Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 01-18-2006, 07:00 PM   #1
Vince

Vince can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVince can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Asking for photos etiquette.

Men are pathetic, primitive creatures who seem to need endless visual stimulation to be content. They are hunters and what they see is what they want. It is no surprize, then, that they forget themselves and ask for photos from some women who take their fancy. Some ladies shower those who they like with heaps of images. The ungrateful men ask for yet more photos. Some even require larger, more detailed images. Is that asking way too much?

Well, let us sort this silly business out, once and for all. The way I see it everyone is entitled to ask for more information from someone they are interested in. That is always a process of negotiation but the rule is don't give information if you are not interested. If you are interested then the quality and quantity of information given will be proportionate to that interest. We men know this. Thus, we always ask for more or for something special. You have to realize that some women are exhibitionists and do not think sending nude images anything to be ashamed about. Bless those ladies! However, others are so prim and proper that getting an image of them showing their charms is just not going to happen. That is fine, too, and men respect this most of the time.

If you are going to send anyone photos then make sure they are clear and large enough to reveal what is there. Oh, images can be made larger using software but you cannot make a small, unclear image larger and keep the detail. The rule should be to have images that fill the computer screen. If we use a screen size of 1024 pixels across that is how large the photos should be. Any smaller is just teasing. Oh, we are always grateful to be given anything at all. Please understand that if a man is humble enough to beg for photos then he should be rewarded for his initiative. It is hardly encouraging knowing that the woman has sent more exclusive photos elsewhere.

I ask that the women be fair about this business. If the men don't ask for photos they will never get any, right? So be considerate and understand that guys love to get what others do not get. Does that make them sleazy? Well, it all depends on how much you like someone. What is fine with some might be way too much with others. There is no obligation to reward a guy just because he fancies you. However, if you do have reciprocal feelings then do the right thing and send decent, large photos. Everything can proceed along normal courtship lines and more photos can be exchanged as things improve.

I don't have to tell the guys to refrain from sending object images that debase the male gender. Keep those photos off the internet, fellas. I knew one woman who collected such images and she had a huge folder of unthinking jerks who had no idea.

I post this so that others can contribute their thoughts and collectively we can come up with some good rules about this problem.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ettiquette lessons from a boor. How original.

Thank you, Intraweb, for creating a cybernetic street corner for a new age of crazy assholes.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about this rule, Vince? Try being a reasonable, courteous human being. I know it's a stretch, but you can do it.

In the meantime, baybee, show us your goods. Preferably in high-res, digital pictures. Oh, and we'd like measurements, too. Because, you know, if you don't put out, it means you're ashamed of how you look.

Damn, Vince, have you learned nothing from high school?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:46 AM   #4
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
How about this rule, Vince? Try being a reasonable, courteous human being. I know it's a stretch, but you can do it.

In the meantime, baybee, show us your goods. Preferably in high-res, digital pictures. Oh, and we'd like measurements, too. Because, you know, if you don't put out, it means you're ashamed of how you look.

Perfect response, Vicki. It's what I would have said, only you said it better.
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:52 AM   #5
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Vince this is the second post of yours I've read this evening that I have taken a dislike to. Yes, I know drama is fun but what the hell are you trying to do with these threads?

Women slag off men. Get OVER it. I'm sure men slag off women too. If you don't like the posts don't read them. STOP trying to cause a fucking argument.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Call me dreadfully old-fashioned, but I myself prefer when a gentleman asks me for photographs of myself with the classic line,

"Gimme some pics, beeyotch!"

The classics are classics for a reason.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:13 PM   #7
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

ya know y'all there was a reason the Chippy brigade got this buried to page 2.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:35 PM   #8
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember. *lol*
Old 01-20-2006, 05:11 PM   #9
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

F**k off Vince. Maybe if you should stop believe the shit that spews from your mouth all the time and move into the real world.
How dare you presume that other people are as sick and depraved as you. I would never ask a lady for a picture of her fine self, because its just sheer bloody rudeness and totally uncalled for you ignorant fool. How dare you call us primitive and pathetic. After you have looked at yourself, you may have reached that conclusion, but do not tar everyone with your foul smelling and quite clearing deranged brush.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:12 PM   #10
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not pathetic.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:31 AM   #11
1300 Class

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just hope nobody in their right mind thinks that Vince is in anyway representitive of anything or anyone, save the worst in humanity.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #12
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord
I just hope nobody in their right mind thinks that Vince is in anyway representitive of anything or anyone, save the worst in humanity.
Holy crap, dude.

I agree it was a stupid post, but that's a little harsh, innit?
Old 01-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #13
Tiger's_Lily
*Very Proud Aussie!!*

Tiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild
Holy crap, dude.

I agree it was a stupid post, but that's a little harsh, innit?
I totally agree with Moonchild!!

