

Ok tmi I'm sure but you deserve tons of praise for this!
ciaobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #24
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Default Chapter Five

Chapter Five - Bigger

Draven and Gwen had been dating for almost two months now and she had gained steadily over the time. This is surprisding because it was hard for Gwen to add to her mass due to her vigorous activities in her “playroom” with Draven. Draven’s body had been well marked by her. There were bruises on his legs from her crushing hips. His neck and right arm had fresh bite marks from her playful nibbling. There were faint stripes across his back from a whipping she gave him the other week.

Still, Gwen’s size 5x clothes were beginning to fit tight. She had to wrestle her massive belly to get her pants over it. Her shirt rode up her belly exposing a zigzag of new bright red stretch marks. He had noticed her growth and was pleased with every pound she gained. She noticed his invigorated interest in her and was impressed by his admiration of her growing body. Gwen was inspired to get even bigger she wanted to be four times Draven’s size. The two of them were sharing an apartment so she could use the extra money saved to feed an endless hunger.

It was Friday and Gwen liked to make a special date on Friday to weigh herself and show off her gains proudly for Draven’s adorations. She had been struggling in the 490’s but just couldn’t hit the 500lb mark for the last two weeks. She was determined to hit that milestone if she had to eat the entire city of Cincinnati to do it. Over the last four days she had Draven cooking and going to the store for more food. Now was the moment of truth. She stepped on the digital scale and the numbers flickered for a second then settled at 507lbs.

“Whoo HOO!!” she yelped excitedly

“I am a quarter of a ton!!” she boasted

Draven gasped at the scale then at Gwen her blue eyes brilliantly beaming. It was his turn to weigh in now. He stepped on to the scale and the numbers settled at 144lbs. He had lost 6 lbs from all the cooking and running to the store and the wild antics of Gwen. She now surpassed him by over 360 lbs. That was 15 lbs more than the biggest girlfriend Draven had dated prior to meeting Gwen.

His old girlfriend Nancy was 375 lbs at her peak weight and constantly ashamed of her size. She had this constant diatribe of “I am gross” or “I am an elephant” or “Why would anyone love me? I am too fat” or “I am disgusting”. His admiration of his old girlfriend was constantly met with this stream of downer statements. The relationship grew stale and a few months later they broke up.

He used to dream of a girl like Gwen but had given up hope sometime back. When he moved in to the Aloha Apartments he noticed Gwen but until recently had not gotten up the nerve to talk to her. Now he was glad fate had brought them together.

Gwen went through stages of eating when she was on her monthly cycle she would be eating from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed. As she came off her period she would gain more desire for sex and less for food often combining sex and eating together. In the week before her period and in the few days that would proceed her period she would be so driven by an animalistic appetite for the hunger of the flesh her eating would be down to a few light snacks with Draven as the main course.

During the time of her monthly cycle Draven would fix her enormous meals and would rub her engorged belly to help her digest the food and alleviate the cramping. She would be grouchy and moody at this time and would complain that she was never getting enough. Such as the appetites of Gwen she always wanted more. More sex, more food, more belly rubs and the more he gave her the more she wanted. Not only was her physical body getting bigger but her appetites were increasing in size as well

“I am hungry!” she growled as she polished off the fifth hamburger he had brought her.

“I want pizza… NOW!” she roared at him.

“I will call Papa Ramano’s and place the order my love,” he said softly “Is there anything else you want?”

“Spaghetti and cheesy bread” she demanded “Oh and one of his classic hero sandwiches.” She said hungrily “Now come over here and gimme a belly rub till the food gets here smalls”

“Smalls" was a nickname she had given Draven due to his diminutive size as compared to her immense size. He knelt before her as she sat on the couch and began to rub her swollen belly. It felt tight and hard to the touch. Bright red stretch marks defining old flesh from new ran their course like fault lines in wide sweeping semicircles across her mountainous belly.

He kneaded the tight flesh gently in small circles, lightly at first then gradually increasing in intensity. She had been on her period for five days now and this was the hardest part she needed to be comforted and understood and even though she didn’t show it in the moment she loved him dearly for his patience. His attention returned the new stretch marks, bright red and widening. He continued to massage her massive belly and she began to relax. He could actually feel her flesh soften in his fingers as he kneaded and caressed. Her eyes were half closed as she drifted off into his loving touch.

“That feels so exquisite” she cooed is a voice that was as soft as the underside of her pillowey arm.

“You are so beautiful” he whispered looking up beyond the expanse of her belly, “I am the luckiest guy in the whole world to have a woman like you as my true love.” He beamed.

“You are so sweet smalls” she giggled.

There was a knock on the door and the two were awakened out of their bliss.

“Who is it?” Draven called out.

“Papa Ramano’s” a voice answered back in a thick Latino accent.

It was the delivery boy, Ralph Sanchez from Papa Ramano’s. Draven and Ralph had worked together in the corner Italian bistro for a couple of years. He opened the door to greet his friend. Ralph was slender with angular features representing more Aztec and Incan than Spaniard. He had thick wavy black hair and dark eyes and his face was accented with many years of hardship which belied his youthful age of 25. Leonardo Romano had taken him in and given him a job and rented him a studio in the upper loft above the restaurant.

“This is Gwen,” Draven introduced him to his beloved, “she is the woman I have fallen in love with.”

Gwen smiled at Ralph as Draven took the food from him and paid him. He pressed a $10.00 dollar bill into his hand as he shook hands with him.

“Lenny says ‘Don’t be a stranger’. “ Ralph said as he goaded Draven with his elbow winking over towards Gwen

“Take care bro.” he said as he bade his friend good-bye.

Draven set up a folding table by Gwen and took the pizzas over to her and served her a tall glass of Wild Cherry Pepsi over ice. She had no interest in sitting on him she just wanted to eat. She felt at this time there was not enough food in the world to keep her hunger satisfied.

“Go to the store and get me some doughnuts and a couple of cheesecakes. Oh and chocolate I am so craving chocolate.” she moaned
He returned from the store with two dozen doughnuts and two Sara Lee cheesecakes one cherry and the other strawberry as well as a black forest chocolate cherry cake. She was finishing off the last piece of pizza as he entered.

“Bring me the spaghetti darling.” She sighed as he was putting the deserts on the kitchen counter. He got the carton of spaghetti and the cheesy bread and brought it to her. She ate steadily as he resumed rubbing her immense belly which had grown taut from the pizzas. He couldn’t believe how much this woman was eating it was as if he had unleashed a hungry monster within her.

“I think I am just going to sit here and get fat smalls,” she boasted “I am going to get so fat I am going to break you beneath my huge body.”

She trailed off into thought while she ate the spaghetti. She imagined herself at 700 lbs and how much bigger she would be compared to her man. She thought of him being flattened beneath her colossal size while she drank in the pleasure of crushing him into submission his arms flailing wildly grasping her rolls trying futilely to escape. She could almost feel him tugging madly on her billowing rolls. She envisioned him helpless beneath her feeling his small chest being compressed under the weight of her mammoth rump, his bones crunching beneath her as she crunched on the toasty cheesy bread. The thought of being bigger and his admiration of her increasing size delighted her senses especially her hunger.

It was Friday again and Gwen wanted Draven to measure her and she eagerly wanted to share her weight with him. She got on the scale and anxiously waited with him, looking on with the same eager anticipation for the scale to settle out. The number settled out on 522 lbs. They both gasped in astonishment.

"15 lbs,” she whispered proudly as Draven stared first at her then at the scale. “My body is big isn’t it?” she teased handing him the measuring tape.

He took the tape from her chubby fingers and began to eye her, sizing her up trying to decide which measurement to do first. She had gained over 50 lbs since their first date. He stretched the tape around the girth of her massive belly and drew it tight at 76 inches. Next he measured her massive waist which had formed a double belly like a belly on top of a belly he drew the tape tight at 69 inches.

He got that swelling feeling in his groin as he continued to measure her, his excitement growing with every pound and inch she had gained. He measured her chest and gasped in awe at the 77 inch measurement. She flexed her massive arm and patted the soft flesh making it ripple and jiggle enticing him. He snaked the tape around her soft ample arm and brought the end to rest at 33 inches. He measured her neck and although her neck was barely perceivable it was still an impressive 24 inches around. He knelt down before her and slid the tape around one of her tree trunk like thighs which he noticed he was having a bit of a challenge getting his arms around. He tightened the tape slightly and read the figure of 48 inches.

She was proud of her new size and his admiration of her growing girth spurred her on to only get bigger. Draven took in her gigantic size and sighed in awe of her beaming a smile from ear to ear impressed by her new growth. Although he felt dinky compared to her his love for her grew with each passing day.

(Continued in Post 29 of this thread.)

Last edited by Observer; 01-01-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #25
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Things have been a bit crazy around my house lately and I haven't had much opprotunity to write. Recently I have had some time alone to collect my thoughts and write them down. Thank you all for reading. I love you all

Special thanks to that SSBBW you know who you are I LOVE YOU. you have touched my the special place in my heart no other could reach.