Australian Lord, you are going way too far with your harsh remarks on Vince. Enough is enough!!......ok? How about showing some maturity and just keep your comments to yourself. Didn't your mother ever tell you, "if you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all"?
Old 01-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #14
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

TL, no offense intended, but that's the kind of PC bullshit that lets asshats like Vince propagate in the first place.

Rock on, Moonchild.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:42 PM   #15
Tiger's_Lily
*Very Proud Aussie!!*

Tiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
TL, no offense intended, but that's the kind of PC bullshit that lets asshats like Vince propagate in the first place.

Rock on, Moonchild.
Offense taken! There's NO place on the internet or anywhere else for comments such as AL's. They were totally over the top!!

You have NO idea!!

As I said "enough is enough" of the crude and uncalled for language.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #16
Mini
Right, not nice

That's the great thing about opinions. Everyone's wrong all the time.
Old 01-21-2006, 10:34 PM   #17
1300 Class

Perhaps it was a little harsh for some, but the way in which Vince has assaulted the members of the forum and what they are is nothing short of vile.

Quote:
Australian Lord, you are going way too far with your harsh remarks on Vince. Enough is enough!!......ok? How about showing some maturity and just keep your comments to yourself. Didn't your mother ever tell you, "if you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all"?
I am not going to lie to someone, I am not going to say that I approve or condone what he is posting. I reserve the right to disagree with anyone about anything, and I reserve the right to think whatever I please of them. However my post may have been a little harsh, but it was far from crude, and I reserve my right to say what I think of anybody within the confines of the board rules.

Don't patronise me, I think Vince typifies the worst in people, hypocracy and sheer bloody ignorance. You may think that I am harsh, but I am not going to come down on you for thinking that, the fact is that I am not going to pretend and lie to be something I am not. If I am loud mouthed, pompous, arrogant and snooty, well so be it. I am not going to try and hide that, like some sort of charade.

Quote:
Offense taken! There's NO place on the internet or anywhere else for comments such as AL's. They were totally over the top!!

You have NO idea!!

As I said "enough is enough" of the crude and uncalled for language.
Well my dear lady, if you persuade Vince to stop foaming at the mouth, I will stop being so harsh with him. That would be a most gentlemanly agreement. There are a lot of good, sound people on the forums here, but Vince I have taken a severe disliking to, and why should I hide that?

Moonchild, a little harsh perhaps, but like I said, I am not going to hide behind a charade. My comments were not totally over the top, merely an expression of free roaming emotions that I thought needed to be aired. You may not like me, you may disagree with whatever I have to say, and so be it, but do not patronise me, and do not tell me what I cannot and can do.
Old 01-21-2006, 10:39 PM   #18
Mini
Right, not nice

I'm a bloody idiot. Rock on, Aussie Lord. Not Moonchild.

Well, you can rock on if you want, I guess. Can't really stop you either way.
Old 01-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #19
1300 Class

I appreciate the blunt, bordering on direct exchange of views.
Old 01-21-2006, 11:38 PM   #20
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Smile *MY* contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Men are pathetic, primitive creatures who seem to need endless visual stimulation to be content. They are hunters and what they see is what they want. It is no surprize, then, that they forget themselves and ask for photos from some women who take their fancy. Some ladies shower those who they like with heaps of images. The ungrateful men ask for yet more photos. Some even require larger, more detailed images. Is that asking way too much?

Well, let us sort this silly business out, once and for all. The way I see it everyone is entitled to ask for more information from someone they are interested in. That is always a process of negotiation but the rule is don't give information if you are not interested. If you are interested then the quality and quantity of information given will be proportionate to that interest. We men know this. Thus, we always ask for more or for something special. You have to realize that some women are exhibitionists and do not think sending nude images anything to be ashamed about. Bless those ladies! However, others are so prim and proper that getting an image of them showing their charms is just not going to happen. That is fine, too, and men respect this most of the time.

If you are going to send anyone photos then make sure they are clear and large enough to reveal what is there. Oh, images can be made larger using software but you cannot make a small, unclear image larger and keep the detail. The rule should be to have images that fill the computer screen. If we use a screen size of 1024 pixels across that is how large the photos should be. Any smaller is just teasing. Oh, we are always grateful to be given anything at all. Please understand that if a man is humble enough to beg for photos then he should be rewarded for his initiative. It is hardly encouraging knowing that the woman has sent more exclusive photos elsewhere.

I ask that the women be fair about this business. If the men don't ask for photos they will never get any, right? So be considerate and understand that guys love to get what others do not get. Does that make them sleazy? Well, it all depends on how much you like someone. What is fine with some might be way too much with others. There is no obligation to reward a guy just because he fancies you. However, if you do have reciprocal feelings then do the right thing and send decent, large photos. Everything can proceed along normal courtship lines and more photos can be exchanged as things improve.

I don't have to tell the guys to refrain from sending object images that debase the male gender. Keep those photos off the internet, fellas. I knew one woman who collected such images and she had a huge folder of unthinking jerks who had no idea.

I post this so that others can contribute their thoughts and collectively we can come up with some good rules about this problem.
Contributing MY thoughts:

1. *SOME* men are indeed pathetic.
2. *SOME* men are never content no matter what women do to please them.
3. Women do not have to cater to what *SOME* men want, or to any man for that matter.
4. "The ungrateful men ask for" ... "way too much."
5. "...reveal what is there." .... Just "WHAT" is it that you are wanting to see that requires the photos have to be so large?
6. If you want to set the rules as to what size photos women should share with men, then you should go right out and purchase the digital cameras and additional software to produce such photos for each and every woman here. And don't forget that we want nice cameras with timers and all that fancy tech stuff like Carrie of Carrieland (for example) uses!
7. *IF* a man is humble, he will NOT BEG for photos. He will appreciate what she has chosen to share with him.
8. A man should not be rewarded for begging. Begging is showing oneself to be selfish and only concerned with ones own wants and desires.
9. How could you possibly know if a woman has sent exclusive photos to another man? Hint: If they were "exclusive", that means they were intended for the other man, and NOT for your eyes.
10. Somehow 'proceeding along normal courtship lines' and 'pathetic men begging for photos' just doesn't seem to have anything whatsoever to do with each other.
11. The woman who collected penis pictures (Penis is not a bad word!), probably got them from the same jerks who BEFORE even asking her, sent them TO her! (Jerks do that all the time, Vince.)
12. There should be no rules made about MY choices as to whom I decide to share my photos with. It is nobody's business, or nobody's place to dictate what size my photos should be, or how explicit they should be.

Call me prim and proper if you'd like, but that does not mean that I am ashamed of my body. It is MY choice as to who I share my photos with. And just because you or any other guy that happens to BEG for pics has not seen mine, in no way makes me any less beautiful nor any less desirable!

I shower ONLY those whom *I* like and know and TRUST with heaps of images!

*SOME* men will never learn.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 11:48 PM   #21
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Insert "Doh" Smilie here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
...or since then?

I would expect such from an immature teenaged boy who hasn't quite yet learned how to control or deal with all those newly raging hormones. LOL

"Please, Please, please, pleeeeease, pretty-please. Please can I have another pic of your fat sexy body?"
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 02:12 AM   #22
1300 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel
Contributing MY thoughts:

1. *SOME* men are indeed pathetic.
2. *SOME* men are never content no matter what women do to please them.
3. Women do not have to cater to what *SOME* men want, or to any man for that matter.
4. "The ungrateful men ask for" ... "way too much."
5. "...reveal what is there." .... Just "WHAT" is it that you are wanting to see that requires the photos have to be so large?
6. If you want to set the rules as to what size photos women should share with men, then you should go right out and purchase the digital cameras and additional software to produce such photos for each and every woman here. And don't forget that we want nice cameras with timers and all that fancy tech stuff like Carrie of Carrieland (for example) uses!
7. *IF* a man is humble, he will NOT BEG for photos. He will appreciate what she has chosen to share with him.
8. A man should not be rewarded for begging. Begging is showing oneself to be selfish and only concerned with ones own wants and desires.
9. How could you possibly know if a woman has sent exclusive photos to another man? Hint: If they were "exclusive", that means they were intended for the other man, and NOT for your eyes.
10. Somehow 'proceeding along normal courtship lines' and 'pathetic men begging for photos' just doesn't seem to have anything whatsoever to do with each other.
11. The woman who collected penis pictures (Penis is not a bad word!), probably got them from the same jerks who BEFORE even asking her, sent them TO her! (Jerks do that all the time, Vince.)
12. There should be no rules made about MY choices as to whom I decide to share my photos with. It is nobody's business, or nobody's place to dictate what size my photos should be, or how explicit they should be.

Call me prim and proper if you'd like, but that does not mean that I am ashamed of my body. It is MY choice as to who I share my photos with. And just because you or any other guy that happens to BEG for pics has not seen mine, in no way makes me any less beautiful nor any less desirable!

I shower ONLY those whom *I* like and know and TRUST with heaps of images!

*SOME* men will never learn.
Gives a rousing cheer of "here here!"
Old 01-22-2006, 05:53 AM   #23
Vince

Vince can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVince can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ah, the citizens complain too much. People always rationalize their decisions. If you don't change what you are doing then expect more of the same.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 10:09 AM   #24
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Ah, the citizens complain too much. People always rationalize their decisions. If you don't change what you are doing then expect more of the same.
Strikes me that you should take your own advice. I'm really only a passive participant here, but every time you post something, everyone, including you, gets upset. You piss and moan about the sheep here, and then you come back to try to herd the flock again. Why do you return if you don't like us? It's a valid question that I'd ask anyone; I'm not targeting you.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote